Love Blossom

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So can you explain why Jae Hyun broke the engagement?" Mr Kim was sit on the big sofa.

Dasom just keep quite. Suho take a deep breath before he the one to answer his father's question. "Father, let just think as they don't have any feel to each other. Love can't be force, father," He usually call his father Mr Kim but that night he will used  Father instead of Mr. Kim to make clear that they were talking as one family, not because of business.

Their father look like still calm. Then their mom come with a coffee. She look worried, but she keep silents.

"What make you think of it, Suho?" His father ask him back after taking a sip of coffee.

"Well... " Suho look like thinking of what he gonna say. But at the end he sigh. "Okay, let me said the truth, It not just me that seeing this engagement won't go anywhere, right? I don't know and I forgot to ask Jae Hyun what did he say to you when he breaking this engagement, but I... I don't like to see my sister being treated like this," 

Dasom look at Suho, overwhelmed with his brother says. All this time, she always blamed his brother for not defending her. Of course they are close but whenever she think about the engagement, she can't ignored her hatred toward her brother.

"Why you didn't say this before they getting engaged?" their father still with his calm voice and expression.

"That because I'm respecting you, but when I know my sister actually do have a feeling to loved someone, I think that's cruel for her to be married by other man that she didn't love. Let make like this, just let Soomie marry anyone she love, if you want a marriage bussiness,I'll take her place," Suho confident of what he is saying. Mrs Kim holding her tears.

"Suho~" Dasom don't want her brother take her place, it will make her feel guilty.

"So Suho want to marry Ahn Jae Hyun?"

Mr Kim cracked the tensed situation make his childrens and wife laugh. He also give a smirk because of his joke.

"Father, not like that, I mean.."

"Yes, yes I know. Nevermind, Somehow I felt regret because make that hard situation for Dasom. Thank goodness since it not you the one which broke the engagement, our relationship with Mr. Ahn's family not effected, even our business with them. And I'm happy to know that you bravely defending your sister just now, Suho. You didn't think I actually know what all of you do before this? racing, hangout, love, I know all about it. I know whose PCY faster than you two,"

"For like seriously?" Dasom's jaw fall because shock of what his father said.

Their father laugh again. It not like the scary laugh, but it felt warm. "I know it, I know that Chanyeol's background, and don't worry, I'll give you a permission but in one condition, let me meet him first,"

Dasom smiled as big as she can. "Seriously , father??!! Sure , thanks father!!!" Dasom quickly hugging Mr Kim tight. Their mother just smile, seeing the father and daughter relationship.

"Sure, sure," Mr Kim also can't hide his wide smile. "By the way, when you gonna marry with Jae Hyun, Suho?" Once again his father cracked the situation with laugh.

""Father, I'm straight!!" Suho pouting. 

All of them laugh with Suho's behaviour.

 

*****

 

"Your father really want to meet me?" Dasom could see her lover a bit nervous when she saying about her father.

It already 1.35am and they at the beach, have a picnic like always on the car. But this time they were riding Dasom's car since Chanyeol's 'Matilda' already getting ready for the Championship race which on the weekend.

"Yeah," Dasom give a wide, teasing smile.

He swallowed the saliva hard. "I'm afraid I'm not his choice, you know I don't have much mone-"

Dasom cut him by putting her index finger to Chanyeol lips. " I already know your family background, Yeollie. My father give a pass because of your family,"

"Oh.. if I'm from an average-"

"Let just talk about now, don't you take other situation which make us thinking like love is hard. I know that the family things is kind of sensitive but let make it simple, we just need their bless, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter