EPISODE 20

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

*VIDEOS CUT*

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are 2NE1!” The four women shrieking out their introduction to the camera then laughed loudly together.

“Bommie unnie, where is your dampyeon?” CL acted like she was interviewing Bom.

                Bom pointed to the buffet table while her make up artist was retouching something on her face.

“Woah, you really brought him with you?” Minzy asked.

                “Of course, he is my husband now”

“Kekeke. I think Bom is in love disorder” Dara giggled.

                “Love disorder what?” CL appeared from Dara’s back, her phone in her hand.

“Love disorder. L-O-V-E disorder.” Dara tried to explain.

                “And….. what is that?” Minzy asked, shrugging to CL.

“You know, the disorder when you are soooooooooooo in love and you can not be separated even for a mere seconds” Dara explained with a full confident to the two younger girls who still look like they are lost somewhere else.

                “Err.. Oh.. Kay” CL laughed and just nodded, continue playing with her phone as she walked out from the camera view.

 

“Hello girls!” TOP greeted the girls, bringing a plate of dessert.

                “Hello Seunghyun” Dara does the scouts salute then walked away, dragging Minzy with her.

 

“Here is for you, jagi” TOP handed the plate to Bom.

                She took it with a big grin on her face, eyeing the desserts on the plate like a hungry puppy.

“BOM!” A shout from somewhere out of the view.

                “OMO! I’m dead!” she quickly hand the plate back to TOP.

“I saw what you did” Hwangssabu came in view, with hands on his hips and a stern face, approaching them.

                “I didn’t do anything!” she tried to back herself up and show him her empty hand.

Hwang-ssabu eyed the plate on TOP hand. TOP just grin to him, innocent.

                “Ani! It’s not like what you think! It’s him!”

Bom took two of the cupcakes and stuffed them into her husband mouth. TOP stood there, eyes wide with his mouth stuffed with the sweet cupcakes. He stare at Hwangssabu and nodded to him, confirming that the plate is him.

                “Tch. Fine. I let you go today, no more next time tho” The trainer shook his head before making the two fingers on his eyes to her, signalling that he is watching her.

Bom grin and bow as he walks away. She sighed out her relief then glared at her husband.

“Why did you bring that plate to me? See what you almost got me into” she pouted with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

                “I didn’t know Ssabu-nim is here” he pouted to while clean his cream-smudged mouth.

 

“Oh this cupcake is delicious!” he said while swallowing the balance of the cupcake.

                “Don’t eat all! Keep some for me!” she shrieked when she saw he almost clean out the plate.

He leaned and whispered something into her ear, making she nodded in approval.

This partner sure have a lot of secrets. >___>

 

***

“Woah, my wife is so y” TOP said to the camera and pointed to the pool.

                The camera zoom to the pool with Park Bom in there, filming for their latest music video. She was playing around with the dancers and her group-mates, throwing balls here and there and splashing water like a little kid.

“She really look like an alien like that. An alien who just found a little pool in the club” he nodded to the camera, laughing to his own comment.

But Seunghyung-ssi, isn’t that you are an alien too?

“What? I’m saying the truth” he nodded to the camera, changing his view back to the filming area.

 

***

“Are you done?” TOP came behind her.

He hugged her from behind halfway while peeking from her head.

“Almost, wait” Bom stuffed all of her stuff back into her duffle.

When she zipped the back, he took over it and slung it over his shoulder, holding her with his other hand.

“Let’s go now?”

                “Neh”

 

Bom bow and thanked every crews and staffs as they both walked out of the set to their RV.

 

***

Park Bom came down the stairs, drying her hair with the towel, wearing her cute all pink pyjamas.

                “Jagi!” TOP sound echoed from the living room.

“Coming!” Bom jogged to him.

                “Looks at what I’ve brought with me home” He grinned and pointed to the coffee table.

Bom’s shrieked echoed around the room [ the camera shows every room that has camera in the house ]

                “CUPCAKES!” she almost jumped onto the coffee table but instead, she landed beside it, sitting comfortably, rubbing her hands like a hungry little kid.

Bom. Did you forgot about Hwangssabu-nim warning? T_T
we will be dead too with you………

She happily ate her cakes while he watched her from the side.

                “can I have some?”

“No!”

As what we expected from her…

“why no?”

                “Because it’s a no!”

“And why is that?”

                “Because they are mine”

“Why are they yours?”

                “Because they are!”

She scrunched her nose, her lips pouting as she glared at him with her death glares, holding to her cupcakes like it’s the last piece on the world.

He tried to reach for the mini muffin but she swatted his hand away from it, making he yelped then laughed at her reaction.

“Aish this girl, jinjja”

He shook his head and turned his attention to the TV while she continue eating.

 


*END OF THE TOPBOM CUT OF EPISODE 20*


 

 

BOMBOMPOWW has been talking yo;

It is quite cranky and crappy. But this is the first edition, probably I'm going to edit it soon or sooner?

I guess my progress on writing is going so far so good.

I'm still improving on my grammars and english.

But still, I hope they are leisure and short enough for everyone to understand, read and have fun through it.

Go go TOPBOM!

 

Roleplay? Join us: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/234898