EPISODE 13

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

EPISODE 13

 

**VID CUT**

Park Bom walks out the kitchen with plates on her hand. She prepares the table for breakfast.

TOP walks down the stairs while scratching his head. He looks damn y as always with his wake up face. Park Bom saw him walks into the dining room, she smiles and pulls a chair for him before she left the room back to the kitchen.

TOP walks to the table and sit on the chair that Park Bom pulls for him just now. He is spacing off back, oh wait, maybe he is dozing off again.

Park Bom went out from the kitchen with a plate of toasted breads and a bottle of Nutella on the other hand. She set the bread on between the fried eggs and the sliced watermelons. She looks at the dozing TOP. She smiles.

She goes to his back and slowly putting her hand on his shoulder then she is massaging it lightly. He opens his eyes, confused.

“Ah, that’s good” TOP groaned.

Park Bom smile and continue massaging his shoulder down to his arm and back to his shoulder and his neck. Minutes past, she has not yet stop massaging him. TOP touch her hand, pulls it to stop and looks up to her face and smiles.

Park Bom looks down at him and smiles back. She stares at his mouth who are mouthing something to her. She chuckles, blushed and mouthed something back, real fast.

*MC1: Ommo, what was he mouthing about?

Park Bom pulls back her hand and sit on her seat. She picks up a toasted bread and place it in his plate.

“Do you want eggs or just jam?” she asked.

“Eggs” he said and just looks at her hand who is lingering around the eggs plate.

She nodded and takes the plate with eggs and pulls out one into his plate. He smiled.

“Thank you” he said and start eating.

“You’re welcome” she replied and puts one into her plate too.

They are eating in peace. No talks.

---

“Thank you for the great meal!” he clasped his hand and bows.

Park Bom giggles and bows back. She then stands up and brings the empty used plates into kitchen. TOP helps by brings back to the kitchen the jam and leftover breads.

*MC2: Aigooo.. They have that happy family image.
*MC1: Aa.. PD-nim, can you please send them a baby? Than they'll look all picture perfect's family.

---

Park Bom turns the TV on and she was busy choosing the channel. TOP comes down, completely changes into a new clothes, probably just had his shower, he comes into the living room with his iPad on his hand. He sit next to Bom. They are both in their own world. Silently.

Park Bom caught into interesting TV show and TOP, like always, busy with his iPad.

Minutes later,

TOP scoots further from Park Bom. He turns his body a bit toward her. Then he leans on his back, placing his head on Park Bom’s bare thighs, as she’s wearing shorts.

*CELEBRITY 1: Now now now, can I switch place with TOP-shi? I want to lean on Park Bom’s noona tight too!
*Everyone laughs

The surprised Park Bom startled a bit but then she just let him be as she hoop up a bit for a more comfortable position.

---

TOP head still on her lap. He was busy with her iPad, moving it left to right.

Park Bom is laughing her lungs out because of the Strong Heart’s show she was watching.

However, the calming view of the perfect couples is disturbed with the continuously ringing of the bell.

TOP sigh. He looks up to Park Bom’s face which is now, looking down at him too. She moves her head, summoning him to open the door.

“What? Why me? I don’t want to!” He protest in a cute way.

“Go” she said again in a deeper tone.

TOP kicks his feet into the air and turns his head facing Bom’s tummy.

*MC2: OMMO!

“Tch, I don’t want to!” he said again.

Bom is taken a back a bit, flattening her tummy because of his position now. She sigh.

“Okay, then I go” she said try to get up when TOP forcefully pushing his head on her tight making her struggling to get up.

“Tabi ah, I need to stand up in order to open the door” Park Bom said while pushing her head away.

“No. I don’t want to leave this comfortable pillow of mine” he said, he looks up to her face and grins.

Park Bom sigh. She looks down and caressing his side face and brushing his head for several times before another frequent ringing of the door bell echoing inside the house.

TOP buried his face on her tummy. Park Bom giggles because of the ticklish feeling.

“I think I better open the door now” she said and brush his hair again.

He hugs her waist and shook his head. Park Bom burst in laughter.

*MC2: I want my husband to hugs me like that too once!
*MC1: Aigoo.. don't be jealous over our Aliens Couple..

“You look like a little kid now. I’m not your mother okay. So get up!” she said and smack his but making him shriek.

“Okay okay” he gives in and stands, back to his seating position.

Park Bom quickly stands up and approaches the door as the doorbell ringing again. She takes a look at the screen and saw few faces there. She screams in happiness as she opens the door.

The six uninvited guest dash into the house while chatting with each other causing a big shrieked in the house.

“WAH! Oppa, this place is awesome!” Minzy said in a quiet high tone as she walks towards TOP who is still sit in his position.

“Yah, hyung! How come I didn’t feel the lovey dovey aura in here?” Seungri said as he looks around.

*MC1: Aigoo.. Seungri-shi, actually you guys just shut the lovey dovey aura down!
*EVERYONE: Yeh!

 

**BACKSTAGE TALK**

TOP: Honestly, they really a disturbance. I just drawn into the mood before they comes in.

**

BOM: I was really into the show when they can’t stop pressing the door bell. Haish, what a turn off.

**

TOP: I want to stay on her lap longer (He gives his trademark smirk)

**

BOM: He's on my lap? Oh, I think he was trying to attract my attention, but actually, I don’t bother by his heavy head and glare (She giggles in cute way)

**

TOP: Can I stay on her comfort thigh again? Next time, PD-nim, can you please guard the house and shooed off anyone who is going to disturb us? (He laughs evilly)

**

Q: Do you like it?
BOM: (Laughs really hard) I-I, Aing, I don’t know what to say! Kyyak! (She lift her shoulders for few timesShe cupped her face with her hands, hiding her cheek. And stirring her body to the right and left like a fangirl all head-over-heels seeing her bias in the middle of the street!)

*MC2: Ommo, she’s blushing.

**

Q: Do you know he likes it to the period that he wants another ‘next time’?
BOM: Huh?? (His eyes open wide and her lips curled in shocked face) OhhMyGadd! Stop this now! (She quickly shove her hand to the camera and quickly hide her face with her another hand)

*CELEBRITY 2: Oh, she turned all bright red!
*MC1: She must like it too.
*MC2: She must be embarrassed to answer.
*CELEBRITY 1: Ommo, kyeopta!!
*CELEBRITY 2: Hyung, you sound like a fangirl.
*EVERYONE laughs.

 

**VID CUT**

“You just cut it off the mood” TOP mumbles from his seat.

“What, hyung?” Taeyang asked as he flops onto the empty space beside TOP.

“Nothing” TOP said and turns, facing the TV.

“Sorry for interrupting in, urm, anything you guys were doing just now” Jiyong said as he bows to Park Bom.

“No sweat” Park Bom said and smiles.

Jiyong bows once again before walks and takes the empty seat next to CL and flop his hand up to the head seat on CL’s back.

“So, what takes you all here in this fine night” he said in sarcastic tone.

Jiyong chuckles.

“I think we just get in between something huh?” Taeyang said and chuckles.

“Treat them nicely; they are our guest by the way” Park Bom said as she sits next to TOP.

TOP quiet and nodded. Park Bom leans her right side on TOP arms.

“Aigoo… Bomie ah, please don’t show you lovey dovey mood in front of my baby please” Dara said as she quickly closed Minzy eyes with her hand.

They laugh.

“What? You are just being jealous!” Park Bom sticks her tongue out to Dara.

Dara scrunches her face and sticks her tongue out too.

“Ommo, noona ah, stop being childish here” CL said as she shoves her both hand as she’s trying to hide their face from each other.

Minzy giggles. “Dara noona just miss Bomie noona so much” Minzy claims between her giggling.

“Anni!” Dara cuts her off.

“Chinca? Aigoo.. Sorry Dara ah, but now, I have my own husband to obliged and bickered with. No more time for you, sorry pudong ah” Bom said as she squeeze his arms and leans closer, placing her chest on his hand.

*CELEBRITY 1: PD-nim, switch TOP place with me please!
*MC1: Aish, this ert dongsaeng!
*EVERYONE laughs

“Pfft! I don’t even care!” Dara yells as she shows her fist and fold her hand onto her chest.

They all giggled because of the cuteness.

“Are you sure you don’t care, pudong ah?” Bom said as she pressed her body to TOP’s arm who is giggling.

“No!” Dara said and pouted. She turns her head another way.

Bom burst in laughter. She stands up and attacks Dara from the side and squeeze Dara in her hugs.

“Aigoo.. Aigoo.. You are so heavy!” Dara shout at her.

Bom squeeze her more and Dara stirred to get herself away from the heavy Bom.

“Aiyo Aiyo, you are hurting me, Bomie ah” she said as she tries to pulls herself away.

“This is as the punishment because you said you don’t care about me” Bom said as she squeeze her again and gives a peck on her cheek before she loose her hugs.

Park Bom settles beside Dara, which makes Taeyang scoot a bit further to give her some space to sit. Park Bom sit, still hugging Dara.

“So, what makes you guys come here?” TOP asked once again.

“Actually hyung, Jiyong hyung makes us come here” Seungri claims.

“Aigoo.. It’s not my own idea. You all start it first” Jiyong tries to protect himself.

“Actually hyung, we thought of holding a housewarming party” Taeyang explained.

“A housewarming party? Why suddenly?” TOP asked.

“It’s because there are this newlyweds who have been staying together for more than a month but never ever yet hold a housewarming party” Jiyong said sarcastically.

Everyone nodded and grinned.

“Who?” TOP asked, innocently.

Seungri patted TOP back few times. He shook his head in disbelieve and closed his eyes and smirk, mocking him.

“Tch tch tch” Seungri said.

“What?” TOP asked.

“Hyung hyung hyung. We know you got to live with Park Bom noona, at last, like you wish, but please don’t forget about us” Seungri said, still patting his back.

*MC1: Ommo, Seungri said something hot!

“Yeh, hyung, please don’t forget about us. Please share some of the happiness with us” Taeyang said and smirk from his seat.

“Yes hyung, please share some of your lovey dovey aura with us” Jiyong said as he lifted his brows, sort of mocking him.

“Find you own lovey dovey mood with CL” TOP said and glares him.

“Hyung!” Jiyong protes as he quickly sit in a proper seating.

CL, who is watching them coolly with her elbow on her thigh, holding her chin with her palm, she looks to her back at Jiyong and smirk. Jiyong looks at her and smile slowly before frown back and touch his cheek with his right hand.

“Ah, hyung, you are cought!” Seungri said and giggles.

“What?” Jiyong try to act blankly.

Chaerin giggles.

“Aigoo… Oppa, you are very cute, you know!” CL said as she leans back and pinch his cheek.

He blush once more and quickly hide her cheek with his palms.

“Aigoo.. Kyeeooo!” Dara and Bom said in sync.

“Oppa neomu kyeoo!” Minzy said and giggles.

GD breaths hard as he’s getting redder.

*CELEBRITY3: Ommo, no wonder GD is everyone favorite ideal man. He is so cute!

“What we need for the housewarming party?” Taeyang cuts them off before GD fume with embarrassment.

“FOOD!” Park Bom shout and turns her head to Taeyang who is sit at her back.

“Great Bomie, you always remember that” Dara said in Bom’s hug.

“But that’s true” Seungri back up.

“Haven’t we just ate our breakfast, Bomie?” TOP said and gaze at her.

She chuckles and smile shyly, “ But I don’t mind another round” she said slowly.

“Yah! Noona! Hwang ssabu-oppa will choke you with more exercise if he watches this!” CL said as she widens her eyes.

“Ommo” she quickly pulls her hand away from hugging Dara and bite her fingers.

“It’s okay it’s okay, we’ll just have light food for the party” TOP said.

“BBQ?” Seungri asked.

*MC1: BBQ for lunch? Huh?

“That you call light dish?” Minzy looks at Seungri and wrinkles her forehead.

“Yummy!” Seungri ignores her and start dreaming eating grilled pork.

“No no” TOP shook his head.

“I’m thinking of preparing a steamboat for today lunch” Park Bom said.

Everyone look at her.

“That sound delicious” Dara said.

“Should we go shopping for the steamboat?” CL asked excitedly. She always like groceries shopping.

Minzy nodded with her innocent cute face, as an agreement to CL questions.

*CELEBRITY 1: Minzy always naturally act aegyo infront of her unnies and oppas.
*MC1: She’s the maknae of all.
*CELEBRITY 2: Oh yes, she’s just turn 18 right?
*MC2: Yeh.

“Yeh, alright then. Let’s divide the work” TOP act as the head of the family.

Everyone nodded and turns their attention to TOP.

They are discussing among them. TOP is pointing to one by one and waving his hand up and down as he was giving instructions what to do. All of them just nodded and just said a few words. (Note: This is part where you can’t hear what they are discussing coz the camera is filming from the upper side)

*MC1: TOP sometimes has that leadership.
*CELEBRITY1: He looks more like their father.

---

TOP is busy in the kitchen. Taking out the portable steamboat cooker and puts it on the counter. Seungri is busy washing some of the utensil and took out plates and related.

Minzy is looking into the fridge, finding something. She took out some of the food that have in there.

*MC1:Why only Minzy there? Where the other three girls?
*MC2: Where's Taeyang?

---

Taeyang is driving the car, with him is the three girls, CL is at the front passenger seat, Park Bom and Dara are at the backseat.

“Tell me unnie, is it fun to be married?” CL suddenly asked as she turns her body a bit so that she can face the unnies at the backseat.

Dara looks at Bom too and nodded. She looks interested and excited in the same time to hear her experienced to be a married couple.

“Haish, it’s a headache!” Park Bom exclaimed as she press the temple of her head.

“Aigoo.. you are not appreciating your excellent oppurtinities? Haish…” Dara said and place her two fingers on her nose and hissing.

“Yah, you should married too then you’ll know” Park Bom said and slap her arm.

“I want to marry too now!” Dara said and makes a sad face.

"ME TOO!" CL shouts from her seat and makes her sad puppy face.

*CELEBRITY2: Is CL always that cute? She looks fierce on the stage.
*MC2: You need to watch 2NE1TV if you want to know the true her.

"YOU WOULDN'T WANT TOO!" Park Bom exclaimed once again and waves her index finger infront of their face.

“Aigoo… You are making things up. From your face, I can tell you are happy yourself unnie” CL claims and smirks.

“Noo! I’m telling the truth. I’m sure your excitement for you marry desires will be vanish after you married” Park Bom exclaimed.

“Ehem..” CL clears . “As if the headache is because you can’t hold yourself from missing your husband too much when your both are away from each other?” CL said as if she’s rapping it.

Taeyang giggles from his seat. He glares at CL and continue giggling while driving.

“Yah! No!” Park Bom retorts and frown.

“I don’t even miss him!” Park Bom added.

*MC1: Ah, the denial Park Bom.

Taeyang giggles again and looks at Park Bom from his back side view mirror.

“What are you looking at?!” Park Bom yells with her high tone voice to Taeyang.

Taeyang tries to hold his laugh, causing him to chuckles.

“No noona, I’m just thinking, are you sure you don’t miss him for the past one month you are away from each other?” Taeyang said in a mocking tone and chuckles again.

“Anni! Surprising, I didn’t miss him at all!” Park Bom denied.

“Ah, deniable enough?” CL mock and lift her brows.

She move her gaze to Taeyang and they both chuckles in the same time. Dara smiles as she understand what CL’s trying to say.

“Yah!” Park Bom slap CL’s arm real hard.

“Ouch! Unnie, that hurt!” CL said as she frowns.

“That’s your punishment for humiliating me in front of Taeyang-shi!” She said as she laughs evilly.

“Aigoo, noona, I know your true feelings, always” he said and take a glimpse at her and leave her his trademark wink.

*MC2: Ommo, Taeyang-shii is so cute. Can he be the next guest?
*CELEBRITY3: Then, I want to be the guest on the same day as him too, can I?
*MC1: These two crazy fan girls. Tch!

“Yah!” she yells as she slap the head seat of the driver seat.

He laughs.

“Calm down. Now, tell me, happy to be married not?” Dara asked in more shorten ways.

“Happy” she said and smiles shyly.

*MC1: Ah, she’s being real honest now.

“AH! I’m really jealous! I mean, I’m really really really jealous now! I wish to get marry to! I need to beg YG sajang-nim to sign me up for this too!” CL said excitedly.

“Then, lets partner up!” Taeyang said and he winks at her.

CL laughs and claps her hand several times.

“Ommo, I’m so happy to marry oppa. But, oh, how I wish you can stand my clean-freak habits” she said and smile beautifully, turning her puppy eyes into crescent moon like.

“Oppa can stand anything about you, as long it’s you” he flirtingly said and smiles with his trademark smile, eye smile and winks to CL.

*MC1: Ommo, this going to cause a scene!
*MC2: Awwwhhh! DONG YOUNGBAE, SARANGHAEYO!
*Everyone laughs.

CL winks back and smile happily as she hold her hand together, place it nearer her chest and looks like she's acting like she love him. "Awhhh..." she said and blink her eyes few times.

Dara and Park Bom look at them both with their mouth half parted. Dara close and gulped. She stick her upper body to the middle space between the driver and passenger seat and position as if she’s trying to whisper.

“Psst! Psst! Did you both forgot that we are being filmed now?” she said in a normal volume.

*CELEBRITY1: Dara, what's with the whispering? Everyone can hear your whisper!

“Yah! Don’t you ever dare to flirt with my ddok-chae! She’s mine!” Park Bom yells.

Park Bom pulls CL from the back of the seat and hugs her neck. CL looks like she’s chocking. Dara laughs. Taeyang just giggles and shook his head.

*MC1: Ah, this YG family really have a good fun bonding with each other..


*PD note OTS*
~How will this family hold the housewarming party? Will they enjoy it and, will the three girls and one boy get home on time~
~if they continue the never ending journey like that, they won’t be ready in time~
~May the happy housewarming party will be a successful party!~

 

 

 

 


A/N: Yorreobun, have I made this chapter long enough for this episode? I hope so! I'm going to write one more updates for this week if I have time too. Just patiently wait for it arrasso? Don't forget for the WGM: Aliens Couple cut, new episode every weekend (According to Singapore time zone)
~~Waitaminute, am I promoting my ff now? Ahh..... Just please don't unsubscribe!
Sorry again for the grammar or messy writings ^,^

P/S: The picture above, please use it during the **Backstage cut**, alright?