Beast International College

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Beast International College"

The name already symbolizes the grandeur of this college. With only 120 new intake students which all come from nobles families and also 30 of scholarship students for each 6 months. Established by 6 handsome guys with different abilities. Providing 6 courses for the students to chose .

The new semester begins, and the college is full of new students. A few cars already enter the large parking area,one of them, a white Lamborghini with S5 written on the side of it body. 

Students near the parking started talking and whispering when they see the expensive car park in the college area. A student with tan skin gets out of the car. He combs through his brunette hair with his fingers,as his eyes scanned around the college.

'He got so much attention today,' Dasom looks at the student, which got alot of attention by his appearance just now. She starts walking again, heading to the registration counter.

"Hi, I'm Kim Dasom, a scholarship student." she said to the handsome student,who sits at the register counter.

"Oh, scholarship student? can you pass me your registry form?" the student was typing something into his computer while his hand takes the form from her hands.

Dasom looks at the main entrance door, as the one with the Lamborghini comes in. All the attention in the hall is directed to him, including the student from the register counter.

"Ahh.. You know him?" the student behind the counter asks.

Dasom widens her eyes but immediately went back to her straight expression. "Nope, who is he?"

"You probably don't know about the racing stuff, right? That's why you also don't recognize me," he smiles at her teasingly, his hand still typing something in his computer.

"hmm what?" Dasom gave him a blank expression.

The student giggles then give her a few pieces of paper. " hahaha,you're really cute when you're blank like this, by the way i'm Minhyuk from the Sports Science Faculty, I am the President of Student Council, if you need something just come to me. I'm also scholarship student so don't worry, No one will gonna bully you," he gives Dasom a wink.

"Really? thanks!" Dasom shots a bright smile at Minhyuk.

The driver of Lamborghini queues behind Dasom, as he watched the two talking each other.

"Here I give you the way, you can enter the room after the cafeteria okay?" Minhyuk says, when sees that there are already a few students waiting behind Dasom.

"Okay, thank you," Dasom gives a last look at the driver of Lamborghini,before she walks to her destination.

"Yo Kai! I heard you already got attention before registration huh?"

'Seems like he know him, who is him??' Dasom was talking to herself,as she made her way to the room Minhyuk told her before.

 *****

After talking to Minhyuk for a while, he follows the way where Dasom went earlier. He should go with his cousin but look like his cousin has other plans, so hesitately he goes by himself. As he enters the room, all eyes and attention in the room were directed to him, some whispering things to each other, and some others trying to flirt with him by their gestures, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter