EPISODE 5

We Got Married: The Aliens Couple

 

**ALIENS COUPLE CUT**

**VID CUT**

Park Bom and TOP are walking out through the under stage’s stairs. Park Bom went out first than TOP. Bom sister comes and help her out. She hugs her sister.

“You are great unni!” Bom said as she is hugging her sister.

TOP went out and was standing there like a statue. He is spacing out.

*TAEYANG: Oh no, he is spacing out again.

“Unni-ah, meet my husband, Choi SeungHyun” she introduced TOP as she grabs his arms.

TOP which was surprise with the pulls suddenly bow and greeted her sister.

“Anyyeong..”

“Call me noona” she said and smile. She has the same smile as Park Bom. Her face is no different than Park Bom but just a bit chubby than she.

“Yehh, annyeong noona” he said and bow again.

*MC1: She must like him to be her dongsang’s husband.

“So how are your married life?” she ask TOP

“Fine”

“Did Park Bom nag you a lot? She likes to nag all the time when she’s at home” her sister said. Park Bom quickly pinch her sister’s hand, protesting. Her sister just laugh. Park Bom hugs her sister’s arm.

*MC3: She already did nag him few times in the last episode
*everyone laugh.

“Unni ah, don’t talk rubbish here.” She said.

“Aigoo… he must to know the real you. Just show the real side of you” she’s advising her with some ‘Married Couple advice’

“We just life for few days together, unni.” She said, still protesting. TOP is just standing there watching the 2 looks-a-like girls talking to each other.

“Yeh, we are really busy now.”

“Where you go?” Bom’s sister ask.

“I went to NYC for some pictorial shoot” her sister nodded.

“Are you going anywhere after this or you’ll just accompany her during the concert?” she still asking. Seems like she want to get to know about her sister’s husband schedule.

*TAEYANG: Ah she’s starting her interview.

“I’m going to NYC again and I’ll travel a lot this September” he said.

“Did you miss my sister when you both are apart?” she still asking.

“Aigoo unni, stop asking him a lot of thing” Park Bom stops her sister.

“Alright Alright I stop. I need to go now. Nice to meet you Choi SeungHyun” she bows.

“Dehh, nice to meet you too” he bows.

“Oh, by the way, if you make my sister cry, you need to face me, arrasso?” she turns back and warns him. Then she disappears through the door.

*MC1: Wow she’s a good sister
*CELEBRITY1: She sure is.

“Your sister is scary” he complaint.

“She’s a protective sister. I love her, a lot” she said and was walking away.

“Then, do you love me a lot too, honey?” he ask and follow her. She was staring at him then she shook her head.

“Yah! How can you didn’t love your husband?” He yells and making his ‘I’m mad’ face. She just laugh and went away.

**Q&A**

Q: How do you feel after meeting one of her family member?
TOP: It’s scary. He laughs. I’m not ready for this actually but well, she treated me warmly.

Q: Why you decide to introduce them? Do you think your sister will ask more questions if you leave them?
BOM: Because she was already there. More questions? I think she wants to. If she did, TOP will be dead. She laughs. But oh well, if I didn’t stop and leave, I’ll be dead too. I bet she’ll tell him all of my secrets. She sigh and making her ‘aigoo’ face.

*MC1: Haha. She already talk one. I wonder what more will she tell?
*MC2: Mr PD, Can we invite her as the guest?
*MC1: Ah, he said yes

**VID CUT**

Park Bom went into their ready room and follow by TOP. G-Dragon was in the room too. He was sitting next to CL, they are observing Minzy’s solo stage on the monitor. GD saw TOP and stand up to greet him.

“Hyung! Wassup!” he said and they are locking and shocking their hands.

“I thought you are going to NYC” GD ask him.

“I’m going there” TOP said.

Bom is sitting next to CL and was watching Minzy's solo stage too. 

“What do you mean?” GD still ask

“Well, I’m going to NYC after this”

“Ahh.. so you come here coz you miss Bom noona?” GD ask with his naughty smile.

TOP smack GD head and he pulls Bom away.  They are sitting quietly at the end of the couch. GD went back to his sit, next to CL.

“I’m going now” he said as he stands up.

*MC1: He is going already?

Bom stands too and bows. “Yehh” she replies.

“TOP oppa, don’t forgot to call noona or she’ll missed you badly” CL said when she saw TOP was about to leave the room.

“I will” he said and bows again. He goodbye everyone and leave.

~~

“I’ll be away for few weeks. I hope to see her again soon” he said and sigh.

*TAEYANG: He sure will miss her.

~~

TOP is with GD on the plane. They are boarding from Singapore to Malaysia for KMW Malaysia 2011. Seungri comes next and sit two sits away from them. GD and TOP both were in their own land. TOP is browsing through his iPad. He is watching Park Bom – Don’t Cry music videos and is having fun. GD catch him smiling. GD gets near to him and was looking through his iPad screen. They are both watching the video quietly.

“Aish! How come she hugs him too long?” TOP complaints.

*MC1: Oh, he jealous?

GD was a bit shocked with the sudden reaction of TOP. Few minutes later he laughs real hard. TOP smack GD head.

“Aigoo, hyung, don’t get mad coz I caught you are jealous when she hugs him” he said and went back to his seat.

~~

They arrived at KLIA and the fans are screaming for them. GD is stopping for several times to poses for his Malaysia fans.

The three of them get into a car. The car moves.

“Seunghyun ah, I caught hyung get jealous when her wife hugs another man” GD starts talking to Seungri. Seungri looks interested. TOP glares at them and they both laugh.

*TAEYANG: Ommo, GD starts gossiping.

~~

Park Bom is in the plane, alone. She is talking on the phone happily while chewing something.

~~

Park Bom arrive at the airport.

*MC1:Didn’t it looks like the same airport as the boys just now?

She was hiding half of her face with her big neck scarf. She just wore a tank top and a short. She is wearing a winter cap to hide her hair. Some of the crowded are looking at her. Maybe feels weird since the camera is following her.

She gets into a black car.

“Thank God no one notice” she said as she pulls her neck scarf away. She smirks.

~~

TOP, GD and Seungri is in their ready room. Both are practicing their line. Seungri is getting his makeup on.

*MC2: Second time filming in the ready room for today episode.
*MC3: Mr PD must like ready room much.
*everyone laughs.

The door opens and there come in a girl in a black hoodies with the hat covers half of her face and she’s wearing a long tight. Everyone seems didn’t care about her.

*MC2: Is that Park Bom?

She walks to TOP which is still practicing his line with GD. GD noted her but the PD ask GD to shut so GD just pretend like he didn’t notice her. In a flash, she hugs TOP waist from the back. TOP shocked.

“Yah! Seungri? Don’t play around” he yells. He is not looking at his back. He stares back at the sheets that he holds.

*MC1: He thinks it’s Seungri? Tch. Isn’t she is smaller than Seungri?

“Hyung-ah, I have no time to play. I’m still getting my hair done” Seungri shouts from his seat.

TOP lifted his brows. He looks shocked. He looks down at the hand, pretty smooth tan hand which is locking at his stomach. He try to look at his back. The figure is smaller than Seungri. He wrinkled his forehead.

“Yah, who are you?” he ask still trying to look at her face. She is looking down. All he can see is the hood covering her hair. He tries to grab her. He twist his body and pulls her but she locks herself. She tighten her hugs.

*MC1: Ah, see how he tries to grab her.
*MC2: It looks funny.
*MC3: This must be fun. Everyone, get your popcorn ready.

“Yah! Better tell me who are you or I’ll call the security” TOP didn’t notice who she is since the camera is far from them.

*MC2: He’s so serious.

She loosen her hugs and pulls her hoodies down. He is surprised. Her eyes is bigger than before.

“How dare you want to kick me out” she makes her sad face.

“Aigooo… It’s you. You surprised me you know.” He said and he grabs her shoulders and pulls her into his arm. Hugging her. She tries to pulls away.

*MC1: They are doing skinship again? Aigoo… kids these days.

“Yah, the camera is here” she yells as she tries to loosen his hug.

 “There is?” He let her go and looks at the camera.

*TAEYANG: He didn’t know there is a camera?

“Why are you here?”

“Aren’t you and GD will be singing Oh Yeah? I’m going to be in too” she said excitedly.

“You are busy with Japan promotion right?”

“I am but I miss you already” she said with her cute face.

“Aigoo.. Don’t tell me you escape all the way and come here? You must go back there”

“Are you kicking me out?” she said. She hits his chest and looks sad.

“I’m…” he is speechless.

“Yah hyung! I’m the one who ask her to come. I didn’t know she really come” GD said. The makeup artist is touching up GD's face again.

*TAEYANG: GD is just protecting her. They did practice around with the new style performance with no Park Bom on for weeks.

“But we practice” TOP said.

“It’s okay. I understand. I’ll leave now.” Bom said and leave the room

*MC1: How can he say like that when she tries her best to be there with him?
*MC3: Such a cold person.

“Hyung ah, you shouldn’t do that. You know she came all the way from Japan to Malaysia?” GD said. Protest his cold action.

“I’m just…” he didn’t know what to say.

“Nevermind, we are going up in a few minutes. Why not we just perform like what we practice." GD finally said and they both leave the room

~~

They are on stage. Ending their ‘High High’ song. They start singin ‘Oh yeah’.

TOP ended his verse:
That word that I’ve been holding back till now,
our skin’s almost touching
I’ll never disappoint you girl I promise
You and I are alike,
we have a different soul than others
Let’s carry this boring world on our backs and
let’s rock and roll

He is about to start singing Park Bom’s part when suddenly her voice cuts him. He was shocked and quickly turns back. Searching for the figure that already left them before.

Park Bom is walking to the center of the stage in her cute black top. Her hair is tied up high and she is smiling at him while singing her part:
Mm On the nights when those stars are shining like/ tonight
Lady luck is calling us/ Yes!
Shout for me in a beautiful voice like this
Like this like this like this (Pointing at TOP. She then cares his jaws, wiping his dripping sweat. He smile happily)

TOP went:
From your style to your smile, every part of you is good
We’re slowly falling for each other
My emptied out cup,
with your scent, fill it up
(He pulls her face to look at his eyes and he looks back with his seductive eyes)

GD went:
Your and my flaming kitchen,
feels just like I’m being set on fire
Like bubble gum, my heart’s swelling up
I’m just celebrating
I-I-I-I-I-I like it babe
You you you you come be my lady
(GD points at BOM and steals her from TOP's hand, lean at her back and doing their shoulder dance)

Bom smile

*TAEYANG: Ommo, GD is trying to steal Bom noona away!

but than she walks back to TOP who is waving at the audience at the other end while singing:
Mm On the nights when those stars are shining like/ tonight
Lady luck is calling us

[*MC1: Aigooo… GD lose! Bom still choose her husband]
[She pulls his face to look into her eyes, hold his neck. He cares her hairs]

Shout for me in a beautiful voice like this
Like this like this like this

Oh yeah (Oh yeah now I’m feelin like) oh oh oh [She smile and still holding his hand]
Oh yeah (Oh yeah please don’t stop me) oh yeah [She nodded and shake her head]
Oh Yeah (oh oh oh my my my)
Oh Yeah (Oh yeah) oh yeah (Yeah yeah yeah
) [He pulls her with him, still holding hand]

Put your hands in the air [Putting his and her hand on the air] [the audience screams]
Put your hands in the air say yeah
Put your hands in the air
Put your hands in the air say yeah

GD comes closer as they ended their song with:
Yeah Yeah Yeah
You make me wanna say Oh
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Alll day everyday
Oh Oh Yeah
Oh Yeah Oh Yeah Oh Yeah

GD grabs her right hand, Bom pulls GD with her and she is in the middle of TOP and GD. She leans her head on TOP shoulders.

*TAEYANG: The fight of getting Bom noona.
*Everyone laugh

Right she ended her part, she hugs TOP’s arm with her left hand. She smile happily.

“TOP and PARK BOM!” GD shouts to the audience while pointing to the couples which still locked to each other. The audience were all screaming like hell.

“They are on We Got Married now “ GD added in his slang English.

“Please support us everyone! We will always try to be the cutest and happiest couple for you guys” Bom added in English. She smile happily still holding TOP’s hand.

They went off the stage with a goodbye wave.

 


Sorry for the late post everyone. I'm just trying my best to watch 2NE1TV S3 when suddenly on my 6th Episode, my broadband 1GB reach its limit. right? HAHA

By the way, I've watched WGM of the sweet potatoes couple cuts and I find the WGM is not as fun as S1 anymore. Tch tch tch. Feel sorry.

I'm trying to update my WGM's to be same as the latest season some how so i added more interupted talks (*) in the story line.And about the KMW Malaysia, I really wanna go. But I just can't since the venue is far and I just got back to my univ which places further than my home. Hence, there are other's band too so I'm not that interested. But my friend did go to all K-Pop's concert held in Malaysia. So she already bought the ticks. She said that she hopes Bom didn't attend the KMW since she didn't like TOPBOM moment coz she ship only GDTOP. Haha. She's cute. I think Bom won't come. When there are no Bom so there, minus 50% of my 'I should attend KMW' reasons.

What do you think The Aliens Couple will bring up next? Two episodes in a row, I'm centering the episodes in their concerts. I was refering to The Sweet Potatoes couples and they did go to honeymoon during the ep10. So I was thinking of letting our favorite couples too. Whatchathink? Doubted enough? Kekekekekekeke.