This is Myself

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my God! that Lee Ji Eun!-"

"She is pretty in real!-"

Oh my- what she doing here??!!"

"That her boyfriend?? Oh my God! they match together !!"

IU just bow and smile to the students which already recognise her. Baekhyun which already familiar with the situation is more focusing to  finding a room which had been told by Dasom in the morning. A few students already followed them from back while their hand record them with their handphone.

"Where the hell is the room?!" Baekhyun already give up while facing IU.

"Should we call them?" IU take out her smartphone while searching Dasom name.

"Hey!" Dongwoo reach them while being followed by others Infinite members.

"Oh, you got the invitation too?" Baekhyun ask while shaking hand to other members of Infinite.

"Yeah, L studied here, you searching the meeting room?" Sungkyu smile to IU which standing beside Baekhyun.

IU and Baekhyun nodded simultaneously.

"Follow us, we already meet that room," Sungyeol asking them.

"Wow, you quite popular, IU," Hoya look the surrounding which already gathering a hugh bunch of students.

"Hahaha It make me shock too," IU smile shyly while bowing again to her fans.

"Bringing Kai's girlfriend really ain't no joke," Baekhyun talk with himself while sigh tiredly. His leg already follow others Infinite members.

IU quickly pull Baekhyun ear make Baekhyun whined.

"Seriously, no need to said like that to public!" IU pouting.

*****

"Did Exo M already come?" Kai ask L , Suho and BToB members which already in the meeting room for DYS Expo.

There a lot of noise out of class, make all the attention in the room on the door.

"They really HOT, no wonder they got fans here," Sungjae which eating some nuts look at the door pout with the jealous reaction on his face.

When the door open, there were others Infinite members enter the room.

All 10 of them dumbfounded.

"Maldo Adwe!" L not believe.

Then a few seconds later, Baekhyun and IU enter the room. Once her feet enter the room, IU already attract attention of other racers in the class too. Most of them recognise her.

"Okay it make sense now," L nodded, following by others, agree with L .

"Soomie really not come?" IU sit beside Kai.

"Yeah, maybe she not ready yet to told whole college about the real her," Kai answering with a half smile. 

The door open and 2NE1 enter the room, make all eyes on them. The one and only group which consist all girls as member.They wearing a same scarf but different style as their trademark at that day.

"You should look them racing, they so hot till make me melting,"Changsub holding his chest like he is in love with someone.

"Yah! no need with that drama!" Suho pretend wanna vomit.

Again there are noise outside the room make all eyes on the door, wondering who is coming. When the door open, all the attention to the six men which just enter the room while 2 of them talking in chinese, ignoring the attention to them.

"Hey~" All of them greet to BToB and Infinite since they had race before.

Chen and Luhan greet Suho and Kai since they know them.

Exo M sit behind S5. S5 and BToB continue to talk again.

"Oh my- I just notice 4 of you wearing S5 jackets. This is really cool!" Eunkwang hold Kai jacket.

Eunkwang voice attract Exo M to look at them.

" So uri leader, when we gonna make group jacket?" Ilhoon words make other BToB members agree with him.

"Well, give me this.." Eunkwang show a sign of money using his fingers. ".. then there will be no prob to make a jacket," 

"Aishh stingy!" Minhyuk glancing Eunkwang. "Owh yeah, where Soomie?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter