Empty Life

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah that what we called drift , Wohhooo!!" Peniel shout out when seeing Sungjae drifting on the corner of the track. BToB and S5 are usually having their practice together on the close track which owned by Kai. Ofcourse the shareholders are S5 members. It placed beside Baekhyun workshop, which make them easy to repair or modify their cars.

"Vrooommmm!!" The Nissan sounds take an attention of the whole track.

Minhyuk, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun and Dasom which looking on the engine of Mazda R8 smile with each other when heard the engine scream.

"I'm sure IU will get the best engine sound award," DO says make others nods, agree with him.

"Agree , not just her voice but her car also sound good," Minhyuk look at IU which busy on tuning the engine sound using her laptop while Kai sit on the the driver's sit, ready his leg on the petrol pedal.

Then their eyes on that Mazda back.

"But this R8 surely had something wrong, I can't find the problem," Baekhyun bite his lips.

"Then maybe the problem is from the inner part of engine," Dasom making some speculation.

"Nevermind, we will try our best to find the problem," Baekhyun wipe his hand which already dirty with oil.

*****

"It an honoured to be a mechanic of PCY's car. Look at the engine, Kyungsoo! It not special at all! The horsepower is not too big as we expected," Sehun excitedly checking the engine of Mazda R8.

"So it depends on his competency and talents," DO shows his interest on the engine.

Sehun look at Baekhyun and Kai which discussing about Kai's car problem. Both Kai and Baekhyun stop their discussing when they feel that Sehun is looking at them. "Why?" Baekhyun ask Sehun.

" you never win even once in any race even your engine is the most expensive then the others" Sehun shook his head, giving a pity look to Baekhyun.

"Yah! what with that condemnation?" Baekhyun take a deep breath, try to be patient.

"I'm just being honest, you didn't win any race before, right boss?" Sehun smile with sympathy.

Baekhyun already took a spanner but thank goodness Kai act fast by holding him from throw the spanner to Sehun. " YAHH why would you saying like that??!!! Kai , release me!!!" Baekhyun struggling to get free from Kai.

"Baekhyun relax!" Kai try to calm Baekhyun while holding Baekhyun tight.

"Your car is too perfect but unfortunately the driver had no talents in racing," Sehun turn his body to facing Mazda R8's engine.

Kai bite his lips, furious with Sehun unstoppable mouth. "Yah watch your mouth, you little... rascal! YAHH LET ME GO, BAEKHYUN!! YOU REALLY DUMB OR JUST ACTING DUMB??!!" It Baekhyun turn to hold Kai which already take a hammer.

"Why both of you mad at me??!!" Sehun showing his innocent expression.

"YOU ASKING WHY??? THAT WAS A WRONG ANSWER, MORON!!" Now both of them chasing Sehun.

"I really feel like I'm in kindergarden," DO hold his head, and walk toward their locker room, ignoring the three childrens which still running and shouting around.

*****

Dasom, Kai and Suho walk into the class while talking to each other. Dasom appearance is different from before this when she enter the class. All eyes in the class is on them.

"Hey~" Suho and Kai greeting Luhan, Chen, Sehun, DO and Chanyeol when they reach their sit.

Chanyeol and Dasom eyes are meet. Chanyeol just give a weak smile. That smile somehow make Dasom a bit hurt. It not a smile that he usually give to her. Dasom sit at her usual sit which beside Bora.

Bora quickly facing Dasom. "Can you explain what happen at the day where all racer were meeting? I heard many rumors and I wanna heard it from yourself,"

Dasom blinking his eyes, shocking with Bora question. 

Dasom take a deep breath before explain to her. "Well , you know that I am the last girl of S5, right? that why I come that day,"

Bora open wide her eyes then shake her head, " You never told me that,"

"Okay.. but how can you not know because I already explain to you that I am twin of Suho?" Dasom bite her lips.

"It just the twin things, but that's all Dasom," Bora smile cynically.

"Okay I am one of S5 members, I am one of killer couple in S5," Dasom explain back to Bora.

"Alright , then another one?" Bora hug herself.

"What another one?" Dasom ask Bora back.

"Like seriously? Whose that man?!" Bora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter