Youngjae Knows

Does age matter?!

Youngjae flashback POV:
My phone rang and the leader aske whose phone is that and I raised my hand. He told me to answer it and I did. I ran over as it was my dad's. I answered it and it sounds like he was drunk. I answered, "hello?"my father answered back, "COME HOME NOW!" I sighs and hung up. I went over to yongguk and ask if I can leave. Then I saw my sister raised her hand and asked to leave too. Yongguk look troubled but then HyunA jumped in and asked for a close for today. Yongguk agreed and dismissed us. I grabbed my bag and quickly walked away. 
I reached to my father house and went in. I sighs and as soon as I went in the room, I can smells those nasty drugs. I pinched my nose and find my father. I saw him laying on the ground.......

Youngjae POV:
As I was finding my father, I saw him laying down on the floor with alcohol everywhere. I rolled my eyes and sighs, "dad, how long are you planning to do this? And don't you know now ha ni and another girl is working with us now. Please stop drinking!" My father stood up and walks up to me wobbly and held my collar and yelled in front of my face, "ha ni is working with you?! QUIT THEN! OR TREAT HER LIKE AN ANIMAL!" I rolled my eyes again, "but... I don't know because she came this far alone... And you know she's.... Now mute... I think..." My father chuckles then starts laughing crazily, "mute? She's mute?! PWUAHAHAHAHA! SHE'S MUTE?! LOOK! ISN'T THAT A GOOD THING?!" He starts smirking at me and I'm confused why he smirking. I thought he would at last care about them a little, but I was wrong. I asked, "how is that even a good thing appa?" 
"IT IS BECAUSE LOOK, she can no longer tell the truth! SHE KNOWS THE REAL ME!!!" With that he starts laughing evilly. *she knows the real appa? Huh? Isn't this the real you?* I thought. 
"Appa, this... Isn't the real you?" I look at him with concern. 
"What? You thought this is the real me?! PWUAHAHAHAH! NOPE!" He laughed and walks in the kitchen.
I followed him into the kitchen, "then who are you?! APPA?! WHO ARE YOU?! THEN WHAT ABOUT HA NI AND UMMA?!" Just then I saw my father grabs a knife and I widen my eyes, "don't tell me.... You're.... A murder...." My father smirks and came over to me,"you either stay or die." I tense up and starts shaking, "what do you mean by 'die'?" My father smirks and evilly said it in a cocky voice, "that means if you try to run, you die today." 
Just then banging from the door was heard and my father grabs me over the the door and held the knife up to my neck and it touches my neck. My father yelled at me, "DO WHAT I SAY! NOW OPEN THE DOOR!" I quickly nods and opened the door. I saw ha ni and Daehyun. I widen my eyes, "RUN! GUYS GO AWAY!!" Ha ni widen her eyes and shook her head. She quickly took out her notepad and wrote something down and showed it to dae.
"Whatever happen to you, I'm tagging along, we are one!" Daehyun read it aloud. *no Ha ni, don't. You need to go away!* I thought. My father pushes the knife and almost felt like my neck is sliced. I saw ha ni's eyes watery and she opened to say something but she couldn't. She kept trying again and it only came out a mini squeak. I closed my eyes not wanting to see how hard her life was when she actually really didn't do anything to me. 
"AH.... you look like ha ni... Are you ha ni?" I opened my eyes and my father lets go of me and I widen my eyes, "father don't hurt her!" My appa laughs evilly and walks towards her, "ha ni ah~ it's appa~" ha ni shook her head and I saw her call someone behind her back. I look carefully at the ID and it was umma. 
I widen my eyes and act like nothin happened. I saw the phone and it looks like umma answered it. 
"I will kill you ha ni!!! I'LL KILL YOU THEN THAT GUY THEN YOUNGJAE!!!" My father evilly laughs at his statement. Ha ni shook her head and I can sense that she's really scare. Just then Daehyun came in front of ha ni, "don't hurt her, if she's your daughter, you wouldn't kill her. And if he's your son, you wouldn't kill your son either. But it's okay to kill me." Daehyun stares right into my father eyes and I disagree, "NO! I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO HURT MY FRIEND! BUT I DONT CARE IF YOU HURT HA NI!" My father raise one on his brows in amusement, "alright, I'll do that." He pulls ha ni over and I saw how scare she was but I don't care because she deserves it. She cuts me, so I don't care. 
"Don't regret what you say youngjae." My father smirk and raises his hand with the knife up and was about to stab ha ni, but Daehyun stopped him by holding his hand. Daehyun stares at me angrily, "just because of that little cut, you go this far? Are you sure that cut was caused by her? Are you 100% positive?" *you're right... I'm not even sure if she really did it...* I thought. I look at ha ni with scared eyes and saw that she was shaking really bad. I couldn't do anything, but I decided to punch my father's stomach and since he drink. That punch made him knocked out. I dragged him in the building and left outside. I look at ha ni and saw her really scare, like she just had saw a ghost or something. 
"Let's get away from here, and I need to talk with umma." 
We walked to umma's  house and Ha ni unlocked the door and let us in. 
My umma saw us and she quickly hugs me, "youngjae.... I miss you..." I pulls her away and asked her a quick question, "why didnt you tell appa is a murder!?" Umma shook her head and replied, "I did, but you didn't listen. Even ha ni tried to stop you but you didn't." Just then I remembered what she was talking about. I quickly asked her another question, "the scar on my back... Who did it..?" My umma look at me with sad eyes, "if I tell you will you believe me?" I nods as she continue to tell me, "it was him, that happen when you were 9 years old. You father became a gang and started to kill people in order to get some money. Later he starts getting addict into killing so he wanted to kill you, but luckily ha ni and I came on time and you weren't cut that much." Umma pulls up her sleeves and showed it to me, "I also got cut too. Even ha ni." Ha ni widen her eyes. Umma grabs ha ni's arm lightly and turn her around and lift up her shirt and I saw her scar, "you see, we all got cut because of him... So are you still willing to live with him! It's now your chance to escape..." 
"I'm staying with you umma!" I immediately said it out. *so appa was the one who lied since the beginning?! And I hurt ha ni more than she hurt me... Well she never hurt me... I made her mute...* I thought. I took ha ni's hand and asked for forgiveness, "I'm sorry... I didnt listen to you.." Ha ni shook her head and pulls me into a hug. 
"I'm sorry for making you mute too..." I apologized again. She shook her head again and pulled back, she look at me and tried to speak but just like before she couldn't. I bring my index finger up and shush her, "it okay, don't force yourself now." I look at Daehyun and whispers, "hey, you can fall for her if you want to." I chuckled and push ha ni and mother in locking Daehyun out. I saw his expression and he widen his eyes as I said that~
*now I know the truth side of my dad, he's a murder and a liar.* 


A/n: now the misunderstood are solved! And yes, it's confusing. Anyways subscribes and comments! Plus ignore my grammars as always~