EPISODE 15

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

*VID CUT*

 

Park Bom enters the house with her luggage. She walks to the living room and flop on the couch. She sighs and placed her hand on her face and minutes later, she was freeze on her position, drifting off to sleep.

 

TOP comes back home with his iPod in his hand, earphone on and was humming a song. He walks pass by Park Bom and went into the kitchen. He went out minutes later with a Coke in his hand. He was still humming and juggling his drink.

 

He was about to climb the stairs when he walks backwards and stop near Park Bom. She still on her state. TOP smiles and poke her cheek. She groans with anger and moves her hand away and, plop, she lay on her side on the couch.

 

TOP giggles on how cute her reaction is. He took her luggage and off to the upstairs.

 

Few minutes pass,

 

TOP went down with his daily clothes and sat next to Park Bom who was sleeping happily on the couch. With her swollen lips slightly parted.

 

TOP sneeze a few times and covered his nose. He took a box of tissue and placed it near to him.

 

An hour passed by,

 

Park Bom stirred in her sleep. She scratch her hand and lay on her back. She was spacing out a bit, blanking her eyes rapidly and yawning. He looks up over her head and her eyes meet him.

 

“Good Morning” he said, sarcastically.

 

She quickly get up and the sudden move causing her to get dizzy a bit. She placed her hand on her temple and , plop, crush back on her back.

 

“Aww, my heaaddd” she hissed and climbs up on her back to place her head on his lap.

 

He giggles on how cute she looks.

 

*MC1: Oh My God, skinship!
*MC2: They were cute!
*CELEBRITY 1: Omo, kyeoptaaa!!

 

 

“Tabi ahh~~ My head hurts!” she pouted when she settled down her head on his lap.

 

                “Serve you right” he said.

 

“Aaa~~ you are not helping at all” she whined and pouted some more.

 

                “Aigoo.. Araseo, araseo, just lean down some more and closed your eyes” he command.

 

Park Bom closed her eyes back and TOP moves his gaze back to the TV. Few minutes after, Park Bom opens her eyes and look up at TOP.

 

“Tabi ah~~”

 

                “Hmmm?”

 

“I’m hungreeeyyyyhh~~”She whined again.

 

TOP giggles and looks down at her. She was pouting again.

 

“Since when did you will ever be full?” he jokes.

 

                “Yah! That mean!” she sit up and slap his arm.

 

He giggles. Park Bom stand up and placed her hand on her hips.

 

“I want to eeeaaatt~~” she whined again.

 

                “Go eat by yourself. I’m full”

 

“Aigoo~~ come on Tabi ah~~ let’s goo~~ it’s been a while since our last date!”

 

Park Bom stomp both of her feet in protest and pouted. She folded her arms on her chest level and squeeze her lips.

 

“Ahh… I’m tired” TOP said and he moves himself, tries to get better view of the TV.

 

*CELEBRITY2: She tries to annoy him to get his attention right?
*MC2: Will he gives up?
*MC1: It’s Park Bom, everyone. He will definitely give in.

 

 

Park Bom pouts and moves with him to cover his sight once more. He sighs and moves again, and she moves together with him. Couples of battle going on and TOP gives up and placed her both hands up to the air and gives a long sighs with it.

 

“Yeaay!” Park Bom screamed.

 

Park Bom took his hand and her and pulls him to makes him stand. He stands up and walks back a bit and sneeze.

 

Park Bom was surprised and take a few steps backwards.

 

“Excuse me” TOP said and moves back to face her.

 

She smiles and shook her head. She clanged her hand at his arm and push him to move to upstairs.

 

“Ehh?? Where are we going?” he asked.

 

                “Eat? Duh!” she said and looks up at him as they walks up the stairs.

 

“And why are we going to the bed? Do you want to eat me instead?” TOP placed his both hand on his chest, like a girl going to be .

 

                “WHAT?! Where did you get the idea from?!” Park Bom shouted and smack the back of his head. “You babo!” she yelled again and giggles.

 

“Ouch!” TOP brushed the back of his head and looks at her blankly.

 

                “We need to change our clothes first. Don’t tell me we are going out with just your singlet and your sweatpants on?”

 

“Why not? I’m hot as I am”

 

*MC1: Woah.. He’s all over himself.
*MC2: HE IS HOT!
*CELEBRITY1: Whatever he is wearing, he always looks damn hot!

 

 

                “WHAAATT???! Tch! You are not your dad, duh!”

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

They reached their bedroom by that and she pulled the door and makes herself in.

 

                “I mean, your dad is hotter than you” she said leisurely enters the walk-in closet.

 

“Yah! I’m hotter than that old man! Tch, why everyone said like that?!” he shouted and walks into the closet too.

 

Park Bom was picking her clothes and smiles with that. TOP appears behind her with his hand both on his hips.

 

*CELEBRITY2: What did he mean?
*MC2: I heard that his family pictures leaked on the web.
*MC1: Yup, and everyone exclaimed that his father is hotter than him there.
*CELEBRITY1: Yea, I read that too and I’m totally agree with the fans. Kekeke~

 

 

“Yah! You are my wife and how dare you claimed that my father is hotter than me?!”

 

                “Because it’s the reality” she turns to him and smirk.

 

“What reality! No I can’t accept this! Come on, said it, I’m hotter than my dad, it’s the fact”

 

With that, TOP pinned Park Bom to the closet door and she only giggles with his jealous action.

 

*MC1: He can’t accept the fact.
*MC2: Not when it’s Park Bom who said he is not as hot as he is.
*CELEBRITY1: Burgh, I would die if he pinned me to the wall like that.

 

 

“Don’t tell me you are jealous of your dad?” Park Bom lifted her right brow and giggles more.

 

                “Of course I am! Everyone said that he is handsome than me, okay, not everyone in the world, but when my own wife said I am not as handsome as my dad, it’s hurt me deep inside. It’s like you took a blade and , zash!, cut my heart with it. See, it bleeds!”

 

He placed his hand on his chest and fake an action looks like his chest is hurting, he shows his hand, try to show the invincible blood.

 

“Yah! You are exaggerating it!” Park Bom yells and giggles.

 

TOP pouted.

 

“Aigoo.. tabi ah, stop being so cute. You looks like choco when you puffed your face like that”

 

With that, he earns a pinched on his both cheek and Park Bom lightly swing his head to the right and left as she pinched on his puffy face. He haled out his puffy cheek and pouted.

 

“Araseo, araseo, you are much moooooore mooooore moooore moooore, like ten thousand millions time handsome than your father”

 

Park Bom said and patted his both cheeks and giggles. His eyes lighted with happiness.

 

“Really?”

 

                “Just kidding. Now get off from my way”

 

Park Bom pushed TOP away and exited to the bathroom. TOP pouted and folded his arms.

 

*CELEBRITY1: TOP is actually such a cute person.
*MC1: Yup, behind his scary y rapper image.
*MC2: He is so adorable towards his wife.
*SEUNGRI: Only when that woman is Park Bom.
*Everyone looks at Seungri with mouth opens and Seungri giggles as he tries to hold his words from telling more.

 

 

*Q&A*
 

Bom: I never thought he can be that cute. He is so adorable. I saw one more part of his side. Oh that alien, he always surprised me. (Park Bom giggles and smirks)

 

TOP: I think she is such a cold blooded woman. How can she happily claim that her father-in-law is hotter than her own husband? Tch! (Rolled his eyes and  his lips curved to the right with annoyance)

 

Bom: He is so cute when he pouted and keeps on pushing me to say that he is hotter. Haha. Really, he looks like Choco, my doggie. And I feel like feeding him with dog’s cookie(She smiles evilly)

 

TOP: Oh, I was just joking. How come I’m jealous of my own dad? I just want to and act cute in front of her. (He smiles and lifted his shoulder)

 

 

 

*VID CUT*

 

Back to the couples, they were entering a restaurant serving grilled meat. They took an empty table, sit next to each other. After ordering and arguing about what to eat and how much they should order, at last, that two aliens manage to place their order.

 

“Oh, Bomie ah, I have something for you” TOP said and spun himself to face Bom.

 

Park Bom who was spacing out with her elbow on the table and her hand cupping her chin, she tilt her head to looks at TOP next to her. She lifted her brows, looks bored and not interested.

 

“Come on, please be a bit excited!” TOP get mad a bit and puffed his cheek.

 

                “Aigoo… where did you learned it from? Did Chaerinnie teach you that?” she giggles.

 

Park Bom moves. Her knees meet him and she straighten her sitting position.

 

“Okay, what do you have for me?” she said in a monotone.

 

                “I have something from you. You know, when you are away from me – sneeze – I really miss you, and –sneeze- I just went around the mall when I saw something very interesting –sneeze-“

 

“Aish, your flu is getting worse. We need to go to the clinic now”

 

                “Wait! Let me finish this – sneeze - . Here, this is what I saw and bought for us –sneeze-“

 

“Omo! Omo! Are you serious?”

 

*MC1: Oh, come on, move that table off!
*MC2: Hey cameraman, take another angle!
*CELEBRITY1: Is he probably giving her a couple ring?
*CELEBRITY2: Is he that kind of man who like that mushy thing too?
*SEUNGRI: He’s an alien, you’ll never know…

 

 

The camera move and now you can see what he is giving her. Yup! It’s the couple ring! He was slipping a ring to her finger.

 

“Let me put this to you” she said with her excited tone.

 

Park Bom was slipping another matching ring to his hand. She clapped her hands once she’s done with him. She smiles happily and looks at her finger. Examining the couple ring.

 

“Oh, this is such a cute of you!” she exclaimed and pinched his cheek.

 

                “Are you surprised?”

 

“Absolutely! I never thought that you will ever give me a couple ring. After all these month. Oh, I’m touched!” she dried her fake tears.

 

                “You are exaggerating” he said and turns back to the table and start grilling some meat.

 

“Tch! What a mood swinger. Tabi-ah~~~ Gomawoyo~~” she whined.

 

Park Bom intertwined her left arms to his right arms and rested her cheek on his arm. He just smiling while grilling some meat.

 

“I have a gift for you too” Park Bom said, still leaning to his arms.

 

                “What?” he is concentrating on grilling.

 

“This”

 

She reached his face and pecks his cheek. He was surprised, his eyes widen and he froze on his position. She giggles and lay back to his arms. She extends her hand and observed the ring again.

 

*MC1: Omo, omo! TOP is blushing!
*CELEBRITY1: Aigoo.. kyeoptaa~~~
*SEUNGRI: Tch! This hyung, really, why he is blushing in the TV. Yah! Stop showing your cute side! Tch! This man.
*MC2: Someone is jealous!! Haha!
*SEUNGRI: PD-nim, please sign me for WGM too!

 

 

TOP clears his throat and continue flipping the meat. Once the meat are ready, he picks it up and placed it into her bowls. She was still locking her arms around his arms and was looking down to her bowl, invincibly drooling.

 

“Food is ready! Let’s eat!” TOP said and placed some into his bowl.

 

She smiles and nodded. Back to her position she looks at him as he picks up his chopstick. She leans closer and whispers something to him.

 

*MC2: Omo, what she’s whispering!
*MC1: Mr. PD, that’s not allowed!
*CELEBRITY1: Omo, TOP-ssi is blushing again.
*CELEBRITY2: He’s going to turn to a red colored creature if they keep on their sweet lovey-dovey day.

 

 

*Q&A*

BOM: He is sooo cute! He told me before that he will never give me a couple ring, but today, he surprised me with this! (She shows her hand to the camera and the camera zoom on the silver platinum ring) I don’t know what it’s made from. Is it silver? Or platinum? Or it’s the white gold? Omo! Even if I know, I won’t tell you guys (She waves her index finger to the camera and makes her cute face to the camera)

 

TOP: Yup! I remembered that I told her on the earlier episode that I won’t give her a couple ring since she already had a couple ring with her member but, when we are away, ah, can I said it here? (Scratching his head like an innocent kid) I think I shouldn’t say it here. (He paused, thinking, and nodded)

 

*MC1: God! They are being secretive here!
*MC2: I can smell something smelly!
*CELEBRITY1: Omo! Just told us why TOP-ssi, waeeeee??
*CELEBRITY2: Oh, he did said he didn’t want to give her one? Oh, why suddenly?
*MC1: Okay, now everyone is doubted of the reason. Did he want to tell the nation about something??
*SEUNGRI: Hahaha.
*MC2: Okay! Spill now!
*SEUNGRI: Nope!

 

BOM: Why did he give me the couple ring? I don’t know. It’s weird too. I wasn’t in the mood actually because of the hunger. Everyone knows how my mood goes 90 percent down when I’m hungry. So I wasn’t paying much attention to him until I saw the suspicious box. Tch! I guess the bold look rapper is quite shy when it comes to being cheesy huh? (She smirks and puts her hand up to the camera level and caress the ring, showing off it to the audience. Tch, this noona, really!)

 

TOP: I will never tell you guys what I’m going to tell. Well, let me continue the phrase, when we are away from each other I fell…….. (he paused and smirk) You guys just continue the word with your own phrases. I’m not going to say anything.

 

*MC1: THIS IS A DISSAPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE! PD-nim, please torture him to continue his words. Don’t make he let his words left hanging like that!

 

 

*VID CUT*

Park Bom was eating happily. She was wrapping the meat with a lettuce as TOP was continue grilling something.

 

Park Bom dip the wrapped meat into the sauce and starts feeding TOP. TOP opens his mouth but his eyes glued to the griller. Park Bom force the wrapped meat all into his mouth and his face creased with it.

 

He tries hard to munch on the big bite of the wrapped meat. Park Bom smiles and wrapped one more and feed herself.

 

“This is good” she praised and munched to her food.

 

                “It’s good because I’m grilling it. Right, jagiya?” he nudge Park Bom arm.

 

Park Bom glare at him and crunched her nose. He giggles.

 

“Come on, don’t be shy, just admit it!” he tease.

 

Park Bom stuck her tongue out and stuff his mouth with another wrapper. This time, he take a half bite of it. Park Bom dip the balance in the sauce and eat it.

 

*PD note on the screen*
And the happy couple first meet after the few months went happily with the surprise ring and the happy feeding. Will they keep on their lovey dovey scene to us? Oh, this alien couple, don’t put your hopes so high!

 


 

Note: Is today update dissapointed you? sorry for the one month of hiatus. I'm totally working hard on the other chapter. Sorry!

And oh, is this chapter enough? I don't know how to tell what is the point of today episode but oh well, you'll know on the next episode. Stay tune yoerobeoun!