The Leader

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Beeeepppp"

Chanyeol take off his handphone from his pocket. Dasom beside him, hugging his another arm while her eyes looking at the dress and accessories in the shop. Eunkwang always said to him that if his girlfriend is sad, not in mood or sulking, just bring her to shopping complex, and don't forget the 'aid bag' which refers to the wallet which full with money. But Dasom is different, she is from the noble family, so money is not her problem. And as what Chanyeol see, she not really excited in shopping. She just hugging his arm and follow where Chanyeol want to go.

 

From : Suho  Fri 4.48pm

Take care of my sister for today, I know she had a bad day today. Jae Hyun already told me everything. And tell her, no need to come tonight if she don't felt to.

 

Chanyeol smile when reading Suho's text. 'So, that's mean he already trusting me?'

 

To : Suho 

Thanks Suho, I'll take care of her like I'm take care of my life ;)

 

"Beeeepppp"

 

From : Suho Fri 4.52pm

No, please don't, you not even care your life, you even break your leg last time! Just take care of her like the one you love.

 

Chanyeol giggled when reading the last text from Suho. Well, he love his life so much but accident is not something that he plan, not even others too. But yeah, someone he love, of course he won't let anything hurt her.

 

To : Suho

Hahahaha XD okay2, I will, don't worry

 

"Did you had 'some' relationship with my twin? you even smile when texting him. You rarely texting me like that!!" Dasom pretend to be sulking. She already peaking his phone from the first text her twin send to him, 

"HAH HAA! enough with you! I don't think I can handle another 'you' in other gender," Chanyeol pretend to running from Dasom.

Dasom pout. "That's so rude!!"

Chanyeol laughing at Dasom and run to her. He hug Dasom's shoulder, and making some 'aegyo' to persuade Dasom until Dasom laughing. For Dasom, he was just too cute when smilling, angry or even sulking. Even if they put Chanyeol beside Kim Woo bin, her all-time-favourite actor for The Cutest Boyfriend Award, He will choose Chanyeol for sure. Anyway, Woo Bin is dating with Shin Min Ah lately, So, maybe it one of her reason for choosing Chanyeol over Woo Bin.

Chanyeol hug Dasom's waist. "You wanna follow me?"

Dasom facing Chanyeol. "Where?"

"The race, tonight, yeah, since your brother give you the permission to not join them," Chanyeol wink to Dasom.

 

*****

11.45pm - Usual track

"My heart can't even stop beating fast after get the message from PCY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter