Between Love and Love

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You must be thinking that I am the racer of PCY but actually I'm not," A driver out from the car and walk to Dasom. "Hi Madam, I'm friend of Dasom and Suho," He bow politely to Mrs Kim.

"Min...hyuk-shii," Dasom look dumbfounded when seeing Minhyuk out from that Mazda.

"Let have a talk a bit," Minhyuk eyes show to the front of the Mazda.

"I'll leave you two here, okay? I got something to do," Mrs Kim smile to Minhyuk while walk to the upstair.

Dasom quickly look at the Mazda. She run to the sit, and then to the bonet and then look at the rims and tyres. "W.. wait, how can you drive this car if you are actually not the owner of this car?"

"Emmm... I'm curious about all of you, did you really dumb or you're pretending to be dumb?" Minhyuk which sit on the hood of Mazda look at Dasom with teasing smile.

"What the... why you call us dumb?!" Dasom protest.

"Well it not really my purpose to come here. Actually I heard that you're good in repairing engine, so ..." Minhyuk change the topic and open the Mazda's hood, showing the engine of PCY's car. "could you help me see if there anything wrong with this car?,"

Dasom amazed with the engine of Mazda. "Is it really the car which already defeat Exo M?"

"Emmm yeah, why? something wrong?" Minhyuk look at the engine of the Mazda, if there something wrong with the engine.

"Are you sure it not use twin-turbo V8 engine or others engine with 1183 horsepower?" Dasom already take out her spanner in her handbag and checking the engine.

Minhyuk amazed with the spanner which actually out from a girl handbag for a few seconds. Well it so rare, or maybe no girls will keep spanner in their Gucci bag! " What the hell are you talking about? Well I know I'm one of a top group of racer plus mechanic but it doesn't mean I know .. I mean I know that twin-turbo is faster but how can I know it horsepower accurately ??!! The engine never change even after the accident, but there are the weird sound come from it,"

Dasom check the engine carefully. "Who ever the racer is, he really a talented racer,"

"Omo- you are PCY racer?" Suho which from the upstair shock when seeing Minhyuk and the PCY car.

Minhyuk start feeling annoyed with that question. "Well you really don't know anything about this PCY??"

Suho and Dasom shook their head.

"Well I'm not the PCY racer, satisfied? I won't tell anything about that PCY again. Here, I need your help to repairing this car, can you?" Minhyuk smile to them while wink.

"Then who that PCY?" Suho's question make Minhyuk wanna burst out all curst but then being hold back by Dasom answer.

"Okay, but you should bring it to Baekhyun's workshop. We can't do anything since all the machines and tools is not with us now,"

"Wait, aren't BToB know how to repairing a car?" Suho take a chance to peaking the engine of that Mazda.

"Well you really got many question in your mind right?" Minhyuk sight a bit. Give up with unstoppable question from Suho. " We had done everything but we can't find the problem, that why we need S5 help," Minhyuk close the hòod of that Mazda, not even aware if Suho wanna look at the engine. "So i'll send it tonight at Baekhyun workshop, I hope you could find the problem, thanks," Minhyuk get into the Mazda and drive away, leaving Dasom and Suho.

Dasom sight, so many things happen to her at that day. She walking to the garage where her Porsche were. 

"Soomie, where are you going?" Suho ask her since her step is toward to the garage and not to their house.

"Release tension maybe? You know what I had go through today, right? I'm just wanna have some space to breath," Once the garage door is open, Dasom enter the garage and walk to her car.

Suho sight a bit. He feel sorry to his twin because she gonna through this crisis alone. Even he nor their mom can help Dasom. "Yeah sure, just get back home early so t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter