Accident

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can you just ride with him?! I'm sure he wanna feel what.."

"SUHOO!!! stop think negative about him!" Dasom getting angry since Suho already lecture her from home till they in college.

They are in corridor, way to go to their class. Dasom shout make everyone near them look at them weird.

"I'm worried about you!" Suho protest.

"I know but I'm big enough to take care of myself," Dasom pouting while hug herself.

"How if you suddenly fall in love with Chanyeol?Then how about your fiancée?" Suho whispering since many eyes watch them.

Dasom pause for awhile. " Well mom and I don't agree with this engagement agreement thing,"

"It dad decision, mom and you can't do anything," Suho hold his sister's shoulder. Worried already sketched on his face.

"Hey!" Sehun and Kyungsoo suddenly appeared beside them. Slowly they realized they greeting them in wrong time. Sehun hold his mouth while Kyungsoo look at Dasom and Suho, with his serious face.

Dasom sigh. " You just same as him, didn't care about my feeling," she said to Suho and leave them.

Suho sigh then leave both Sehun and Kyungsoo which don't even have an idea of what happen, dumbfounded of what happen.

*****

The class already start an hour ago but Chanyeol still not come. Dasom turn his body, facing the sit behind her. Suho look at her but Dasom just ignore him. Then Dasom reach Chen. " Do you know why Chanyeol not come?"

"I don't know, he not tell anything to me," Chen replying her.

"Owh okay, thank you," Then Dasom turn to facing Bora.

"Why?" Bora doing her assignment, which Ms Hyorin give to them.

"I'm worried about Chanyeol because he usually never absent to class," Dasom express her feeling to Bora.

"Maybe he got something to handle," Still Bora focus on her paper.

"What if something happen to him?"

Bora finish her line on the paper and facing Dasom. She hold Dasom hand . "If you worried that much, how about you call him?" She smile at Dasom. Dasom nod to Bora.

Suho look at Dasom worried. 'This is the reason why I can't leave you learn your life alone without me,'

*****

They got another 3 class and their next class is at Laboratory. Dasom quickly dial Chanyeol number to ask his condition but then Suho take her handphone.

"Yahh!" Dasom wanna take the phone back but Suho hide it. "Damn, what the hell you taking my phone?!"

"Did you worried him to much?" Suho ask her, with serious face.

Dasom clenching her teeth. "I'm not even bothering you, so please, give back my phone!" Dasom holding her angry since she afraid that she take others attention.

Suho look at his sister serious, but then he pass the phone to Dasom back. Dasom take the phone from Suho, her eyes still staring to Suho. "I know what I'm do, I just hope you support me too. We are twins, our feeling is connected, so I know what you feel, and you know what I feel," Dasom leave Suho and she dial back Chanyeol number.

"tutttutt... tutttutt..."

"Hello~"

'It a girl voice?' Dasom bite her lips.

"Is Chanyeol there?"

"Sir, you got a call,"

'Pheww~ it just his maid I think, Eh? Why should I care??!!'

"Hello?"

"Yeollie~ why you absent today?"

"Hahahaa~ did you worried about me, sweetie?"

"Y-yah! don't call me sweetie! H-how can I worried about you? you not my bf," Dasom already blushing.

"Hahahhaa~ so cute! I really wanna see your face now!" Chanyeol giggled again.

"Aishh this pabo! why you not come to class today?"

"Well I'mmm having an accident yesterday,"

"What??!! Is it serious?? did you that sleepy last night?!!"

Chanyeol laughing again. "Hahaha~ It not serious at all, I'll be back in 2 or 3 days mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter