The truth

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dasom untie her hair with uneasy face "you know, Emm while i'm hugging Suho, Is it really obvious? We didn't take our classmates attention right?"

Kai which beside her look at her,"I wanna say yes but it call lie cuz both of you already made a chaos,  how can they not give an attention to you?"

Dasom knock her head, "pabo!"

She still wearing her glasses since she from college with Kai.

"yes you really pabo," Baekhyun with his dirty of oil and grease shirt walk from downstair to upstair. 

Dasom glare and pouting to Baekhyun. "how can you hearing my talk with Kai?"

"well you not even whispered,  plus your voice really echoed in here,"Baekhyun sit beside Dasom and hug her shoulder. " Ahh not just me but my workers at downstair also say you are idiot," Baekhyun smile teasingly.

"What.. Who?! How dare they call me like that!" Dasom quickly go downstair. Kai and Baekhyun rushly follow her, afraid if there will be a police case if they not interfere.

Dasom go to Baekhyun worker which repairing one of Baekhyun's costumer car. She pull his colar to take his attention, "ya! What you call me? Idio.. " Dasom seem like know him when she look at him.

"Dasom, don't do anything stupid!" Kai and and Baekhyun wanna stop Dasom quickly but then they feel weird after Dasom stop her action. Kai look at that Baekhyun's worker.

"Kyung.. Kyungsoo?! What are you doing here?" Kai stuttered. 

Kyungsoo look at them with his big eyes with no expression. Dasom and Kai know him since he same class with Dasom. He also scholarship student.

Kyungsoo look at Dasom, " Ahh Dasom, idiot which hug her boyfriend in class," he say emotionless. 

"what are you.."

"aniya aniya aniya.." quickly Kai and Baekhyun hold Dasom from punch Kyungsoo.

"Omo it really you!" Sehun from the car beside car that kyungsoo repair shout when seeing Dasom.

Kai and Dasom both shock. " how.. How can you know this place?" Kai ask,  shocking.

"is it a matter if we know this place?" Sehun smile while lean his back to the car's body.

"well actually they are my customers 3 days ago and when they see I need foremen they go to the interview. Emm seem like you know each other, so no need for me to introduce each other," Baekhyun smile to them.

Kyungsoo suddenly take off Dasom glasses make everyone just freeze with his reaction.

"No way!! You are Soomie!!" again, Sehun said in loud voice. " Wow!! Why you never told us?" Sehun wanna hug Dasom but then Kai and Baekhyun quickly pull him.

"rule! Don't hug with S5 girls," Baekhyun told Sehun.

"Aish, why sound like that?!" Sehun pout.

"can you please don't tell anyone?" Dasom beg them.

"Sure, but you must out with me first," Sehun wink at Dasom like playboy.

"Sehun, remember, Suho own her," Kyungsoo look at Sehun, with no emotion. " just bring us for every race of S5,"

"Okay, I can accept it," Kai hi-5 with kyungsoo and hug him. "don't ask me if I turn to gay and like you,"

All of them quiet when heard what Kai say. Kai which notice such a weird situation, free the hug. "guys, I'm joking!"

They laugh awkwardly when heard what Kai say. " If it true, that the reason why he don't even have a girlfriend till now," Baekhyun whispered enough to let everyone hear including Kai.

"Baekhyun! I'm not even deaf yet!" Kai glared at Baekhyun.

Dasom and Baekhyun laugh and run to upstair.

*****

Dasom walk alone in class while all eyes on her. Suho not coming today because he have to meet client from Canada. So in the end, she the one that have to think a good reason to tell her classmates why they too close till they can hug like that.

When she sit beside Bora, TaeTiSeo come to her. 

'I'm dead!'

" look whose here? It baby birthday!" Tiffany put her arm on Dasom shoulder.

Three of them laugh evil. "I don't know what your relationshop with Suho and Kai but you really not suit with them. So stop dreaming that you can be cinderella. You just scholarship student!" Taeyeon push Dasom head use her pointer finger.

"Yah how dare you!" Dasom quickly hold Bora which is on tempered. 

"It doesn't matter if i'm cinderella or what but the three of you really close to Anastasia, Drizzella and Cinderella's stepmother," Dasom point from Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"what?!" Taeyeon throw Dasom's bag and push her till she fall on the floor. "you don't know us yet, don't you?"

Tiffany and Seohyun just smile teasingly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter