EPISODE 18

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

-The show starts with video cuts of the teaser on the YG Family Concert-

 

**VIDS CUT**

Park Bom was browsing something on her MACBOOK as she sat on the floor with her notebook on the coffee table. TOP is nowhere to be seen.

 

Suddenly she gasped and laughed like a crazy woman.

 

“Yah! What are you laughing at?”

 

TOP appears from the kitchen with a bottles of juice on his left hand and a slice of watermelon on his right hand.

 

“Tabi~~ come over here! You must want to see this~~” She cooed and waves her hand.

 

He took a bite of the watermelon before walked to her. He sat on the couch behind her and take a peek on the screen. He squint his eyes as he tries to observe the thing she was showing him. He snorted and chuckled.

 

Park Bom looks at him and giggled. She took the watermelon from his hands and ate the rest of it. He wraps his hand around her shoulder as he keep on viewing the videos. He giggled.

 

*CELEBRITY1: TOP is so cute when he giggles.

 

“Gosh, it caught perfectly in the fancam.” He comments and walks to another couch as he turn the TV on using the remotes.

 

Park Bom nodded and continue browsing. TOP watched the TV and juggled the juice.

 

“So, where’s my present?” TOP asked while resting his hand on the headboard of the couch.

                “I never said I’ll give you present if you did it”

“Yah! Unfair! It’s a mission so you must give me a present as appreciation!” TOP frowned.

                “NO~” she cooed cutely.

 

TOP sighed and folded his arms across his chest and pouted. He ignores Bom and just watch the TV.

 

----

 

“What you want to eat for lunch?”

Park Bom walks into the living room while folding her sleeve up. She walks to TOP who are still watching TV. TOP didn’t reply her so she walks infront of her and scrunch her nose. TOP scoot to another part of the couch, still ignoring her.

 

“Yah! Are you ignoring me?” she asked.

 

TOP didn’t answer but just keep on watching the TV and laughs to the show aired. Park Bom pouted and placed both of her hands on her hip as she squinted her eyes and stares at TOP. He completely ignores her like she didn’t exist. Park Bom shook her head on how childish his act is.

 

“Tabi-ah, still mad?” she cooed but he ignores.

 

“Tabi-ah, don’t get mad at me.” She walks in front of him and bent down to level her face in front of his face.

 

He moves a bit but Park Bom giggles. She casually slump her body forward on him and wraps her hand around his neck. He groans and moves his gaze away from her face. She pouted.

 

*MC2: Yaaah~ Another skinship?
*MC1: Young kids nowadays, tch tch tch!

 

“Aigoo—don’t sulk, Tabi~~” she cooed and pokes his cheek.

 

He puffed his cheek and groans as he folded his arms across his chest.

 

“Fine fine… I’ll give you your present now. Do you want it or not?” she asked as she tilt her head to the right and blink her puppy eyes for few times.

 

*CELEBRITY2: Aigoo~~ Park Bom-ssi is super cute and adorable…
*CELEBRITY1: Don’t fall in love.
*CELEBRITY2: Shhh~~
*MC2: Haish.. Kids these days~~

 

“You want it or not?” she asked with a stern voice.

 

He looks at her and shook his head and looks away.

 

“Aigoo… Still sulking? I just playing with you lah… Fine, fine, I’ll give you your gift okay? Now smile to me..” she coaxed.

 

He shook his head while looking away from her. She giggles and cups both of his cheek with her hands. She force him to look at her and she whispers something in a low tone that the mic can’t even record it.

 

Slowly his face light up and his lips curved up into a smirk. She caressed his cheek with her thumbs and she tilt her head to the right and smile cutely to him. He nodded constantly making her giggles happily.

 

*MC1: Omo, what are they talking about? PD-nim, please take a closer care on this couple. They hiding too much secret!
*MC2: Yeah! And we want to know all of it!!
*CELEBRITY 1 & 2: YEAH!!

 

She leans forward as TOP placed his hand on her hips. He wiggles his brows and Park Bom laughs at his action
 (Do you watch 2NE1TV where TOP wiggles at SE7EN? Well, yeah, just imagine he did that to Bom)

 

Park Bom pulls away from him and extend her hand to TOP. TOP grabs her hand and stand up too. Park Bom casually walks away to the middle of the house and to the stairs as TOP follows her from behind, hands on her shoulders.

--CAPTION: Yorrobeon, where are they going? What are they doing?? OMO! >.< --

 

*MC1: YAH! PD-NIM! DON’T PUT SUCH CAPTION! WE ARE DYING TO KNOW HERE!

 

----------------------

 

TOP is waiting on the couch, legs crossed. He wore a v-neck long sleeve shirt in white and a dark brown colored jean. He was tapping something on his iPhone. He looks like he was waiting.

--CAPTION: Who is he waiting for? His wife? Omo, where are they going??—

 

Park Bom walks down the stairs, as the camera zoom to her feet and zoom out while he was walking down the stairs. She was wearing the orange, brown and white dress (That you can see she’s wearing in infinity challenge) and her favorite white high cut sandals. She was carrying her big channel bag with a furry black coat in her hand as she walks down the stairs.

--CAPTION: What a pretty feet… Oh My God!!--

 

*MC1: Oh gosh, her feet! NOSEBLEED!
*MC2: Woaaahh-----!!!!
*CELEBRITY1: Her feet was awesome!
*CELEBRITY2: I’m sorry but I think I’m her feet fans now.
*CELEBRITY3: I think I’m a now.

 

Park Bom walks down and tap his head. He was shocked by sudden touch, he looks up. His eyes suddenly turns into a slit as he eyes her up and down for few times. He lifted his left brows. She lightly smack his shoulders and giggles awkwardly.

 

“Are you sure you are wearing that?”

                “Waeyo? This are the only perfect clothes I brought here…”

“Because it’s too revealing!” He protest.

--CAPTION: Oh, being a protective husband now, TOP-ssi? ^^--

 

“What? Wae? I always wear like this on stage. And I like shorts. Didn’t I always wear shorts at home?”

                “B-but, we are going out today. And I don’t want all those fan boys of you roaming his eyes all over your body!” he protest again as he stand up with both hands on hips.

He looks like a father nagging her daughter.

--CAPTION: Jealous now, TOP-ssi?—

 

“What’s wrong? It’s not like they never saw me in this… Plus, I don’t have fan boys”
she said as she folded her arms across her chest and pouted. Annoyed by his nags.

 

*CELEBRITY2: Who said you don’t have fan boys? Park Bom-ssi! I’m your fan boy!!
*CELEBRITY3: ME TOO!
*MC1: Ehem, me too~~

 

“Haish… Jinja!” he sighs.

 

She pouted and glance at him. She smiles and went next to him and hugs his arms as she rest her chin on his arms.

 

“Yeobo~~ Don’t get mad, araseo? Besides, we are going out for a date today… I promised that I’ll pay for everything right????~~~” she cooed while making her best cutest face.

 

He looks down at her and sighs. She shook her arms as she blinks like a puppy. He looks at her again and sighs as he muffled his hairs. Slowly he smiles because she is too cute to resist.

 

“Fine. Fine. I’ll let this time go. Next time, don’t wear like this. I only allow you to wear like this on stage only, araseo??!”

 

He sternly said as he pointed his index finger on her nose, shook it while tapping her nose few times as he talks. Park Bom just giggles and nodded as agreement.

 

“Promise?” he asked and shoved his pinky finger.

                “Kekeke~ Aigoo~~ Promise, yeobo ah” she intertwined their pinky fingers, making pinky promise.

 

--CAPTION: Husband and Wife pinky promise. How cute~~--

*MC1: So fierce rapper did pinky promise too huh?
*CELEBRITY1: Oh, so cuutte~~~
*MC2: Did you notice it? Park Bom has a new nickname for TOP-ssi. So cute~

 

“Ah go go~~!” she shouted like CL in 2NE1TV.

 

Park Bom pulls his arms and they walks together to the door.

 

----------------

 

“Tabi-ah, should we eat first?” she asked while they are in the car, she tilts her head to the right cutely.

                “Sure. I’m hungry too”

 

Park Bom claps her hand happily and the car went silent after that. Awkwardness aura back oozing in the car.

 

“Omo! Look! Corn plushie~~” she suddenly shouted and pointed out of the window while shaking his arms.

                “Ah, deh, I saw it” he replied after take a short glance of the pointed area and concentrate back on his driving.

“But, you didn’t even move your head to look at it” she complaints.

                “But I saw it. I didn’t need to move my head to look at it” he tries to protect himself.

“No, you are lying” she pouted and folded her arms.

 

--CAPTION: Ah, this alien couples always bickering and sulking, like a real couple…--

*MC2: Kekeke~ Deh, PD-nim is right. They look like a real couple!

 

She pouted and looks outside of the windows. Ignoring TOP. TOP sighs and extend her arms in front of her eyes and flicks his fingers, trying to catch her attention. She just tch-ed him and ignored. He lifted his brows.

 

“Aigooo--- Araseo, next time I’ll turn my head to where you are pointing, kay?” he lower his hand.

 

Now we are viewing the back camera, the camera zoom down at where his hand goes. *drums rolls* He was holding her hands, who is on her lap, and squeeze it.

 

--CAPTION: Sneakily holding hands huh? BUSTED!--

*MC1: -gasp- Omo, another skinship!
*MC2: He looks like a real boyfriend trying to coax his angry girlfriend
*CELEBRITY1: -squeal- so sweet!!!~~

 

“Come on, now smile to me”

                “Andwe!” she pouted and snatches her hands away and folded it across her chest.

“Haish… araseo, araseo, I’ll buy it for you kay?” he said as he brings back his hand onto the car’s steering.

                “Jinjja??” she asked, her face lighten up a bit as she turns to look at him.

He looks at her and lifted his brows, smiling and nodded.

                “Promise?” she extend her right’s hand pinky finger.

He laughs before intertwined their pinky promise.

                “Yeay~~~ Choi Seunghyun is the best!” she punched her fist to the air and giggles happily.

 

*CELEBRITY2: I can’t take it. She’s too cute~~
*CELEBRITY3: Can I have her number please.
*MC1: Yah! Boys, take a better control of yourself!

 

------------

They arrived at a mall. They exited the cars as he handle the car to the car jokey and they walks arms to arms into the mall.

“We should eat first right?” he asked her.

 

She nodded and they walks to a restaurant. She sits infront of him and take off her jacket  and repairs his hair while he took the menu handed by the waiter. He give one to her and she took it with a ‘thank you’. They start browsing through the menu silently.

 

--CAPTION: Awkward environment again—

 

*MC2: This alien couple sure fits their name.
*CELEBRITY1: Yeah, one time they look so closed and at another time, they look so awkward.

 

They ordered their food and the waiters gone. She awkwardly sits with her hand cupping her chin and another hand plays with the spoon on the table. He took out his iPhone and he starts texting someone. She looks at him from the corner of her eyes.

 

“Who are you texting?” she asked.

                “No one”

“How can you texting ‘no one’?”

                “A friend”

“Okay”

 

She stays silent and sighs. He looks up at her and lifted his right brows.

 

“What’s wrong?”

                “Nothing”

“Tell me”

                “I just feel like you actually didn’t want this date right?”

“What? Wae suddenly?”

                “Because you are here with me but you are texting someone, oh no, no one” she sighs.

“Ah… No… Just a friend. Really, just a text” he said as he placed down the phone back on the table.

 

She sighs and cusped her lips annoyingly. Just right on time. Their food arrives and they eat it silently. This time, the awkwardness is oozing so deep that you can see the aura around their table. She eats silently and just look down onto her food. Not even looking at him.

 

After eating, suddenly her moods change a bit. She calls the waiter and he comes with a bill. She was about to pay when he quickly placed his money to the waiter. She shocked. She looks at him and squint her eyes.

 

“What is your intention?”

                “Nothing…”

“I can feel that you have something in mind”

                “Oh well, really, nothing. I’m the man so I should pay, right?”

“But this is your present and I promised that I’ll pay for everything”

                “No, it’s okay. Just take as all the time you spend to me today is the gift” he said and smiles.

“Your smile is scary” she lean backwards a bit, showing she was scared.

 

*MC2: Another quarrel.

 

He laughs and shook his head.

 

“You are like a cartoon characters”

                “No I’m not! You are worse, you are like an alien!”

“No—you are the one who are an alien”

                “No—“she squinted her eyes and walks out from the restaurant.

“Yah! Wait for me!” he quickly grabs his change and runs after her.

 

*MC1: Aish, your both are aliens.

 

----------------

He manages to follow her. He wraps his arms around her neck. He pulls her closer. She pouted. He giggles.

“Jagiya, you are so cute when you pout you know…”

He leans down closer to her and whispers something. Her eyes widen and she slaps his chest lightly and giggles. She looks like she is blushing a bit.

--CAPTION: WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT? o_O--

 

*MC2: These couple really like to whisper a lot huh.
*MC1: PD-nim! Please put a clip on mic on them please! Grr—

 

“Where should we go now?” She asked as she holds his hands that was wrapping around her neck.

[Notes: Can you imagine it? Can you imagine it??? Gosh. I try to GOOGLE the pictures but I can’t find one]

 

“It’s movie time~~” he cooed as he drags her into the elevator.

 

As the fans were following them, the bodyguard holds the fan from entering the elevator. Only left them two in the elevator, still in the same position.

 

“So yeah, movie? Like, really? We sound like a real couple” she giggles.

                “I know you like it… I know you want it…” he starts singing to Pitbull.

“Yah! Stop it… Aigoo… So what movie are we going to watch?”

                “Hmm… I don’t know. Let just look at the list first”

“Okay”

 

They arrived at the cinema level and were standing at one corner, looking at the screen that are showing the ‘now showing’ list with it’s aired time. They were talking to each other, deciding. Suddenly she moves a bit and hugs his waist as he wraps his arms around her shoulder.
[Notes: Ya know, she was side hugging him and he was just wrapping her around her shoulders?]

 

 

*MC2: Omo, they are so sweet.
*CELEBRITY2: It’s good to be able to date publicly.
*CELEBRIT3: Yeah, the fans must know that they were filming for WGM right so they won’t be any scandal.

Then they walk into the line, still in the same positions. When it’s their turn, they walk and buy the ticket.

 

“I want a popcorn too~~” she pulls him and they lines up for popcorn.

 

He was shoulder hugs her as they line up and order the popcorn. After paying the popcorn, they walk together to line up to enter the movies.

--CAPTION: The first movie together. Wee~~--

*MC1: Hmm… I’m curious.
*CELEBRITY1: Yeah, you are right, me too.
*MC2: Don’t you think they look real?
*CELEBRITY 2 & 3: Hmmm---

 

 

 



 

NOTES:

I can't write properly this notes. I have class. I'll be back to update my notes. Annyeong!