Something

I'm Just An Ordinary Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho!!! What should I wear?" Dasom enter Suho's room without knocking the door.

"Omo, yahh knock the door, pabo!!" Suho which just wearing a boxer quickly cover his body with blanket.

"why you not getting ready yet?" Dasom look at her twin with no expression.

"My alarm just ringing , and how can u enter a boy's room without knocking the door?!"

"We were together until we were 10 years old, and now you are shy when you wearing boxer?! You must be kidding," Dasom chuckle.

"What the... get out from here you ert!!" Suho throwing a pillow to Dasom.

"Don't shy with me my cutie little pie," Dasom while doing 'aegyo'.

"Yahh Soomie!!"

"Oh my God, what my eyes seeing??!!" IU which suddenly pop-up from the door quickly turn back out from the room after seeing Suho's condition.

"What the hell are you doing in my house Jieun??!!!" Suho already getting crazy with uninvited guest which come that morning.

"She's with me Joonmyeon, why you not getting ready yet?" Kai push Dasom out from Suho's room. "Why don't you just wear what Soomie supposed to wear?" Kai show a short dress with jacket which what Dasom always wear when they racing then close the door.

Before Kai start his talk, suddenly there are a scream which from Dasom's room and just in a second, Baekhyun quickly enter Suho's room. "Woah , I wrongly enter the room!" He lend his back on the door with his shock face.

"You never change, Baekhyun, Why you always stepping in the wrong room even you always come to my house," Suho relaxing throw his blanket and rolling over on his bed.

"Well I used to be lost in my own house," Baekhyun scratching his back of head.

"Pfftt..Okay I admit it," Kai hold his laugh. He still remember when all S5 members come to Baekhyun house for celebrating their graduation day. Baekhyun left them for an hour because he cannot find the toilet which at the second floor. Well it normal if it Kai or IU or the twins house to be lost, but how can he lost in his own house??!!

"Is there any event today, why all of you here?" Suho ask them while hugging his pillow.

"Yah almost forgot about it! today we have a drive test ! wake up quickly!" Kai pull Suho's arm from bed.

"Wait, I don't know about it. Why we gonna have a drive test?!" Suho pull his hand from Kai.

"Well our beloved leader, for your information, our opponents are so good on track and you know that it is racing right? not friendly race!" Baekhyun hug himself while his eyes show his disbelief with the question which out from Suho's mouth.

Suho looking at Baekhyun for a long time before his sense come and can think wisely. "OMG yeah you're right," Suho quickly take his towel and enter the toilet.

Baekhyun and Kai look awkwardly with each other for a second. "I guess this is our time to take a nap before he out from the toilet," Baekhun give an idea.

Both of them smile wickedly before they throw themselve on Suho's bed.

*****

"For like seriously?" Dasom push Suho's room without knocking the door while she talking with IU.

"Yeah, you don't ..." IU speechless when her eyes on Suho's bed. Dasom look at where IU looking at.

"This 2 really can't trust," Dasom take a baseball bat from Suho's closet. "Wake up before this things fly to both of you, NOW!" Dasom beating the bed hardly, make Baekhyun and Kai wake up in sudden from sleep.

"Omo, yah!!" Kai which running from Dasom second beat fall on the floor.

"Why both of you sleep?! Both of you should get the cars ready!!"

Suho which out from bathroom just wrapping his body with towel quickly enter the bathroom back when seeing Dasom with bat. His sister can be so scary whenever she is mad and her hand holding any hard-solid things.

IU just covering from laughing. She's feel sorry but at the same time, it funny when seeing the boys scared to a girl which had a small body then them.

As fast as cheetah, Baekhyun and Kai run out quickly from the room without saying anything. The room become quiet for a seconds.

"Ah.. Soomie, could you please out from my room? I'm gonna change my clothes," Suho ask with polite, still scared if suddenly her madness will come to him.

*****

Sound of tyres drag on road and the smell of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter