Study group or Dating (?)

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it for REAL ?!" Dasom shouting to Chanyeol.

"What do you expect me to ride? car?" Chanyeol turn off his motorcycle engine.

"Yah! If Suho know this, you will.."

"But He not here right now, palli! I'm affraid there will be traffic jam," Chanyeol give a helmet to Dasom.

"Can't you see the sky is darker now? I'm afraid it will be rain!" Dasom pouting.

"Aigoo, your mouth really can't stop shouting to me? It gonna be night, that why it become dark," Chanyeol sigh then he pull Dasom hand to close with him. He take the Helmet from Dasom's hand and wear it to Dasom's head.

Dasom unnerved but she pretend that she not feel anything. Chanyeol lock the helmet strip then he pinch Dasom cheek. "Done! see! you can be mute, I though you can't," Chanyeol giggle.

"Y-yah~" Dasom stuttered.

"Quick, get here," Chanyeol pat at the backsit of his BMW F800 GT.

Dasom hesitately ride the motorcycle but in the end she ride it. Chanyeol smile when at last Dasom follow his words. "Hug me," Chanyeol ordered her again while his hand turn on his motorcycle engine.

"Why? don't you dare to take an advantage from me, okay?!" 

Chanyeol giggled. " Up to you, then," Chanyeol change the gear and twisting the handle, make the motorcycle move suddenly. Dasom quickly hug Chanyeol, afraid that she will fall from motorcycle. Chanyeol smile, satisfy with what happen.

*****

Chanyeol's motorcycle stop when the traffic light is turning red.

"Nyummyy!! I love to eat here! let go here!" Dasom rub his tummy while her eyes on the board written 'SUBWAY', a row of shop beside them.

"Seriously, where you wanna go? Just now you said you wanna go Dominos Pizza, but now?? here?" Chanyeol get his visor up, showing his eyes while look at Dasom.

"let go here! please!" Dasom make a puppy eyes to Chanyeol.

"Aigoo this kid," Chanyeol get Dasom's helmet visor down, cover her eyes from doing that puppy eyes. He is blushing but thank godness the helmet he wear covered his cheeks and mouth.

*****

After he park his motorcycle, Dasom quickly get off from the motorcycle and take off the helmet. Chanyeol look at Dasom. He can see how Dasom really excited to eat at Subway.

"why you so excited like kid?" Chanyeol complain to her while hold his helmet.

"I'm hungry!"

"We are going to do our assignment, not eating!" Chanyeol take Dasom's helmet, act like a gentleman.

"I need to eat because I wanna take all out from my brain after this, understand?" Dasom knock softly Chanyeol head use her glasses at her hand.

"Let see if you really gonna take all out or you the one that gonna out," Chanyeol smile cynically.

"What you mean?" Dasom stop and ask him.

"Let see then," Chanyeol walk to the restaurant, leaving Dasom which in puzzled.

*****

"Ahhh What with my eyes??!! why so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter