Confession

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom take off her glasses, unsatisfied . "How can you know about me?!"the question she hold from before BToB leave them alone.

Chanyeol look at her with no expression. He is wearing glasses, make he look more cute. He look ordinary when in college but he different when seing outside the college. Dasom swallow her saliva, her heart beating faster when Chanyeol look at her.

Chanyeol suddenly smile to her. "I saw you for a first time when you at restaurant, eating with other 3 of S5 members. Night when you race with Infinite. And what make me shock is, you are same class with me. Is it my fate to be together with you?"

Chanyeol words make Dasom freeze. 

'Did he eyeing me from the first time?'

"Dasom? are you okay?" Chanyeol ask her since she froze and not reply what he said to her.

Dasom clear after she realize her expression. "Don't tell anyone, especially our classmates,"

"Okay, but tell the truth about what happen this evening," Chanyeol smile to Dasom while folding his arm on chest.

"This evening? what?" Dasom not understanding.

"You and Suho really a twin?"

Chanyeol answer make Dasom swallow her saliva. "N-nope, you didn't listen what..."

"Don't lie," Chanyeol pretend to watch his laptop screen.

"If we are twin, Is it a problem for you?" Dasom already feel annoyed.

Chanyeol smile. " Nope, it clearing my problem," 

Dasom lift one of her eyebrow. " What do you mean?"

Chanyeol laugh.  He close his face to Dasom make Dasom blushing. "So I can flirting you," Dasom cheek turning more red make Chanyeol laughing. " I take it as you and Suho are twin,"

Dasom try to not look like she is shy. "H-How can you saying like that? I'm not saying we are twin,"

" You really can't hide your expression??" Chanyeol keep laughing when seeing Dasom try mad him.

"I AM NOW!!" Dasom pause, she know she is saying something that she should not say.

Chanyeol laughing louder till take others attention. "OH MY GOD!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAA THAT WHY I LIKE YOU!! YOU ARE REALLY SOMETHING, DASOM!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

'Damn , you really dig your own grave, DASOM!!' Dasom bite her lips.

"Ya!! I'm saying wrong!! don't take it serious!" Dasom pull Chanyeol ear make Chanyeol shout in pain.

"Auww auww yaa! my ear will become bigger!"

"Your ears already bigger!" Dasom release Chanyeol ear. Chanyeol hold his ear which already red.

"Yah!! don't you ever dare to call my ear big!!" Chanyeol pull Dasom ear back.

That how their night at McD.

*****

"Why nowadays Chanyeol and Dasom look close together ?" Bora asking Suho which walk together to next class since Dasom and Chanyeol fight behind them.

"Well, It starting from the day they study together, after he know about us," Suho look at them too, narrowed his eyes to them annoyed.

Suho and Bora already know that Chanyeol knew about the twins thing. And for make Chanyeol mouth shut, Suho forcely agreed for not interfere any of Dasom and Chanyeol arguing or other relationship between them. Well atleast the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter