EPISODE 6

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

EPISODE 6:

**THE ALIENS COUPLE CUTS**

**VID CUTS**

TOP went down the stage follows by Bom and GD. They are bowing to everyone saying “Great Job everyone” and went into the writing room.

“Where did you go before?” TOP ask. Bom sat on the couch. Looking at him. GD sits next to Bom.

“No where” she said and looks at GD which was talking with one of their crews.

“What do you mean by nowhere? I thought you really leave” He said still standing near to her.

“I went to change my clothes of course” she said. She grins. Showing her perfect teeth. GD smiles at TOP when he looks at him.

“Is this your idea? Surprising me on the stage” He asks GD.

“Anni. I thought she really left” GD denied.

“Don’t lie” TOP didn’t believe him.

“He didn’t lie. It’s my idea and the crews help me” She ask. She holds GD hand.

“Yah! Get your f*****g away from my wife” TOP said as he pushed GD away from her.

*MC1: Oh, he is jealous!
*TAEYANG: Really in the jealous mood.

GD still didn’t move. Only makes his pokerface and hold Bom’s hand tighter.

“Yah! Don’t you ever dare to touch my wife” TOP yells at him with his angry face. Bom laughs.

“If I don’t want to? See, noona is holding my hand too” GD said as he pointed to their hands.

“Park Bom Lee, you wanna die? Now get your hands off him!” TOP yells at Bom. Bom just laughs.

TOP come closer and trying to tear their hands but GD just tighten his holds. TOP sniffed.

*TAEYANG: GD just like it when TOP gets angry with him.

“FINE! Just stay like that all days” He breath hard and leave them to change his clothes.

**Q&A**

Q: Why do you get mad?
TOP: Can’t you see? They are holding hands! She is my wife. She can only hold my hands, no other than mine.

Q: Why you didn’t release G-Dragon’s hand?
BOM: At first, I didn’t mean to hold his hand. But when he got mad, I just like seeing his madness. She laughs with her evil laughs.

**VID CUT**

TOP took out his phone. There is a message.

MISSION:
Since you both haven’t been together for almost a month, we are deciding to hold a surprise trips for you both. Honeymoon perhaps? Meet up at the hotel’s lobby. Remember to leave together holding hands.

TOP grins. He packs his stuff.

~~

Bom is waiting at the lobby. She is wearing a white sleeveless tee and a short. She is bearing a cute white backpack bag and wearing her favorite gold adidas’s shoe.

~~

TOP get out from the lift. He was searching for Bom. He saw her which is standing near the flowers.

He approaches her. He is wearing a white tee and a tight jeans.

“Hello” he greeted. They both bow.

“Shall we go?” he asks. He walks first, leaving her behind.

*MC1: Aigoo, heartless man

“TOP-shi! Come back here!” she shouted at him. He stops and turns his head to her.

“Why?” He asks.

“Isn’t the mission said, ‘holding hands when leave?’” She asks.

He hit his face and walks back to Bom. He offers his hand. Bom hold his hand and they walk together.

 *MC3: They really look like a real couple.

“Where are we going?” Bom ask TOP who are just in the car quietly. He just lifts his shoulder and look back through the window.

She sighs and she looks back at her iPad. They went on a quiet journey.

~~

“We are here” the driver said. They were at a parking lot. Bom went out first. She took her backpack and waited for TOP. He went out and lifts his bag. They are following the manager.

“It’s really cold.” She said as she hugs herself.

The camera shows the environment. They were in a parking lot which has a Mountain View views.

“It’s cold here. Not same as at our hotels place” TOP said as he zipped his green Fila sweater.

The camera was showing Bom’s back who walks in front of TOP. She was taking out her army sweater from her backpack than she wears it.

“It’s really cold here. Although it wasn’t as cold as in Korea” she said to the man who was their tour guide for the day.

They are walking through the door. Bom was staring at the shop window. Interested with the gifts shown at the window.

“Darling, buy me this please” she pulls TOP and pointed a cute wooden dolls in cheongsam.

“Why me?” he ask.

“Because I’m still sulking to you” she said. Still didn’t take her eyes off the dolls.

*MC2: What a reason. She is sulking? She didn’t act like she is.

“You didn’t” he said.

“Okay FINE!” she said and leaves. TOP smirks.

The man approach Bom and hand her their tickets. She went up the escalator. She is walking through the VIP line alone. She looks so cute in her army hoodies. There were just some people lining up for the cable car since its weekdays.

She tapped her feet. “Where is that kid? He really brings me a lot of problems” she mumbled.

She was searching for him. Few minutes later he shows up. She pulls his hand and they went into one of the open empty cable car. There is a cameraman come near and ask them to take a picture of them. They posed for the camera. The door closed few minutes later.

~Now we can saw them in another cable car as the camera zoom in.~
They were sitting next to each other. Look away from each other.

~View from their back~
the cable car is in peace. We can only hear the sound of the wind.

*MC2: Why they are so quiet?
*MC1: Didn’t she said she is still mad at him?
*TAEYANG: They always awkward around each other.
*CELEBRITY 1: I really want to join them. See the view, it’s nice.
*CELEBRITY 2: Yeah, me too.

They are still not talking to each other. Didn’t even bother to look at each other. The PD writes on the screen ‘The cold journey’, ‘How will they honeymoon goes?’
The camera zoom to Bom’s boring face and PD add “-___-“ and then the camera zoom to TOP’s face “TT_TT I’m dead”

~~

They arrived at the upper stations. She went to a counter.

“Darling, comes here” she was waving for him. TOP came.

“What now?”

“Darling, buy me our pictures please. I don’t have change” she said and makes her cute face.

“Okay.” He said as he took out several red notes from his wallet and hand it to the cashier.

Bom took the paper bags and walks away. He catches up and walks next to her. The man was still guiding them.

“Darling see, your face is funny. You look like an alien” she said as she pointed to the picture.

“I’m not. You are more alien. You look like a comic character. See” he said as he pointed too.

“Noooo!” she screams. She kicks her feet and left him.

“Yah! That hurt!” she screams while holding his feet. Then he runs to catch her steps.

“We are going to the outdoor theme park first” their tour guide said in Hangul as they stands at the steep escalator. They both nodded.

*MC1: The escalator really steep.

“Ommo, I feel like falling” she said as she grabs TOP’s hand.

“Aish, honey, don’t worry, I’ll catch you if you fall” He grins. She smiles shyly.

*AUDIENCE: Jyyyah!
*MC2: Ommo, the killing words! Kyyak!

They are walking through the glasses pavement. She was looking through the window. Looks amazed.

“Wow, are we going in there?” she asks their tour guide. He nodded.

They arrive at the front outdoor theme park entrance. The tour guide hand their tickets. The worker helps putting on their wrist pass.

They are amazed with the colorful theme park. The mascot greeted them. Park Bom screams happily and they took few photos together with the mascots.

“Let try this” TOP said as he walks towards the scary swings.

Since Park Bom really likes amusement park so she nodded and follows him. They both picked their seats. The swings start moving and it lifted and swings higher and faster. The camera can’t even focus where they are. The close camera is showing Bom’s face which was smiling and screaming with all her heart. The camera close up to TOP’s face which has the same reaction as Bom’s.

*MC2: I rather die than try that.

They are off the ride. Bom is laughing so hard as TOP is having a quite unreadable face.

“Let’s try that one too” she said as she pulls him with her. They get into the small roller coaster fits 4 people.

The car starts to move slowly. Then suddenly it went faster. Bom was all hands up and screams happily. TOP was making her scared face. Bom really enjoyed it.

“Ohmygod! I want to ride more!” She screams happily and was dancing like a cute kid first time get into an amusement park.

She pulls him. They stop at the fountain water and took pictures. She pulled him to the spinning cups and they took the green cup. The siren can be heard. All the cups are spinning slowly.

“Don’t spin too fast” he warned her.

Park Bom smirks and she started to spin the steering excitedly. They spin real fast. TOP face was very funny. He has the scary face on. He grabs his sit tightly.

The PD added ‘The moment of the happy honeymoon’.

TOP went down the stairs with a wrinkled face.

“I’m dizzy” he mumbled.

“Ommo, food!” she screams and she runs to the stall.

“I always lost when it comes to food” he mumbles.

She was eating a corn. She handed it to him but he pushed it away.

“I don’t feel like eating” he said.

They are walking through the fake lake and they were taking few pictures together.

“I’m finish. Now let’s continue our ride!” she said happily.

She pulled him to another roller coaster. It called Flying Dragon Coaster because of the train is in dragon shape and it really longs. The train trails are above the fake lake.

“We are going on this? How if we falls into the lake. It looks deep”

“Don’t be ridiculous! It’s safe!” She said as she pulled him with her.

They get on the ride. The train starts moving. It moves so fast and flipped at few tracks. The trails are mostly on the lake, and then they went into the fake cave. Went out from the cave and gets back on the lake. Bom is screaming happily.

“Ohmygadd!” she was mimicking CL’s style.

“That’s the first time I ever ride such as this roller coaster” she said as she went out from the train.

*MC1: Looks at TOP’s face. He looks pale
*TAEYANG: He didn’t really like roller coaster.
*MC2: So he take the ride just because she ask too right?
*TAEYANG: Yehh.

TOP was hanging on the fences. Trying to get hold of himself.

“Why you are walking so slow” Bom complaint.

“I can’t get into another roller coaster” he said.

“Don’t be like this. You will regret later. It wasn’t like we will always get into this” she nags him who was now sitting on the bench.

“Come on, don’t be like a coward. You are a tough man. You are T O P yo! You can’t act like this. All of your fan will see this. Don’t make them laugh at you” she mimicking him and keep nagging. He sigh.

“Aigooo… stop nagging” he complaint.

“I won’t if you didn’t follow me”

“Arraso.. I go with you” he said and he stands up again.


She smile evilly then she pulls him. They are now getting on the normal roller coaster. The red train is moving. The train move so fast that we can saw her hair was flipped all the time. TOP looks like he was going to throw up.

They arrive at the station.

“Please no more such thing” he said as they get out off the train.

“Okay okay. Now let’s relax a bit while eating shall we?” she suggest. He nodded.

They are walking through the dragon skull pavement while Bom was holding a bag of steamy baked potatoes.

“This looks good.” She said as she handed him one. He took it. But it so hot that he handed it back.

“Here, let me wrap it” she then wraps it with several pieces of tissues and handed it back to TOP.

He took it back and eats it silently. They are entering a boat while eating the potatoes.

The dragon looks boat then moves slowly. They move around the dinosaurland. Enjoying the view from the boat. They get into the dark cave. And the sound of dinosaur can be heard. We can see there are dinosaur caves. There are a lot of dinosaurs figure in there. Eating, flying and more.

*TAEYANG: Wow, the place looks fun. Where was it?

*MC1: They are in Malaysia right? So I guess it’s somewhere there.

She pointed to a dinosaur as she grabbed his hand. The camera can’t catch their talk since the boat is filled with the voice of a man telling a story of the dinosaur.

Suddenly when they turn their head another round, to TOP’s left, a dinosaur’s face is very close to them. Bom yells and hugs him, hide her face in his chest but still sometimes peek out too.

*MC1: Yah! He seems like he is happy that she hugs him like that.
*MC2: Of course he is.

He smiles as he holds her tighter. When they leave the cage, she pulls herself away. She smiles with her shy smile. She looks away.

**Q&A**

Q: Are you having fun on your trip?
BOM: I always like amusement park! She smile happily
TOP: I’m having a lots of fun. He smiles with a meaningful smile.

TAEYANG: Yah! That naughty smile!

**VID CUT**

They are walking out the boat. They walk together through the fake dinosaur mountain. They took several shoots of themselves as they walk away to the spaceship. They entered it. They went into a cabin which than they all sits on each other sits. The voice warns them to put on their seat belts. Few minutes later, the cabin moves. Turning round and round. They are actually riding the space ship. They went out.

“I feel like throwing up” she said. She grabs the fences and sits.

“Are you okay?” she said as she grabbed her shoulders.

She nodded and she pushed him away.

“If you need to throw up lets go to the toilet” he said as he tries to get her up.

“No need. I’m okay now” she is drinking a mineral water as she walks away.

They are now standing at the space shutter. They were both looking up at the moving shutter.

“Do you want to ride it?” She asks him. He nodded. His eyes were all shining.

“Arasso” she said and they went to take their sits after the last ride end.

They are moving up slowly. The ground camera was trying to focus on them. Bom has a worried face on but TOP has that excited face.

“Yah! I’m scared!” she said as she looks down. The camera that sticks at their seats can film them close up in low quality.

“This is fun! I’ve tried one like this” he said as he smile.

“I wanna go down” she screams. She about to cry.

“Don’t worry honey, this will finish before you realize it” he grabs her hand and smile.

~The camera from the ground~
They shutter is going down really fast like it was falling then suddenly it stop few metres away from the ground. It went up and down few times before it went down and stop.

Bom was walking unsteadily. Her face was all pale.

“I will never ride it again!” she shouted to TOP who looks satisfied.

“Aigoo honey, you like roller coaster but how come you hate space shutter?”

“It so high” she said as she looks at the space shutter.

“You scared of high? I bet you will never do bungee jump” he said as they walks through the pavement.

“I did once” she shouts at him.

“I don’t believe it! Show me” he said.

“I will show you! Just wait till we went back to Korea!” she yells at him then she walks faster, left him which was still smiling.

*MC1: They fight a lot. What an aliens.

“Let’s try this!” she said happily as he pulled TOP with her.

They get into the gigantic boats. Few minutes later the honk can be heard and the boats move up and down like a swing.

The boat stop and they went down.

“Today is the fun day ever!” she said while grabbing TOP’s arms.

They walk along the high fences.

“What was that?” she asks the tour guide. She was standing there and was looking at the ride. TOP comes nearer to get a clearer view of what she is seeing.

“What was that?” TOP ask too.

“That is flying coaster. Want to try?” the tour guide ask.

Bom just froze, still looking at the new found ride. Her face showing that she didn’t sure what to said. TOP nodded excitedly.

They went through the high fence and get into a small house. They are taking off all of their expensive stuff such as hand phones, keys and others stuff and stuffed it into a locker. Few minutes later they are walking out the small house and were walking up the stairs. They are waiting for their ride to stop. Then they get in. They are still in the standing positions. The blue car spin slowly through the high pole.

“I’m scared now” she said.

“THIS MUST BE FUN AH HONEY!” TOP shouted from his cabin. Which is at Bom’s right.

“Darling, I’m scared! I want to get off!” she shouted back.

Before he answered her, the car went down sharply. They felt like their head will hits the ground in any moments. She is screaming scarily. The car almost hit the ground when suddenly the cars shock up and get into the superman is flying style. The car was moving so fast. Flipped around and around. Minutes later the car start slowed down. And they stuck halfway to the start station back.

Her lips shivered.

*MC2: Ah, she is shivering!
*CELEBRITY1: She must be really scared.
*MC3: I wonder if she cry.

“Are you okay honey?” he ask as he tries to looks at him through the spaces between their cabins.

She just stays quiet. She was looking away. But he can see her hands were shivering.

“Stand still honey. We will off in a few minutes” he tries to calm her.

The car stops and the back door open. TOP steps backward and he is out. Bom still didn’t come out. He went to her sits and helps her out. She was shivering. Totally pale. TOP smiled as he carried her down the stairs. Then he helps her sits on the nearer bench.

“I will never ride that again!” she said as she wiped her tears which were about to blast.

TOP approach her and hand her a mineral water. He tries to comfort her by hugging her in his arm. His hand went up and down on her arm.

*TAEYANG: I never saw Bom noona cries publicly
*MC1: She didn’t really cry actually.
*MC2: Yes she didn’t. She just got that high fright.
*MC3: What a complicated talk. She really cries.

Few minutes later Bom looks a bit calm.

“Shall we go now?” he asks. He offered his hand to help her stand.

“Okay” she said. She held his hand and they walk together. They went through the door to get into the indoor theme park. They were holding hands.

The PD added “Every moment they spend together in a honeymoon is worth the memories” and the wedding sounds are set as the background

*MC1: Ah, what a warm view

 


 


 

HELLO EVERYONE!

As I promise, their honeymoon day! But this is just half of the day. I will post their another day on the next episode of our WGM alright?

So they went to honeymoon just at Episode 6? Tch, so fast. What can I said, they are aliens anyway and they didn't live like normal people. Haha.

I tries to update 2 chapter in a day. Make up for my missed update. Kekeke.

Do you know where was this amusement park I'm talking about? Yes I give a hint, Malaysia. Because I'm a Malaysian so I write about my most visited place I've been during my elementary school's break years ago. And I did visit it again after years we stop going there. The place change a lot. And the flying coaster, is my experienced! I swear to God I will never ride it again! HAHA.

I'm sorry if it's too crowd and messy writing. And sorry too if they are not soo lovely, romantic moment. I'll try my best to makes myself more romantic. Kekeke.