EPISODE 11

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

EPISODE 11

 

*Show Stage*

MC1: Hello everyone! Welcome back!

MC2: Ah, we have lost our third MC’s today.

MC1: Yes, you are right.

MC2: Don’t be disturb by that anyway.

MC1: Yes, because today, we have another guest today as the representative of our Aliens Couple.

MC2: Let us welcome the Bigbang Maknae, SEUNGRI!

Everyone claps.

SEUNGRI: Annyeonghasseyo yorabeon.

MC1/MC2: Welcome.

SEUNGRI: Yeh, kamsahabnida.

MC1: So, did you catch up with this Aliens Couple episode all this time?

SEUNGRI: Yes I did. They are my favorite by the way. He smirk.

MC2: Ah, why are you smirking?

SEUNGRI: Nothing. I just wondering how they keep up with each other until the 11th Episode.

MC1: They are doing good up till now.

SEUNGRI: I hope they didn’t fight a lot when the camera is off.

CELEBRITY 1: They fought a lot in real life?

SEUNGRI: Not really fight. They bickered a lot since TOP hyung always find a way to annoy her.

MC2: Ah, they quarrel a lot in the show.

SEUNGRI: I notice that too.

MC1: Well, just don’t waste our time, let us take a look.

 

*VID CUT*

They exited the cable car hand by hand. Smiling and walking out the line.

“Tabi ah, have you bought me this?” she said, pulling his hand, pointing to the doll that she ask him to buy on their first day there.

“No” he said coldly, pulls his hand and walks away.

“Ya! Aish, what a cold husband I have here, tsk!” she frown, stomp her feet.

*MC1: He is.
*MC2: Ah, I think that only a character he brings on stage, but he is in real life too huh?

They were approaching the black van that they used before. TOP enters first followed by Bom.

“So this is the end?” TOP said, looking down at his iPod.

“Huh?” Bom wrinkled her head, questioning.

“I mean, this is the end of our honeymoon?” he said, still not looking at her.

“What you want another trip with me?” she ask and smiles.

“Anni, you are such a nuisance. I can’t handle you for too long” he said coldly, eye on iPod.

“What??!” Bom shouts in his ear causing him to move away a bit.

“Aish, you are so noisy noona” he said as he puts his earphone on.

“Aish, I’m not.” She said.

She notice he puts his headphone on so she know he didn’t want to be bother. She looks away from him, looks straight forward.

----

“We are here” the driver said, looking to the back.

Both of them are sleeping, cutely. Bom scratches her hair signaling that she had awake. She opens her eyes, blink it for few times.

“We are here already?” she said in English.

“Yes”

“TOP ah, wake up” she said, moves his shoulder a bit to wake him up.

She looks at him who is still not moving. She shook his shoulder again, roughly. She pulls his headphone off.

“DARLING AH! I SAID, WAKE UP NOW!” she shouted again.

“What? what?” he suddenly opens his eyes; straighten his seat and looks everywhere with a shocked face.

Bom laughs at his expression.

“Yah, alien, you are funny. Now get your sleepy head wake and get off the van” she said, still laughing and get out from the van, leaving TOP alone in confusion.

“Oh, we are here already” TOP said to himself.

TOP exits the van with his backpack.

“I’m going back tonight” she said when they are walking to the lift.

“What? So fast” he said.

“Ah, yes, we need to complete our Japan promotion” she said, they are standing next to each other in the lift.

“Ah, I understand” he said.

They are standing quietly in the lift. TOP is looking at the moving number at the top of the door lift. Bom is browsing with her iPhone.

*Seungri: Awkwardness alert!

 

*Q&A*

Q: Did you feel sad that she’s going back to Japan that night?
TOP:
Yes, absolutely. We used the two days wisely, and I satisfied, a little. (He smile)

*MC1: Ah, honest smile.

Q: Why did you take the same day nigh flight?
BOM: Because I promise to sajangnim that I only took 2 days leave for this. Hence, we still have a long list of schedule to complete for our Japan’s promotion. 2NE1 is not complete without me. And I miss my girls already!

 

*VID CUT*

“Have you done packing?” TOP asked while walking into the bedroom.

Approaching Bom which is busy stuffing her clothes into her travel bag.

“Yes. I didn’t bring many clothes with me when I came” she said.

“Ah, look away!” she shout as she took a few undergarment of her that she hid from the camera views just now and stuff it into the bag and quickly zip it.

TOP giggled. He shook his head and toss his body on her bed, leaning on his back. Placing his right hand on the back of his head.

“Aish, I’ll miss you” TOP said, looking straight to the lamp.

“Really?” she asked while puts down her bag beside the bed and lay down beside him.

“Yes” he said.

TOP used his left hand to reach her right hand and hold it into his palms.

“I believe you” she said, looking up and smile to herself.

They are back to silent. They are just lying still in that positions, daydreaming, hand on hand.

----

“I’m going now” she said as she walks out the bathroom.

She’s in her black sweatshirt and black short. Already done with her self-makeup.

“I’m going with you” he said as he stands up and reach for his jacket.

They walk out together.

---

They are walking into the airport. She went to the counters and TOP just standing still, with his mouth covers and his aviator on.

“I’m done” she said, she has her hoodies up and her ‘never-seen-with’ aviator on.

“Oh, okay” he said.

“I’m living now. see you soon. Take a good care of your health while I’m gone, arrasso? Don’t forget to drink the herbal drink I gave you, arrasso?” she’s nagging like a mother.

“I understand I remember” he said and giggles.

“Aish, I feel guilty for leaving you straight after our honeymoon” her eyes are both teary.

“Aigoo.. it’s okay honey” he said as he patted her hair like a kid.

“Don’t go flirting with another woman when I’m gone, understand?” she said her last warning before she turns around to walks into departure room.

“Yes, sir!” he said and laughs.

She was a few steps away when he suddenly rushes to her, pulls her wrist, causing her to crush onto him. He pulls her head away and kisses her forehead in a flash.

*SEUNGRI: Holy s**t!
*MC2: OMMO!!
*Audience: Kyyak!

Park Bom is wider now. She’s surprised of his action. She snap back to the reality when TOP knee down, she can feel he is breathing next to her left ear and he is whispering something sweet that causing her to blush.

She quickly bows her head down with a very pinkish blush appears on both of her cheek up to her nose. He kiss her cheek before pulls himself away.

*MC1: Ommo, what are they doing there, in public!
*SEUNGRI: What is this? TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

“Take care, jagiya” he said once again, waving goodbye to her.

She quickly turns around without looking back and walk straight. He chuckles and brushes his bottom lips with his thumb. Hand on chin. He smiles once again while watching her back walking away and disappears through the door.