Fight

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"where you go??!! I need my car, idiot!" Suho voice is hearing in Dasom smartphone.

"I'm really sorry, Chanyeol collapse on our way to class this morning and I just remember I got your key since I'm drive it this morning. Sorry~!" Dasom ask apologise from Suho.

" I should not let you hold my key ever again after this! Where are you now?" Suho ask, still care about Dasom.

"Cube University Hospital," Dasom answer, still afraid Suho will mad her again.

"Wait me there, I'll bring your car too, and how Chanyeol? Already wake up?" Suho said in calm voice.

"Okay, Emmm..." Dasom peak from window. "Doctor still checking on him, but the nurse said he just in hot fever, nothing worse,"

"Then you should come back home now," 

"I can't contact his family, how can I just leave him? Change with me please~!" Dasom begging.

Suho silent for a moment. "I'll replace your place but i'll come late because I have some meeting with Mr. Kim's business partner. In other meaning, i'll use your car, bye!"

"Suho wait..!! Aishh," Dasom pouting. She put her smartphone in her pocket.

'I have drift class this evening! Aishh!' Dasom sigh deep.

The door room is open and the doctor out. Dasom quickly meet the Doctor. "So how his condition, doctor?"

"He is in hot fever but don't worry, he stable for now. You can enter the room but he still not wake, I already give him some medicines, so tell me if he already wake up," Dr. G.na explain to Dasom.

Dr. G.na is Dasom family's doctor so Dasom already know her well. Dasom just nodded when hearing Dr. G.na explanation.

"Ah by the way, he is your boyfriend?" Dr. G.na smile teasingly to Dasom.

"what? Haha! doctor, you must be kidding, we just friend," Dasom smile at Dr. G.na while her hand slap Dr. G.na arm playfully.

Dr. G.na just smile and left her. Dasom slowly enter the room and she see Chanyeol is sleeping quietly. Dasom close to him and look at his face.

'Why you look so cute when sleep like this?' Dasom giggles when having inner monologue.

Her pointing finger poke Chanyeol nose softly, but then her eyes on Chanyeol lips. 'pretty lips you got even it pale,' her thumb rub Chanyeol lips, caressing softly his lips.

Suddenly Dasom shake her head. 'no no no, don't easily fall in love Soomie!' Dasom quickly go to couch which infront of television. She turn on and watch TV by herself. Sometimes she following the idols in the TV dance.

Beside racing, she learn dancing from IU. IU which is on study in one of a famous entertainment company will be debut soon.

She focussing on dancing till when Chanyeol wake up, she not notice it.

'what she doing?' Chanyeol slowly sit and make his back lean on the head of bed.

He giggles when seeing Dasom dance and really focus on the dance. She just like 5 years old kid which just learn how to dance.

Chanyeol already watch her for half and hour but still she not even notice the stares. When she already tired, she sleep on couch while the TV still open.

'ehh? Already sleep?' Chanyeol slowly come close to Dasom, slowly he peak Dasom on couch. 'How can she already sleep this fast,' Chanyeol poking Dasom forehead but she just whine and sleep again. He look at her sleep, she caress her cheek.

"I already stalk you from your race with Infinite but I can't understand why you dressing like this. And pretend being lower student? Hmm.. I'm jealous with Suho cuz having you as his girlfriend," Chanyeol look at Dasom face. Dasom not even affected with his words. She sleep soundless.

Chanyeol take his time watching her sleep until Dr. G.na come. She almost anxious when there is no Chanyeol on the bed but then she relieved seeing Chanyeol already sleep in sit position while his head on couch where Dasom sleep, facing each other. Dr. G.na just smile, then try to wake Chanyeol.

"Mr. Park, please wake up," Dr. G.na pat Chanyeol's shoulder and he wake up.

"ah yes, sorry," Chanyeol rub his eyes.

"lemme help you walk to your bed again," Dr. G.na help Chanyeol walk and sit on bed. "By the way, you should not sleep like that, your back will hurt, especially when you sick like this," Dr. G.na check him while explain to Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry doctor," Chanyeol bow to Dr. G.na.

"you can check out from hospital tomorrow if it not getting worse, okay?"

"yes doctor," Chanyeol answer her.

Dr. G.na smile to him than out from the room. Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter