My Favorite Song is Played with Heartstrings

My Best Friend's Wedding

After the awkward incedent that happened in my room earlier, we ad arrived to the party on time as always.

"Oh! It's miss Park Eun Mi!" The reporters and photographers ask a storm of questions ' how are you now?' 'What happened after you fell?' ' Are you going to sue the resturant?' I waved off the questions and answered to most of them with "I don't know" Mostly because I really didn't. I recall falling and hitting my head but I don't remember the details. The party was being held at The Plaza, it was for a company celebrating their 19th anniversary. All the top companies were here including my parents ( which was why I was here!)  Luhan's should be coming parents, and so should Ji Sun's and Yoon Mi's parents. Some other kids that we went to school with were also here. Although I was home tutored I was allowed to go to school when I around the age of junior high. I mostly socialized rather than study because all of the material the school covered I had already learned. So my presence at school was just for the sake of going (and for making friends). I greeted the host with my parents and greeted the guests I knew and those who approached me. after the greetings I headed over to my group of friends who were conversing woth some other party guests.

"Yes, I plan to take over my father's company when I am older, but right now I just want to travel and explore. He doesn't see that Im not ready!" A guy that I recognized as Dae Jung, He was in my home room class back in high school.

"Right? My mom is making me take business classes when I want to be a fashion designer!" Hana who was also from my home room.

As I approached the group nods and greetings went around as I joined the circle. I looked over to Luhan who was talking to Yoon Mi. They were talking about future aspirations and things of the like. The orchestra started up with Canon in D Major. Luhan asked Yoon Mi out to the dance floor. The others in the group followed. Ji Sun went with her boyfriend and DaeJung and Hana paired. Although they were not dating they might as well be even their parents approve And EVERYONE knows they like eachother except for themselves. One time I was at one of her birthday parties and her grandmother asked me when they were going to start dating. And with that I was left alone. I didn't mind though. I had a slight headache anways. I watched them glide around he dance floor for a while. I was kind of hoping that a hansome stranger would come and ask me for a dance but it never happens that way. The third song was ending and I was just about to find something better to do until I feel a strong familiar hand on my shoulder.

"Luhan!" I say

"May I have the honor of the next dance?"

I smile , " Of course you do." I laugh as he leads me to the dance floor, " You saved me back there. I was going to die of boredom." We start dancing to Chopin's Nocturne Op.9 No.2. 

"Haha no way! you looked as if you were having the most fun ever and I got jealous and I wanted to take away your happiness!" He jokes and laughs.

"And here I thought you were a prince sought out to save a damsel in distress" I laugh

" I am a a prince but the damsel is nowehere to be found" He teases. We continue our dance and I feel like im gliding with the music, with Luhan. I didn't realize before but the music changed to Air 'On the G string'. Luhan and I used to practice playing wedding to this song. I would force Luhan to be the bride because he seemed to fit the dress more than I did. I laugh at the memory

"What?" Luhan wonders

"Oh nothing...You were just a really pretty bride" 

Luhan looks confused when he didn't get the joke. It takes him a while to realize.

" You forced me to! It was not pleasant to feel a breeze..." he shudders.

I laugh out loud, " You were so cute though!" Just then my head starts to feel this heavy ache and I see flashes of pictures I couldn't make them out but Im sure I was in it. I was drinking something and fell...

"hey...are you alright?" Luhan says his eyes full of concern.

"Yeah Im alright... I think I should rest though." He escorts me to a table where I take a seat. I tell him I am fine so that he could go enjoy the rest of the night and that its just a little headache.

He looks dubious but leaves anyway. I close my eyes and can feel my temples pulsing. When I open them again I see Luhan with Yoon Mi back on the dance floor. Why do I feel so uncomfortable when I see those two together... I know they are just friends but.. Another round of pictures flash and I see myself talking with Ji Sun and Yoon Mi. About her engagement...engagement? to who?.... My mind goes blank for a while, until an acqaintance asks me out to dance. I accept but for the rest of the night I could not stop thinking about if what I had saw was true and if I should tell Yoon Mi about it... I wander to the garden to seek some fresh air. I find another person with the same idea. I get closer to the gazebo and find to my surprise

 

"Yoon Mi...What are you doing here?" I ask. I know the answer, she just needs air like I do, it gets really stuffy at parties with all the dancing. But what she says surprises me 

"Eun Mi, I need to talk to you about Luhan." 

 

 

 

Hello Everyone! I know its a bit soon for me to update but I was afraid that I would forget if I went to sleep! >.<  I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you stay tuned for what comes next! Im really excited! As Always I thank you all for readign this and a very special thank you to my subscribers! You don't know how happy I was to see that people had subscribed! ^^ Please look foreward to the next chapter and I will see you soon! 

                                                                                                                                              -U.M.