PCY

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What mean by PCY?" Dasom ask Suho which beside her.

"PCY? where you get that?" Suho eyes searching the PCY word at where Dasom look.

"Infront bumper of that Mazda car," Dasom told him while pointing the car.

"Parking.Crushing andd.. Yay maybe?" Sehun trying to do joke.

"Omo! is it for real?" IU ask Sehun back, trust what he said.

Others just laugh. " Aigoo this kid~" Kai mess IU's hair make IU narrowed her eyes to Kai. "He just kidding, why you so naive," All of them laugh again.

"Yah Sehun-shi! you make me mad!" IU pouting while look at Sehun.

"HAHAHAA sorry IU-shii! I'm not expect that you can believing me," Sehun holding his laugh, trying being serious.

IU just pouting while look at the start line. "Omo the race start!" others look at the track when all the cars start racing.

*****

Tao driving the car while Kris beside him, showing his cold stare on road. They on 5th place.

"Tao, relax your mind and focus, this road is more dangerous then we used in China," Kris give some advice to Tao since Tao is new to the open track race.

*****

"Wow ! They ain't no joke!" Peniel turning his steering as the road is curving.

Minhyuk eyes can't take off from the side mirror of Peniel's car since the car at their back is trying to cut them from left. "Focus on driving, don't even miss every space that could make they cut us. This race is not a joke for them, and so do us,"

*****

The cars are racing each other, racing to get the first place except the racer of Mazda car. He look comfortable at last place but keep his distance with 6th place car.

"Emm .. i can't see why Exo M really wanna race with him," Sehun bite his finger while watch the race at his ipad which had been connected to the cameras which being position on track.

"Yeah , I just though about that too," Kai agree with Sehun.

"Are you talking about that Mazda?" IU ask them while eating some fries.

"Yeah," Kai nodded then stop when his eyes on IU, "wait, where you get that fries?"

"This? I called McD delivery and they just send to me," IU say with her blur face.

"Why not told me about it? I'm hungry," Kai pouting while rub his tummy.

"Am I too late for the race?" Kyungsoo suddenly appear beside Baekhyun, make others shock.

"Omo! When you here?" Baekhyun look at back, searching for his Ferrari.

"Here the key," Kyungsoo give the key to Baekhyun and watch the race. "I heard there is PCY racer racing with them,"

"Who is PCY racer?" Dasom ask since she really wanna know about the racer so much.

"He is individual racer, With unknown mean of PCY, no one ever seeing him because his windows are tinted with black and he never show his self to public. But I think, maybe BToB know how to contact him, the one who ask him to race in this race were BToB,"

"Everyone it gonna be over, focus!" Suho make Kai, Dasom, Baekhyun and IU quickly focus on the race.

At the last sharp corner, suddenly the Mazda car cut all six cars infront him from the left side. 

The audience are being unnerved when seeing what just happen.

"Am my eyes see right?" Baekhyun rub his eyes disbelief.

The Mazda not taking a long time, he passing the finish line and not even stop his car, leaving the race. 

"Wait, where he go?" Dasom ask, shock of what happen.

"He is mysterious," Suho look at the finish line, which all racers of Exo M and BToB gathering which some of them dissapointed with the result.

But except for BToB, they more to accept the result since most of them not really serious to win a race.

*****

As they expect, whole college are talking about that race. Dasom, Kai and Suho enter the class. Chanyeol is playing his PSP while Chen is watching him play. Luhan is having a talk with Bora. They getting close because Bora know a bit talk in chinese. 

"Heyyo!" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter