EPISODE 19

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

NOTES:

This type of line shows that the caption on the screen

 


 

STUDIO CUT

MC 1: Yorrobeoun. Guess what?

AUDIENCE: What??

MC 2: What is it?

MC 1: Our favourite couple is back from a long long loooooooooooooong episodes break.

MC2: Wait, who?

MC 1: I bet our audience knows who.

AUDIENCE: Yes!

MC 3: Is it that crazy couple from YG entertainment?

MC 1: Shhhh---

AUDIENCE: (Squealing and squeaking in happiness)

 

VIDEO CUT

“Kamsahamnida” Park Bom was bowing once she was out from the MPV car.

 

                She walk awkwardly to the house then pressed the bell for a few times but no answer. “Aiyak, I forgot” She slapped her forehead before rummaging her tote bag for the key card. She slide the card through the key slider and punched in the password. The door locked can be heard

 

Finally, Home…. After a long long weeks missing…
We miss you guys <3

 

                Park bom throw her bag on the sofa before skipping like a little girl to the kitchen, singing out “Oh wo-oh-oh my favourite comfort~~~~”

 

                Seunghyun unlock the door and get in, humming to random song when he noticed the bag on his sofa, clicking his tongue, he picked up the bag and throws it to the coffee table before flopping his body on the sofa with his legs crossed in front of him.

 

“Omo, is he already home?” Bom talk to her corn before taking a big bite of it.

 

Park Bom-ah, when will we get a chance to see you without any corn around? Aigoo…

 

She placed down the can and quickly runs to the living room, squeaking out his name in a annoying high pitch note ‘SEUNG-HYUNNNNNNNAHHH~~~~’

 

Here comes the bride! Oh NO!

 

                Seunghyun startled in surprised with the shrinking voice, his feet fall off the table and he sat up straight with eyes sharply staring at his ‘wife’.

 

*the video was slow down with bright, flowery, sparkling effects*

 

                Park Bom jumped onto the seat next to her husband and hug his arm, grinning from ear to ear.

 

MC 1: I think she startled her husband with that high tone shrinking.

MC 2: Omo, look at his expression.

AUDIENCE: (laughing at the video)

 

“Yebeo ah~~~~” Park Bom used her cute tone as she happily sway her husband arm, shaking it lightly when he did not gave her any response.

 

“YAH! PABO TABI! WAKE UP!” She slapped his shoulder hard until he winced in pain while rubbing the spot.

“Yah you alien noona! Why you slap me? It’s hurt!” He huffed and rub the spot.

“Omo, jagiya~ mianhaeyo~ I don’t mean to slap it that hard” She pouted out her plump lips while twisting his shirts.

 

                Seunghyun clicked his tongue then he patted her head lightly before ruffling it.

“I wasn’t mad at you. Don’t pout please...” He grinned before lean in to her, whispering something.

 

 OMO! What are they whispering about!
Omona! We want to know too! Aigoo this alien couple. Why you two are so cruel TT_TT

 

                Park Bom cheeks turned pink. She slapped his arm playfully, laughing at their ‘secret’.

 

“Yah you alien tabi!”

                He laughed at her reaction. Casually relaxing his arm behind her and crossed his legs again.

“So, what should we do today? Are you tired?”

                “I am a little tired…”

“Should we just hang around in the house? The pool maybe?”

                “Sure~ I would love to!”

“Did you bring your new swimsuit?” He wiggled his eyebrows with meaningful grins on his face.

                “That should be a surprised!” Park Bom crossed her arms in front of her chest, leaning forward to peck the top of his head then running up the stairs after she snatched her bag with her.

“Aish that alien..” Seunghyun shook his head and continue watched his drama on the TV.

 

***

 

Is she going to wear something y for their pool ‘date’?

 

MC 2: What with the new swimsuit?
MC 3: Is it a bikini?
MC 1: you ert. Just watch. Shh—

 

***

 

Park Bom comes out from their walk in closet with a green piece of clothing draping on her arm, she sings lowly to her favourite English song while walking to the bathroom.

***

T.O.P. was packing his bag and zipping it before slinging it over his shoulder and exit the room. He went downstairs and flopping back onto his favourite couch for another TV show.

***

“Here!” Park Bom went down the stairs while carrying a green duffle bag.

                “Oh great, I almost grew my bread while waiting” TOP murmured while standing up.

“Let’s go!” She hugged his arm and tugged it before they both walking together to the door.

 

Oh my, where are they going? It’s not the rooftop date?

To be continued...

 


 

As you can see, I did not check it back, so some may be worst writing.

but still, I want to update this, so yeah, enjoy~