Episode 1

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

According to the schedule given, today she will meet her husband. She keep staring at his watch. Is she too early or he is too late? She complain in her heart. She stare at the Mr Director and the cameraman who are waiting with her a few meters away. They keep on filming her. Again, she looks at her watch. She quite hate waiting but thinking that this are all in contract so she need to bare with it.

“Hello!” she hear a deep voice at her back. She quickly turn around. She was surprised by what she see! Her jaws almost drop. A tall man with tan skin is smiling at her. She quickly stand up and bow.

“Hello!” she says. It’s TOP? Like are you kidding me? TOP will be my husband? OMG, what I need to do now.

But her quick mind suddenly pop out the booklet she receive that stated that she must be a cool, bossy, childish but perfect in household wife. So she act like what requested.

“You are late! Super late!” she complaints. She pouted to show that she is protesting.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” TOP said as he is bowing several times to show he is sorry. He didn’t even realize that he is late. But when suddenly a cameraman comes during his recording than he remember that he has a filming to attend. He looks around and he saw the cameraman who came to pick his up is at the corner of the place and another cameraman with a man, who he know as the PD are at the other corner of them. They looks so serious. They must be filming.

“Can we film again? Back to when you are approaching her” the PD suddenly ask. They both bow as agreement. TOP went back to another point where he came.

**SHOW STAGE**

MC1: And here we got another couple for this season.

MC3: This couple will make another phenomenon as Victoria and Nickhun did on our last season.

MC1: Yes, I bet they will.

MC2: This new couple is the most requested one. We didn’t always pair up couples from the same labels but this time, it’s an exceptance right MC1?

MC1: Right. This is the big surprise that we are keep talking all this time.

MC3: Base on what I know, this couple are in the same label but wasn't that close. I don’t know how this couple will survive. I wonder how long will they last in our show.

MC2: Everyone are curious too. I hope they are doing good.

MC1: Stop talk too much and here let us see the video.

**VID CUT**

“Annyeong” he approach her with a tap at her shoulder.

“Annyeong” Bom quickly stand up and turn around. She again, make her surprise face and bow. He also bow back.

“Are you waiting for me?” he ask.

“Yeh, and you are late. SUPER LATE!” she protest with her pouting face. He was about to laugh when suddenly she give a deep glare to him.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” he said and he is bowing for several times.

“Nevermind” she said. And suddenly she start walking away from him. They are meeting at garden.

TOP quickly runs to catch her steps and walk at her back. He is clueless. He didn’t know what to do nor what to say now. He is surprised to see her as she didn’t talk with him a lot and she keep calling him ‘an alien’ in 2NE1 TV.

“Ahh, noona, I…” he almost bump her when she suddenly stop and turn to him.

“TOP-shi, I think you should stop calling me noona and call me honey instead since we are husband and wife” she said. She walk to him with her cute walk and cling her hand with his. She uses her cutest smile to make him say yes.

“Okay honey” without realize he said. Than he smile. Try to hold his laugh.

“Yah! Are you about to laugh? What so funny!” she get angry. She hit his hand and start to walk away from him.

He is surprised. He never sees that side of her. And he thinks this side of her is cute.

“Aigo, honey, yah, don’t leave me!” he screams as he runs to catch her again.

He grabs her and wrap his hand around her shoulder. Hug her and keep walking. She smiles shyly and they walk together with TOP hand still wrap around her.

**SHOW STAGE**

MC 1: Wow, this must be for real? They look cute together. And TOP looks like a different man when with her.

MC2: You are right! She must love it when he hugs her. Aish, I’m so jealous now.

MC3: You are married woman so you must not say that or your husband must get jealous.

MC2: Aishh… What’s wrong? He is an idol. Everyone loves him.

MC1: Haish you see. TOP is turning red now. Stop both of you. So TOP, are you happy to know that your noona is going to be your wife?

TOP: I never know that we will be pair up. I was surprise to see her since we haven’t see each other as I am busy with my filming hence Bigbang in our rest period so I didn’t know that she will join this show too.

MC1: Aigo, I think you should stop teasing TOP, MC2.

MC3: How about you Park Bom? Are you happy to see TOP as your husband?

BOM: Yes. I am happy. Like who are not. At first I saw him I was like, ‘Wow is he going to be my husband from now?’ and it excite me.

MC1: But you look quite pissed after that.

BOM: Of course I am. He is late. Not just late but he is super late.

MC2: Yes you did say that too.

MC3: How long you wait?

TOP: No, we shouldn’t talk about this. TOP said as he is trying to stop Bom from talking by pulling her hand and caressing it.

BOM: I’ve wait for one hour. Bom seems didn’t care about his signal and still told the MC. Everyone still didn’t notice TOP is caressing Bom hand.

MC1: It must be a boring wait. But, well let us continue with the next video. Now let us see how they did their 1st mission shall we?

MC3: Roll video!

**VID CUT**

“What is this?” TOP says with his hand still locking around her neck. He took the paper hand by someone. Bom is also looking at the paper.

“Read it TOP” she said as she try to take the paper but TOP quickly pull it higher.

He opens the paper and read it loud.

“Are you both happy now to know whom you are married too? So here are the 1st mission. You both will be moving to a same house and staying together as married couple” TOP is reading it while Bom is staring at him while eating a corn, which no one know where it comes.

“Yah! Honey, you are eating corn again!” TOP yell to her as he see the corn that she is holding.

“What do you mean by ‘again’? You want to die ha Tabi?!” she yells back.

TOP sighs. He again, wrap his hand around Bom and hold tight her right arm.

“Ani. Now let move in together” TOP said as he drag Bom to walk with him.

*CUT*

Q:  Do you love corn?

BOM: I love corn. I think everyone know I love corn. She smile

Q: Why did you say ‘again’ when you see she is eating corn?

TOP: Because she did eat one when we are walking. He laugh

Q: Are you happy with the 1st mission?

BOM: I was so happy that we will live together. I was not just  happy but I’m excited. She show her naughty smile.

TOP: I like it. I decided to surprise her. He smirk

“Yes. The 1st mission ask us to” TOP said as he is walking straight with his face still looking at the road.

“So where are we moving to Mr PD?” Bom ask the director and he is looking to the Director which are few meters away. He signal to TOP.

“I think we will move to my house” TOP say as he is rummaging his pocket. Finding for something.

“Your million dollar house darling?” Bom said with her excited tone. TOP node his head while grabbing his car key to unlock his car.

“Finally I’m going to TOP’s million dollar house! Yeayy!” she said it out loud and she was dancing with her happy dance. TOP is laughing seeing her reaction.

“Yes honey. So now let us go pick up your staff” he said as he opens the door for Bom. Bom still smiling while enters his car.

**SHOW STUDIO**

MC2: Oh My God, are you for real? We can film this show at TOP’s new million dollar house? She said as she is staring at MC1

MC1: Yes you are right. TOP has given his permission.

MC3: This will make everyone jealous right?

MC2: He is sure did. Everyone must be so jealous with Bom now.

MC1: Everyone really did. See Tiffany reaction when Park Bom said they will stay at his house? Everyone staring at Tiffany

TIFFANY: No I’m not jealous. I’m just surprised that we will see his expensive house. Tiffany try to defense herself.

MC1: Did everyone think we can film at TOP billion dollar house?

AUDIENCE: YES!

MC1: Everyone are so sure about it. So what say you TOP?

TOP: We will wait for the video cut. TOP said and he laugh with his trademark laugh.

MC2: Are you Park Bom?

BOM: She laugh and shake her head and make a hand move showing she don’t know.

MC1: So if everyone wanna know, let us wait for the upcoming episode!

 

 

Where will they stay? Top's million dollar house or any common apartment? I was trying to make it looks the same as the show. I did watch the show but only the First season which there are the "Ant" couple, Seo In Young and Crown J. Did you watch? Are the show still the same as the old one? I'm Curious. Anyone, please tell me and give me any llink for me to study! Okay, hope there will be one or two people out there will read this. I'm sorry if this is too long. I'll try make it short other time okay?