The Reason...

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly she felt someone hug her. She flinch a bit but then she recognized the scene from the one who hug her. She quickly facing him. "Yeol, h-how did you know I'm here?" Her eyes and nose already red.

Chanyeol smile to her in calm way.

 

"H-Hey, why you texted me to come here? I thought you with Dasom," Chanyeol tried to hide an awkward expression since he don't really feel to talk to Jae Hyun.

Jae Hyun had text Chanyeol after 20 minutes Dasom going to meet him at some restaurant. Well he do feel weird on how he got his phone number but then he remembered that Suho and Kai do have his number. Maybe he ask them his number.

Jae Hyun just giving a small smile and shake his hand with Chanyeol. They take a sit at the outside of the restaurant. When waiter ask for order, Jae Hyun decline to order with the reason he not gonna long at there. Chanyeol could see his eyes somehow look like it swollen. It easily to see if it swollen or not since he is white as ghost.

"I caugh you red hand," Jae Hyun just give a smile.

"W-what?" Chanyeol a bit flustered.

Jae Hyun giggled. "I know you love Dasom,"

Situation become a bit serious. Chanyeol can't even said a thing to defend himself.

"I already break up with her, she is yours now," Jae Hyun look at his fingers, pretend that it nothing for him.

"W-what? wait , why? I know maybe it because I had a 'secret relationship' with her but why you give up it so easy? Well you got a big advantage to get her," Chanyeol feel uneasy. It not like he not happy with it, it just too sudden even for him to accept it.

"Somehow I feel like it no use to hold her if her mind and heart is not with me. It not because of you, it just because me and her. When she talk with you, when she talk with me, it so differents. On how she express her love, on how she laugh, hugging even holding hand," Chanyeol could see on how calmly he said those things. His cheeks turn to red, maybe he is holding his tears.

"I-I'm sorry for disturbing your relationship, it just happen and I-" Suddenly he feel guilty to Jae Hyun.

"It not your fault, it called fate.Maybe it not my fate to be with Soomie. I'm trusting fate, if she is for me, no matter how, she will comeback to me. But now, I'm relay to where God want me to be," Jae Hyun cut Chanyeol words while giving a smile.

"how can you be this calm when saying those things," Chanyeol felt the burdensomed from his smiled.

Jae Hyun giggled. "By the way , I had to go now, she's at inside , make her good, She was too shock just now. She must felt guilty so much," Jae Hyun stand up and pat Chanyeol shoulder.

"Thank you, I will take care of her for you," Chanyeol bow to Jae Hyun.

Jae Hyun pat Chanyeol back and walking pass him.

 

"Let go, I wanna bring you to somewhere," Chanyeol pull Dasom's hand.

"Where?"  Dasom just following Chanyeol. She wiped her last tears but her sobbing still can be heard by Chanyeol. 

'She is so cute when like this,' Chanyeol smile by himself.

Chanyeol give Dasom the helmet which is familiar to her. "Since you already know my 1st girlfriend, Matilda, now I'll introduce you my Sherry, my motorbike. I know you know her but you didn't know her name, right?"he patting his BMW F800 GT's sit.

Chanyeol joke make Dasom laugh a bit. How can she be too serious when with Chanyeol. 

"Come," Chanyeol already on the motorbike to make Dasom easier to sit.

Not so far, in Bugatti Veyron, there are a pair eyes which watch both of them.

"Well, he is the man which can care Soomie, I'm not wrong," He's smilling when seeing both of them.

*****

"Shaved ice?" Dasom eyes were open wide. She quickly get off from the motorbike and run to the stall without take off the helmet.

 

As Chanyeol wanna go inside the restaurant, Jae Hyun hold his shoulder.

"She like to eat ice shaving, Maybe it could relieved her," 

 

Chanyeol just smile when remembered what Jae Hyun told him. He saying the right thing. She not even relieved, but she already forget that she actually cried before this.

Dasom take off the helmet and go to the counter to order her shaved ice. Her eyes focussing on the shaved ice flavoured infront of her.

"What you gonna eat? I'll treat you," Chanyeol take the helmet from Dasom.

"Milk tea flavoured, you?" Dasom ask Chanyeol while her eyes still reading the menu.

"red bean flavoured," Chanyeol take off his wallet and pay it before they sit on the table with Dasom.

"Are you okay now?" He ask Dasom once they already sit.

Dasom nodded. "how did you know I'm at that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter