Concede

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What with that face? You don't like if I'm here?" Jae Hyun pinch Dasom cheeks while one of his arm wrap dasom shoulder.

"Ah no, I'm just stuttered because you not tell me that you wanna come," Dasom give a smile, to make Jae Hyun sure her answer.

"W-wait, why both of us not know that Dasom got fiancee?" Baekhyun stated his unsatisfied feeling.

"Well it family matter," Suho covered the situation.

"I don't like to yammer this things," Dasom give a bitter smile to IU and Baekhyun.

"I told you, she is kind of like that. It not her style," IU back up Dasom. She know there must be a reason why Dasom hiding all this things.

"Soo.. should we order something?" Kai change the topic while his eyes pretend to search the waiter.

The waiter come to their tables.

Jae Hyun squeeze Dasom hand softly. "What you gonna eat?" 

"Emm.. bolognese and fresh orange?" Dasom ask back Jae Hyun.

Jae Hyun rub Dasom head,  "We are same, so 2 bolognese 2 fresh orange," Jae Hyun telling to the waiter before the waiter write their order on his note book.

'I don't know why I feel so sad and dissapointed. Chanyeol face.. He look so hurt when hearing Kai statement. Did Chanyeol really love me? Am I playing his heart? But I never said I like him! why should I felt guilty?! hmmm... How I wish I can read other mind. Ughh why I'm thinking of Chanyeol non stop??!!'

"She is day dreaming,"

"HAHAHA yahh~ Soomie!"

Baekhyun voice wake her up from remaining her past. "Emm yeah why?" Dasom ask them.

And the answer from all of them are laughing. "Why?" Dasom ask, confused of what happen.

"We were calling you but you not even response," Jae Hyun tell Dasom with a bit laugh.

Dasom smile awkwardly to them, embrassed with her behaviour.

*****

Jae Hyun was hugging Dasom from back and they were sit on Jae Hyun's Bugatti Veyron's hood. The Bugatti was park nicely on the cliff which can see a beautiful scenery of mountains and hills. Dasom look really small in JaeHyun's arm. She freely lend her back on Jae Hyun's chest.

"I miss this moment," Jae Hyun hug Dasom tightly.

Dasom smile awkwardly without Jae Hyun notice. "So , how your life in Japan?" Dasom change the topic.

"Emmm...2 years at there, nothing I got. What I'm learning from here is just same like what I do at there," Jae Hyun playing Dasom hand.

"And you got a fan club at there, right?" Dasom looking at Jae Hyun excitedly.

"Omo, how did you know??" Jae Hyun shock with Dasom statement.

"Well, I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter