I Love You

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why you still here?" Dasom which from her room at upstairs shock because Jae Hyun still at a living room.

Dasom already change her outfit, she is wearing tight jean with white loose blouse. She tie her hair into bun, making her into a cute but matured woman.

"Woww... you are so pretty," Jae Hyun impressed with Dasom appearance.

Dasom smile to him. "Thanks, oppa. By the way, why you still here?" Dasom walk nearing to Jae Hyun which standing on the same position when he look Dasom from upstairs.

Jae Hyun hold Dasom waist. "Your dad want me to eat with him today, already wanna go now?"

Dasom nods. "My friend already infront of gate now, I'm going now," once Dasom wanna walk from Jae Hyun hug, he hold her face and kiss Dasom forehead, make Dasom freze.

"Now you can go," Jae Hyun smile to Dasom, Dasom nodded, still froze and walk out half-conscious.

Mrs Kim out from the kitchen and feel weird when seeing Dasom weird behaviour. "What with her?"

Jae Hyun just smile while sending Dasom by his eyes. "electric kiss shock, maybe?"

*****

As soon as Dasom out from the small gate, again, she froze. 'Is it... PCY car, right?'

Mazda R8 was park infront of Kim's house. Once the driver saw Dasom, he out from the car and quickly open the co-driver sit's door. And Dasom, she look like she can't even lift her leg.

Chanyeol laughing when seeing Dasom. "Yahh! come here quickly," He call Dasom.

"T-This is your car??" the first sentence out from Dasom's mouth.

"Yeahh, it's mine," Chanyeol knock the car's roof.

Dasom walk slowly to Chanyeol. " You never told me about this,"

Chanyeol giving a smile. "Well, I just told you now," Chanyeol give a sign for Dasom to insert the car.

Dasom just follow what Chanyeol ask her with her mind still can't accept what happen to her that day. Chanyeol sit on the driver sit and drove the car. 

"You're PCY racer?" after a long silence, at last Dasom voicing her thought.

"Yeah, it me," Chanyeol smile to Dasom while his hand still on wheel.

Then, the atmosphere become silence again until they reach McD. They take a place and take out their things.

"Did you need anything to eat? I'm gonna buy something before we start discuss our assignment," Chanyeol offer himself.

"Nevermind, I don't think I had my appetite now, I'll buy it by myself if I want it," Dasom give a quick smile to Chanyeol.

"Okay," Chanyeol leaving her and walk to the counter.

It doesn't look right at all. Chanyeol not even mad at her or trying to take her explanation. Did he really love her? Why would he trying to flirt her if the result after he know that she had fiancee is this? And he seem like trying to acted like how he usually is, a happy-good-lucky boy. But she know that Chanyeol was just acting, yeah, maybe he just acting, but why she felt hurt.

'Why is it so hard for me,' without her know, her tears already flowing on her cheek.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chanyeol shock with her sudden cry. He put the tray full of food on the table and quickly squating infront of Dasom and pull Dasom chair to facing him. "Something happen?" he wiping Dasom tears.

Dasom cry even more when Chanyeol doing like that. 'How can he do it like this,'

"shuussshhh.... don't cry," Chanyeol hug her for his last step to make Dasom stop crying.

"Why you acting like nothing happen after you make me fall in love with you??!!" Dasom talk between her cry on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Shussshhh I'm sorry, okay? shushhh... don't cry," Chanyeol comforting Dasom while patting her back.

Thank goodness there not many customers seeing them like that.

*****

"You're done now?" Chanyeol asking Dasom after she already relax. Chanyeol take his sit infront of Dasom's sit.

Dasom covered his face with tissue, she already come to sense now, and that was an idiot idea she ever do. She not even answer Chanyeol question make Chanyeol a bit unpatient.

Chanyeol take Dasom palms which cover her face down to her lap. Dasom eyes was swollen and red, her nose and cheeks become red because of the cry. "you really fall in love with me?"

Dasom hesitately nod.

"Your fiancee?" Chanyeol ask in serious face.

Dasom just keep quite.

"I already heard the story from Kai, but he is good guy, Dasom. how can you fall in love with me instead of him?"

Dasom just look at the floor.

"Dasom , answer me," Chanyeol lift Dasom chin to look him.

"He is a good guy, he is handsome, he is rich , but unfortunately I just think him as my bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter