Killer Couple

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 white cars park inside of the Byun Creative Workshop, the loud song of Mental Breakdown by CL blasting through the speakers. Then there a loud laugh from the upper side of workshop which were sitting 5 owner of the car.

"Bhahaha!! You almost ruin it, Suho!" All of them laugh with what Baekhyun say.

"Well, I though she stop with her plan after i'm back to Europe! That why it make me feel weird when she doesn't look at me at all yesterday! And with that ugly make up, euww! Auchh yaahh!!"

Before Suho could continue her talk, Dasom already pinch his arm hardly. "You should beware what you say pabo, look who you were saying ugly!" Dasom flip her hair.

IU clap her hand then she give a thumb up to Dasom.

"by the way, why you stop study at Europe?" Kai folded his hand to his chest and lean at his back on sit.

"There is no fun, plus my babe is here, I can't live without her. " Suho show his Audi R8.

5 of them laugh. "Just saying that you actually can't be apart with us," IU push Suho with her elbow softly and raised her eyebrows.

"Well... It dissapointed me when I can't followed this past 6 races. How can you race without me?!" Suho a bit dramatic to raise others sympathy.

"Well Kai is good as leader too. He even got 3 races in just 1 month, that why we active after you go Europe," Dasom pat Kai shoulder to make Suho jealous.

"Aish so you wanna change leader? Fine!" Suho hold his anger.

Baekhyun, IU, Dasom and Kai giggles when look the reaction of Suho.

Dasom hug him. "Aigoo,  look this big baby is angry," Dasom hold both Suho's cheek with her palm and close her face to Suho's. "Don't sulking, you not handsome at all if you sulking,"

"Wooo!! The couple is back!!" Baekhyun and Kai shouting and making noise when looking at Suho and Dasom. IU claps her hand. 

*****

Minhyuk and his group were playing and chatting around while their car were park near them.

The audience are many than before this. There are port for Infinite to watch the race clearly. 

"where L?" Sunkyu come and greet his group with their way.

"He say he will late cuz there a few of his new collegues wanna join us," Hoya told Sunkyu when his turn to greet Sunkyu. 

"I hope they are girls!" Dongwoo said excitedly. 

Familiar Mitsubishi Lancer is park near the group of Infinite's cars. Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun are out from the car and L out from the driver sit. Other Infinite members smile happily.

"I know you are handsome but don't be playboy, that my title," Dongwoo make a joke while greeting L like he greet Sunkyu.

L grin to the other members, "here my friends, this is Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun L,"

TaeTiSeo greeting them. They are y tonight enough to gain other attention which look at them. Even all Infinite members already have an attention to them.

"By the way, maybe tonight the 5th member of S5 will race," L sit on Woohyun's car which infront of the other cars.

"Already meet the 5th member?" Hoya ask, interest with the story.

L nodded. "Their leader,"

Infinite members shock to hear it. "Wow, it should be interesting, I thought Kai is a leader," Sungjong claps his hand.

"And the rumors were true. They not just rich but they are talented!" Sungyeol make a conclusion.

"I wanna know how strength is their leader. Even Kai make us shock at our latest race, then their leader must not dissapointed us," Hoya say seriously while looking at the road which will be the track of S5 and BToB.

"Kai and Suho are awesome, right?" Seohyun whisper to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

" Then our next class mission with Kai class is ; seducing Kai and Suho!," Taeyeon also whispering to them.

*****

Audi R8, Nissan Skyline and Ferrari Enzo are coming and park near the track. Dasom and Suho out from Audi R8, IU from Nissan Skyline and other S5 are from Ferrari Enzo. BToB come approaching them.

"Hey yo what's up?" Minhyuk come and greeting them. BToB and S5 shakes hand in their own way to each other.

Dasom a bit worried if Minhyuk know her. When Dasom and Minhyuk shake hand, Dasom try to look other but then Minhyuk hold her hand. "Wait, I think I know you," Minhyuk smile while he try to look Dasom face clearly.

"of course, we in same race 4 months ago," Dasom say while she take her hand from Minhyuk.

Minhyuk is thinking for a few seconds then he nods. " I think so,"

Minhyuk smile to her, and Dasom feel like her life being extend 10 years.

"Don't feel tension, we just race like before this, right? No betting or prizes. It just for fun," Eunkwang tell S5 with his smile which not release from the time they come.

"Ofcourse, we just like to have fun," Suho answering Eunkwang.

"we sending 3 cars, isn't it okay for you?" Ilhoon ask them since he know if S5 only want 2 cars and below,  he can't race.

"It okay, we just wanna have fun right?" IU smilling to Ilhoon and make Ilhoon's cheek red.

Sungjae hug Il

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter