Break Up

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun!! give back my handbag!" Taeyeon already annoyed with Baekhyun.

"Then tell me you love me," Baekhyun hide Taeyeon handbag behind him.

"In your dream!! give me back!!" 

"Then I'l told your secret to this girls, actually-" Before he could tease Taeyeon more, suddenly his mouth being shut by her.

"What secret?" Seohyun and Tiffany ask Baekhyun.

"It nothing," Taeyeon smile to Seohyun and Tiffany, then look at Baekhyun which so relax while hugging her without she notice. "Yahhh!!" she push Baekhyun.

"Seriously you two, calm your ," Sehun pat Taeyeon and Baekhyun shoulder.

"Baekhy, can you stop making chaos?" IU take the handbag from Baekhyun and give it to Taeyeon.

Baekhyun sticking his tongue out.

"Thank you," Taeyeon bow a bit to IU.

"This is the rare situation we could watch," Kai giggle.

"What do you mean by that?" Suho hug Baekhyun's shoulder.

"It rare to see Taeyeon pushing a rich and handsome man away," Kai laughing.

"Yah! I do have taste and self esteem!" Taeyeon protest.

"Really? that answer seem like not you," Kai more.

"Yahh!" Taeyeon's face already red.

Baekhyun headlock Kai's head. "Yah, don't bulliying her !!"

Suho just laughing when seeing his friends behaviour. Suddenly his phone ringing, as the message enter.

 

From : Private Number Fri 10.32am

Race Between the Leader - 12.00 am today

- PCY

 

"Guys, you not gonna believe this," Suho quickly give his phone to Kai and other S5.

"What the hell was that?!" Baekhyun widening his eyes.

"Did you got the same message from PCY too?" Sungkyu and Kris walk to Suho.

The other members of Infinite and Exo M following them from back. Dasom which from toilet walk near to Exo M.

"What happen? Why all of you grouping here?" Dasom asking Luhan and Chen.

"You don't know? PCY send us the challenge. Well as far as I know, he never send any challenge to other racer," Chen told Dasom in serious mood.

"What ? wait, all of us? you mean all racer group in here?" Dasom shock. Why would Chanyeol suddenly ask all of them a race?

Luhan shook his head."It actually all the leader of the group. I can't wait to watch this race,"

'What his plan , actually?' Dasom just remembered that she didn't see Chanyeol yet that day. "Wait, did you see Chanyeol today?" she ask Chen and Luhan.

"Emmm..not yet, maybe he not come since there no class today, why would he be here since he not one of us?" Chen reffered 'us' as the racer. 

'He actually one of 'us' that you mention,' Dasom just nodded and smile then walk to the group of S5. Look like Suho, Sungkyu and Kris busy in discussing about the message they've got. She stand between DO and IU.

"This leaders, look like they don't have any courage to race with him," IU intended to told DO but she just let it pass since it just Dasom.

" Yeah, plus, they not even ready yet to race with him. He never lost yet, he always found where the space for him to cut his opponents," Dasom remembered how Chanyeol drove the car when the race with Infinite and 2NE1 a few days ago.

"I'm watching his latest race with 2NE1 and Infinite, you would never believe how he cut the cars. He is unbeliveable," DO added who actually heard what IU told.

"Is that PCY is too superb until they had to make an emergency meeting like this?" a whispered voice which familiar to Dasom make her turn to facing it.

"Yeol.." Chanyeol's arm wrapping Dasom's shoulder. Slowly Chanyeol pull her a bit far from the S5 members.

"Omomo.." Eunkwang cover his mouth, teasing Dasom and Chanyeol eventhough the whole BToB know their relationship now. Sungjae and Changsub purposely push him with their shoulder to tease them.

Chanyeol just smile and give a sign for Eunkwang to join the leaders discussion. The he trying to kick playfully to both Sungjae and Changsub to prevent them teasing them more. Dasom just smile shyly. 

Once the 'soundless chaos' from Sungjae and Changsub done, he look at Dasom then give her a wide smile.

"Why did you do the race suddenly before the Expo race?" The first question which out from Dasom's mouth since the question is stuck in her brain from 5 minutes ago.

"Well actually tomorrow Matilda will-" Chanyeol words been cut by Dasom.

"Wait, whose Matilda?"

Suddenly Chanyeol smile wickedly. But then he quickly hide the smile and back to serious face. "She's actually my ex from Paris,"

Dasom mute for a seconds. "Ouhh," Chanyeol could see Dasom is jealous eventhough she never mention it.

Chanyeol giggled, happy to teasing the woman he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter