EPISODE 16

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

*VID CUT*

Park Bom went out from the black van with her luggage. She hit the codes of the house and the unlocked sound can be heard. Park Bom pulls the big luggage with her and enters the villa.

 

“Honey, I’m hoooommee~~” she screamed and walks to the living room.

 

Park Bom scans the living room. She left the luggage and went to the kitchen while sneezing a bit. Few minutes later, she comes out with a corn in her hand. She pulls the luggage back with her and climbed up the stairs.

 

She knocked the bedroom door and eavesdrop on the door.

 

“Where is he?” she blurted to herself.

 

Slowly, she opens the door and peeks in. She was about to sneeze and she holds it, and her face is so cute that moment.

 

*CELEBRITY1: Omo, her about-to-sneeze face is super cute!
*CELEBRITY3: Can I paired with Park Bom-ssi after she end her WGM with TOP-ssi?
*MC1: Haha! So can NOT.

 

She rubs her nose so hard that it turns to red. The quick change of weather from super cold to super hot and back to super cold had made her health going up and down.

 

She pulls the luggage and was about to enters their walk-in closet when she saw something interesting. She stops and walks to the bed. She climbed up the bed and was looking at the latter who is lying under the big comforter, covering all of his body and face.

 

From her back, we can see Park Bom is whispering and shaking the latter. Obviously, who else would it be? Of course it’s her husband, Seunghyun! The camera zoom back to the front view.

 

Park Bom lays on him with her chin on his arm as he lays on his right side. She continue munching. TOP eyes was closed and his brows is furrowed a bit. Maybe because his sleep was bother by Park Bom.

 

TOP opens his eyes and looks at her. Park Bom just smiles and continue munching her almost finished corn. TOP pulls his left hand from under her and wraps it around her waist.

 (IDK if you can imagine it or not but still, please ignore if you can’t and please enjoy if you can :P)

 

*MC2: Omo, another skinship.
*MC1: The alien couple sure like bed scene. Hehehe~

 

[Caption: Our Mr. Alien is sick. How worried… Maybe he need to eat banana? Stop munching the corn Mrs. Alien, get him a banana!]

 

“You are home already?” TOP asked with his crack sick voice.

                “Uhmm” Bom nodded and finished her corn.

“Omo, is that corn is much important than me, Bommie-ah?” he jokes and coughs.

                “Of course!” she jokes and grins innocently.

 

Park Bom pulls herself up and leaves the bed. TOP was just watching as she disappears from the camera view.

 

She come back with an empty hand crawl back up on the bed to TOP, she hugs him from the back. Left hand around him, chin on his arm and right hand plays with his hair. He groans a bit.

 

“Is Singapore okay?” he asked as he closed his eyes back.

                “It’s fine. But it will be more fun if you were there too.” She pouted.

“Aigoo.. I’m too sick to go and others are too busy to go too” he lazily replied.

 

*CELEBRITY2: Oh, TOP oppa is sick? Pity him…
*MC1: He is sick from the last episode. And I heard that even Bom get sick before going to Singapore for MAMA.
*MC2: I think she must be getting the flu from him.
*CELEBRITY1: But she rocks the stage like a healthy woman.
*CELEBRITY3: 2NE1’s member always strong on stage, even when they sick or trip.
*MC1: Yeah, the strong and fierce 2 – N – E – 1!

 

“I know… Did you read my twitter? I try to tell our fan that I miss bigbang, but the truth is I miss you seunghyun-ahhh~~” she squealed and squeezed him.

                “Aigoo~~ How cheesy” he laughed her off and she pouted.

“It’$s not cheesy! It calls showing off my affection to my dampiyon~” she grins.

                “Aigoo~~~ my Bommie is so mushy”

“Aniyaaaaa!” she shriek and slap his hand lightly.

 

TOP giggles. Even with his eyes closed, he still listens and replies to her.

 

“Have you eaten?”

                “Yup”

“Have you meet doctor like I told you too?”

                “Yup”

“Have you taken your medicine today?”

                “Yup”

“Have you sleep well enough while I’m gone?”

                “Yup”

“Have you miss me while I’m gone?”

                “Yup”

“Have you going out with another woman?”

                “Yup”

“YAAAHHHH!!!”

 

Park Bom shrieked and sit up. She slaps his arms quiet hard this time and it makes him whined a bit and brushes his aching arms.

 

Park Bom scrunched her nose annoyingly and folded her arms at her chest level.

 

“Yah! How dare you cheat on me while I’m gone!” she heated.

                “A-a-anniya! It’s not what I –“

“Don’t you ever dare to lie to me!”

                “I’m n-not—“

“Don’t try to hide it!”

                “Really, I-I’m”

“Aaargghhh! I don’t want to hear anything”

 

Park Bom jump out from the bed and stomp angrily to the door. She stops and turns around. She pointed to TOP who are clueless on the bed.

 

“I don’t want to talk with you for the whole week! Hmph!” she shouted before opens the door, exit and slammed the door, hard.

 

TOP was shocked and when he regained back his consciousness, he quickly jump out from the bed and runs for her.

 

*MC1: Oh, looks like our TOP is healthy again.
*MC2: The power of looooveee~~~
*CELEBRITY2: Kekeke~ They quarrel for such a small misunderstanding, how cuuutee~
*CELEBRITY1: It’s cute how she asked him randomly and he blurted out the same answer because he is half asleep!
*CELEBRITY3: The random Park Bom is so cute.

 

*Q&A*

Q: How do you feel when she comes back home after a week without her?
TOP:  it’s good to see her home, safely and healthy. I was so worried that the media keep reporting that she might not be able to sing because of flu and I was guilty for making her sick at the first place.
(He his bottom lips and scratched his head before grins to the camera)

Q: How does it feel to be home and see him again?
BOM:
I was worried before I left him for my schedule since the last time we met, he is already sick and when I nag him to see the doctor, he always avoiding it. I gets really angry and I warns him before I left. It’s a relieve that he actually went to see the doctor as what I told him too. I guess he really like being order and nag around huh?
(She smiles evilly to the camera and chuckles a bit)

Q: Do you went to see the doctor because of Park Bom?
TOP:
ANIYA! It’s not because of her. It just, urm, I’m sick of hearing her nags and she keep pushing me to see the doctor the whole time we met. It’s quite annoying you know. Even when we are not filming, she kept on texting me, asking me, no, not asking, ordered me to see the doctor. It’s very disturbing you know.

 

*CELEBRITY2: So they did text each other after the show?
*CELEBRITY1: Smells fishy~~~

 

Q: He said you keep texting him ordering him to see the doctor and he found it annoying.
BOM:
Oh really? Hah, like he didn’t used too! Tch! Oops!
(she quickly covered with her hands and her eyes turns to smile eye as she grins behind her palms)

 

*MC1: WHAT DID SHE MEAN?
*MC2: I guess she mean, he used to be ordering around through text message?
*CELEBRITY1: Probably by his girlfriend before?
*CELEBRITY2: Why ‘his girlfriend before’?
*CELEBRITY1: Coz he is single now so I guess he used to be ordered around by his last girlfriend.
*CELEBRITY3: Or maybe from Park Bom-ssi.
*MC2: Maybe Park Bom-ssi is his current girlfriend?
*AUDIENCE: OOoooohhh~~~~~

 

Q: Park Bom said you used to be ordered around. Is it true?
TOP:
WHAATT??!! Who gives her permission to talk about it? ! I’m sure gonna kill her after this!

Q: He said he’s going to kill you for blurting his secret.
BOM:
Omoooo~~ Ruuuunnnnnn--------- (She push the camera to the side)

 

*CELEBRITY3: Ooo… so cuuuttee!

 

*VID CUT*

Park Bom was mumbling something as she step down the last stairs. She went to the open centre of the house when TOP reach her from the back and pulls her wrist. She annoyingly mumbling something before turn to face him.

 

TOP was trying to catch his breath and he was sweating like a pig. Maybe because he is still sick and when he runs even the short distance, it took a lot of energy and heat from his body.

 

“I’m sorry, bommie-ah… I just blurted it out…” he said as he panting for air.

                “Hmph!”

 

Park Bom pulls her wrist back and folded her arms around her chest level and looks away from him.

 

“Aigoo… don’t sulking now bommie-ah.. I’m still sick to think” TOP pouted, try to use his charmed on her.

                “Tch, your pouting will not make me easily forgive you. Even if you just blurted it out, you still hurting my feeling!” She taps her feet as she waited for more.

“Fine fine. Come, how about I treat you for ice cream and bread?”

                “nooooo.. I don’t want to! I’m too lazy to go out again”

“OK OK. Have you seen the fridge? I’ve restocked your corn~”

                “I already saw it. Don’t you see I was eating it just now?”

“Aiyark!” he slap his forehead.

                “Soo??” she asked, impatiently.

“Okay, how about you told me what you want? All your wishes will be accomplished by me!” he clapped his hand lightly as he finish his sentence.

                “Hmm.. that sound good” she smiles evilly and looks at him with her eyes turns to a slit.

“Oh--- I know this is not a good thing…” he mumbles and bites his lower lips.

                “I waannnt~~~” she cutely shriek it.

 

Park Bom walks light to him with her evil smile on. She locks her arms with his. She whispers something to his ears.

 

TOP slowly smirks with whatever she is asking him by whispering.  She looks at him and was smiling cutely, showing her small hidden dimples and blinking a few times. He looks down at her, smirking and chuckling before pulls her into the side hug, wrapping her shoulder and she wraps her arms around his waist and they looks at each other once more, giggles and walks away from the camera view.

 

*MC2: WHERE ARE THEY GOING? Cameraman, please follow them!
*MC1: PD-nim! Why you are not following them??!

[Caption: Oh no! They must have been keeping something from us! We need to keep our eyes on them!!]

 

*CELEBRITY1: Omo! What is it? What is it??!
*CELEBRITY3: F***! What is it??!
*CELEBRITY2: Look at his smirk, I bet it something--- omo, I can’t tell it here. Kekeke~
*MC1: Do you mean something ert?
*MC2: NOOO WAAYY!! They are dating, for reaaalll???
*CELEBRITY1: Gosh, this alien couple really heating up this show with all their secrets and their hanging action and sentences.

 

*Q&A*

Q: What wish you want him to do?
BOM:
Should I tell you? Should i? Should i? Do you want to know?? Naaah, I don’t think anyone want to know… (She giggles and grins)

Q: What wish she asked you to do?
TOP:
What is it huh? I don’t really remember actually… Oh well, should I told you? Nope, I don’t think soooo….. (He giggles with a smirk)

 

*MC1: PD-nim, can you track them?
*MC2: PD said they still thinking whether to show it to audience or not.
*AUDIENCE: Whhhaattt????----
*CELEBRITY1: Oh really?
*CELEBRITY3: I bet that they are dating for reaaaall!! Gosh, I dare to cut my fingers if they don’t!

 

 



 

NOTE: A little bit spoiler here if you are questioning what actually Bom asked from him. Well, you pick, erted mind or clean mind? Kekeke~ Seriously, I have no idea what to make them did this episode.

I just want to show you that my Bomie is back to Korea and staying back with TOP and TOP is sick and he is the reason my Bommie is sick. Hul! That's the main point. Sorry for the more Q&A section instead of the VID CUT section.

Anyway, stay tuned for the next update next week or anytime by this week. Just wait okay? Keep on supporting and commenting! XOXO

Main img from: http://loveteddy.blog.com