Meeting You Once Again - Bye Once Again

Does age matter?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun POV: 

I knocks on the door and waited for hani to open the door. Once the door open I saw her looks happy but then the smile suddenly fade away.

"Daehyun? What are you doing here? AISH! GET AWAY I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!" Hani said angrily. I wanted to ask her if she still want me to live for her sake.

"Hani... Should i die? or shou---" she interrupt it.

"Nae! GO JUMP OFF A CLIP AND SO YOU CAN LEAVE ME ALoNE!" I knew the answer already, now this time I really needs to follow my parents...I turns around and saw youngjae bu I don't care and so i pushed him and ran away. 

"DAEHYUN!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!" I heard him yelled, but it's too late there is no turning back... I really need to leave this world too. I'm the only one left... so what's the point living..?

As i was running around the place, someone suddenly blokes my way,"well look who we got here...? isn't this jung's last person alive..? EVERYONE!! Get rid of him right noww!!!" 

I tense up but act calm, "You... You guys are happy that they are away?!?" 

"uh boy~ We dont care if you're a celebrity or something, you know dept? mmm! -grabs my chin and made my head face him- I bet you didn't know your family's sins at all. HA! Now since they left... you need to pay me~ HIT HIM" the leader then push my head, walking backward for those minions of his to hit me up. 

I was too weak to actually fight back. But I wondered how my family were in dept. I don't know and I don't want to deal with anything right now. I'll just end my life like this, dying without a trace. Dying without a love. I'm just going to leave the world. 

With bunch of kicks and punches, I starts feeling numb. Feeling so numb that memories of my family and hani. Knowing it, flashing back of memories on my mind and tears rolling down. Those memories of smiling and loving. 

On the other hand the boss of the group was actually smirking, satisfied with the view in front of him. 

"honey... get up and fight those people that are wrong, don't just let it go easily. You never know what happens next." Flashing the thought of my mother encouraging me to fight back those gangs. 

"YES! GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF OR SOMETHING!!" Hani words now replying on my mind. I shut my eyes right away, trying not to get affected as I was still being hit. 

"SON! THIS ISN'T YOU! STAND UP AND DON'T GIVE UP! YOU HAVE MANY MANY CHANCES THAT ARE WAITING! DON'T TAKE THE SIDE THAT'S ENDING!!!" My father then said. 

"Nae! GO JUMP OFF A CLIP AND SO YOU CAN LEAVE ME ALoNE! Daehyun? What are you doing here? AISH! GET AWAY I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!" Those falshback of hani came back and I opened my eyes, pushing the gang away. I stood up and punch them with all of my engery.

The leader stiff and secretly took out his gun from his jacket. While I was clueless trying to knockout all of the gang. Running out of breathe and getting dizzy. As I punch them more, I coulld sense my body feeling more numb. As I was focusing the punching them, the boss finally pionts the gun aiming at me, actually more to waiting for a good time to shoot me. Then he starts moving the gun up to my head from the far distance where he is really to pull the trigger. 

The group woulding knock out, I was getting more tired and feeling more numb. I suddenly shakes my head from the cause of blurred sight. Being so busy, I got caught off gaurd and got hit on the back and fell down, but I can't let down. I stood up and went back punching them. The boss then shoots me. I widden my eyes as I heard the gunshoot and the bullet. I drops down on one knee and look at the boss seeing him hold the gun that's still pointing at me. My vision then got worse and my body drop, smacking it on the floor and my vision turned to a pitch black one.

 

Doctor view:

"His heart rate seems to be very low, The blood plessure is having problems." the surgeon asked.

"ah, nae. and it he got shot too. I spot them already."

"How many?" 

"there's only one sir."

"alright, let's take the risk for this. Please insert a blood A bag on him." The surgeon then contunie his work. 

"yes sir!" 

 

Youngjae's POV:

"aishhh! I TOLD DAEHYUN NOT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!" I angirly yell, messing up my hair and walking back and forth. *why isn't she coming?!* I angirly thought and when over to hyuna, "can you call her?" 

"... just let her regert it."

"... lets not do that... I don't want anymore misunderstanding between those two..."

"... what kind of misunderstanding huh?" she was testing me.

"I'm sorry, It was all because of me... I was wrong. I should have known better. I mean... I didn't know at all that daehyun was being honest and stuffs... I'm really stupid... and I hated myself... please... don't make hani like me... please... think back what hani went through please... I know its not fair to bring the past... but... please...." I looks at her with teary eyes and she heave a heavy sighs and took out her phone dailing hani's number. 

"Hani, If you don't come to the hospital, you might never ever get to see him again. You'll regert! You'll think of the cruel things you did! You'll think of how much he actually loved you! You'll think of.... please.... just come to the hospital, before everything is gone in front of your eyes. We are in the emergency waiting section, meet us there." Hyuna sniffs and end the call. 

"thanls hyuna..." I bows and went back to walking back and forth. *please let that idiot live... I beg you... please...*

 

Hani POV: 

"Hani, If you don't come to the hospital, you might never ever get to see him again. You'll regert! You'll think of the cruel things you did! You'll think of how much he actually loved you! You'll think of.... please.... just come to the hospital, before everything is gone in front of your eyes. We are in the emergency waiting section, meet us there." Hyuna said while I was clueless of what she said. First of all... Youngjae said I need to find Daehyun and then I called him and he told me to go the hospital and then now hyuna...? what's going on... wait don't tell me.... Daehyun..... fought with YONGGUK?!? OMG! I am really hating him for real, why does he keeps making things so much worse!! 

I ran toward the street finding a taxi. After a few minutes the taxi finally stops in fornt of me and I quickly enters and told the taxi man to take me to the hospital in seoul. I starts panicking and worrying about yongguk. As I was thinking about yongguk, I didn't noticed I was clenching my fists. I couldn't stay calmed so I asked the driver to drive faster. Suddenly the traffic got jammed and we got stuck. I panick and I quickly look at the cost and took out the price, handing him the money and ran out. 

I finally reached the hospital and I quickly went inside the emergency side and look for the the waiting room, but before I could go, I heard Yongguk's name and I turned around. I spot the two doctors looking sorry and waiting for the girl to stops sobbing, so they could rolled him away. I then dropped my bag and couldn't believe in fornt of my eyes.

"hy...hyuna..... hyu... hyuna...." I called out and slowly shift my legs toward the person who was covered with the white blanket. Suddenly grabs my arm and turned my around, "hani!" 

I suddenly pulls back and push the person who turned me back, "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!" I kept hitting his chest, "I know right... huh..." Hearing him said in a sad voice I immediately thought it was daehyun, "DAEHYUN!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL YONGGUK!?! YOU'RE SUCH A MONSTER!!! HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM JUS----" 

"HANI!!" Someone's voice interrupted me and I looked up, shocked that it wasn't daehyun, "Oppa..... You're not Daehyun.....?" 

"Hani... why are you blaming daehyun!?" Youngjae looks at me with angry eyes.

"DAEHYUN KILLED YONGGUK OPPA RIGHT!? OPPA!! WAKE YONGGUL OPPA NOW!!! DAEHYUN KILLED YONGGUK!!" I said sobbing. 

"Daehyun didn't kill----"

"SHUT UP!! HE DID! YONGGUK IS LAYING OVER THERE AS HYUNA IS CRYING FOR HIM!!!" I said.

"Daehyun didn't kill----"

"SHUT IT!!! I ALREADY WITNESS IT!!!"

"DaeHyun Didn't Kill ME!!!" Yongguk finally could finish his sentense from getting distracted. I then look up seeing yongguk standing behind youngjae. I widen my eyes choking on my words, "y-y-yongguk oppa.... ho..how....?" 

"The person you saw over there just have the same name as mine, Daehyun didn't do anything to me. He's the one who is inj----"

"DAEHYUN STABBED YOU!?!?" I suddenly saw blood on his white shirt and on his hands. Yongguk widen his eyes, "how could you say such thing...? why are you blaming daehyun just from the sight of seeing his blood on my clothes?" Yongguk sounded mad and I looked at him confused then I suddenly heard someone sobbing. 

"why don't you understand at all... can you stop hating daehyun and be by his side once...? He's.... I couldn't even spent enough time with him... I regert being so stupid in front of him...." Youngjae sobs and wouldn't leave his eyes from the ground.

"I wasn't suppose to tell you this but... His parents past away 5 days ago." Hyuna then joine in the conversation. 

"Daehyun didn't want you to worry him so he didn't want to let you know about anything... He wanted to let you live peacefully and dislike him..." Himchan then joined then too. 

"I think you should think it over hani..." Jongup said seriously.

"I think daehyun got shot...." zelo said making me widen my eyes., "what did.... did you just... ju-just say junhong oppa....?" 

"I think daehyun got shot..." Zelo repeats what he said. I then felt hurt, for being so stupid this whole time and hating daehyun just for thses stupid feelings of mine before.... I then look at youngjae, "oppa... is.. this why... you're crying right now...?" 

I look at him with watery eyes and shock. He nods and I shook my head, "don't lie..." 

Seeing youngjae keep sobbing, "that can't be... it can't.... i don't believe it... ani... aniyo.. this is a dream......." I closed my eyes and the tear rolled down. Sobbing knowing the truth of all of the problem from the start of when daehyun knocks on the door. 

 

Daehyun's POV: 

"good morning soon~ time for breakfast~~!" My mother screams from the first floor. I sits up right away and put on some clothes right away. After wearing the comfortable clothes, I walks downstairs, having the thought of everyone left my side and went into the kitchen seeing my whole family. 

"hyungs...... umma... appa...." my reds turned red with tears. 

"y-you guys aren't.... dead...?" I asked shock to see them in fornt of my eyes.

"what are you talking about honey?" my mother looks at me sweetly.

"umma... is it really you....?" I stares at me mother and she nods. 

"why are you so shock anyways...?" hyung asked and i shook my head, "its nothing hyung."

"alright let's eat then~" my father interrupt us and smiles warmly at us. I smiled back. *This is a dream... I'm in an awful dream, but yet i don't want to wake up* I thought eating my food. 

As I finish up my food I look up and didn't see my other hyung, "appa... where's hyung...?" He looks up and look at me, "you don't remember...?" 

I shook my head as a no and he suddenly looks sad, making me widen my eyes. 

"He passed away son..." I widen my eyes bigger. 

"what...? but... he was.. just now... right there....." I said pointing to the chair he usually sits. 

"you're probably just seeing things..." my dad told me. *hyung aready left....? it was only 5 seconds....*

"just finish your food~" he said and I nods. I then contunie eating my food and close my eyes and open them and then my other hyung disappear. I stood up right away shocking my father and mother. *h-hyung...?* 

"HYUNG?!" 

"he pass away honey..." mother told me. no way... again....? I look at my dad and noticed he looks really sick and tired, same as mother. 

"what happened...?" I whispered to myself. 

"mom... dad... promise me something...." I ask my mother and father. The nods and I ask them, "please... don't leave me alone.... please.... please stay old with me... please.." 

They smiles and nods, "promise~" 

"if not...? aniyo... will you guys be my parents again in my next life...?" I asked them as they look at me confused and my mother smile warmly, "are you an idoit? Of course I'll be your mother again next life~" *thanks mom...*

"Me too, i'll be your father again in the next life and after and after~" my father then added and smiles. *thanks dad.... really thannks...* suddenly something causes me to drop into a illusion like and landed hard on the group, making my real body that's sleeping flinch a little. It brought me to the accident of my parents. I scan around and widen my eyes. *... why....? why are you doing this to me...? Let me wake now!!! PLEASE DON'T LET ME WATCH THIS ALL OVER AGAIN! I DON'T WANT TO!!*  I couldn't do anything until yongguk picks up my father and told me to pick up my mother and follow him. 

After almost an hour we reached my house in busan and yongguk got out of the car and took my dad out first. Then I grabs my mother and took both of us out and once again I carried her bridal way. *mom.... I'm replying this scary sight... help me...* I thought and sadly let my tears flow. I reach the door and yongguk let my dad down and unlock the door and turn the knob. *please stop it mom and dad... stop this scary dream...* I though and carried my mom in and yongguk follows. I sat my mother down on the sofa. yongguk walked over to the kitchen room and brought something to support my parents to sit up straight. Yongguk sat down my father next to my mother and spoke, "eat with them... it's the best way to say goodbye.." 

As he touch the things he got, I drops to my knees and sobs. Yongguk brought it to the table where we are going to eat. I then lift my mother off the sofa and sat her there and did the same to my father. I then couldn't hold it again and crys. *umma.... appa... let me wake up...* I thought. Yongguk quickly grabs the plates and brought them on the table where everyone are. 

After setting them on the table, he sat next fornt of them.  

I tried my best not to cry. *don't think about it daehyun and just go throught it...*  I turn picks up my spoon and scoops up the rice and brings it to my mouth and looks at my parents and sobs, "mmmm, very goood..... hic.... very---hic......hem... i love it...." I faked a smile and pick another scoop of rice and stuffs it in my mouth still full of the first scoop. Every scoops I took the more it hurts. I looked right at my parents and sobs looking at them. I quickly reach for my mother hand and puts it on my face and use it to wipes my tears off, "umma, thanks for everything.... mom..... I'm sorry...." I then set her hand back and grabs my dad's hand and wipes it with my other side, "appa... i'm sorry and thank you.... I'm so sorry when i was young... I cause you to yell at me all the time..... sorry...." 

I let go of my father hand and continue to sobs there loudly.

*mom... dad... goodbye...* 

"aniyah... we'll met as mother father and son next life son.. don't worry and live with alright~ We love you" My mother and father said and I suddenly moved my fingers and slowly opens my eyes and blinks couple of times seeing everyone gather up around me and I smirks. 

"you guys are all here... please leave except for...." I said and look at youngjae, "yongguk." 

Youngjae was shocked that I greet them with a smirk and looks at him while he need yongguk only. I waited for all of them to get out and starts tearing up, "hyung.... wae..? why did I dream of that...? why did we need to go back to the accident?" 

"that's a sign for you that it's a memory that hurt or a memory you'll want for certin things such as revenge or something..." Yongguk said and I nods. Wiping off the tears, "hyung... call everyone in."

*revenge...? then.... I'll do some testing...* AFter a while yongguk came with bunch of people and i smiles at them, "hey, sorry for kicking you guys out~" 

"it's okay~" they all said in harmony. I say hani looking sad and shock. 

"hyun do you remember me?" zelo asked and I looked at him, what is he saying? 

"of course zelo~"

"how about him?" pionts to jongup.

"jonguppie~ hyuna~ himchannie~ Yonggukkie~ Youngjaejae~ and.... mmm.... hmmm....? who... is... this...?" I called out everyone's except for hani. 

"everyone widen their eyes and zelo said, "HE REALLY HAD A MEMORY DELETED!!!" 

I blink and smiles at them, "really? but I remember my parents past away..." 

Yongguk heave a sighs, "that's good, but are you okay?

I nods and smile. I lift off the blanket and look at my broken left arm. I then see my right leg wrapped around as my arm, ".... AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: YAAAAAAAY~ DONE!! hahah daehun broken arm and leg~~ hehe 

@Missjessika oh really? I'm glad it was~ I thought it wasn't sad for the readers at all and sorry for the late reply!!

@eidgaf__ awwwwwe~ I also cried and I like it more knowing that it's sad from you guys~ THANKS~~ 

 

 

Daehyun's smirk after waking up: (he's tooo! dsoifdsajkfnasjfhiabhsknfmkl!! I can't talk atm!! lol hes so handsomely cute!!!)

BABYZ and kpop people be like:  come on! I know you want to say the word y for his gaze~ 

 me: I agree with key~ 

 

 

 

okay now just normal cute spams: 

 

 OMG.... LEEE HYUUUUUUUUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAT EYES SMILE!!! CUTEEE!!!

 lololololol dongwoo is like "yeah lets party~~" haha so cute!

BAP IS K.H.U.T.E.! lol himchan's face... is just... lol  and yongguk's LIPS AND HIS TONGUE! *DIES* and overload of little action of zelos cuteness is so.... omg aksdjfhbdsjkfaiu a killer for just little cute thing he does

 youngmin~~~ I think he's my bias in boyfriend now... idk... it used to be minwoo but then i starts liking youngmin now.. 

 okay i get it kwangmin.... haha 

 nothing really max changmin~ just loving kpop! 

 

kpop and B.A.P got me  lol love yongguk so much~ he's and idoit. 

 hahah taemin why so cute! but awwwwe must had hurt... 

 these are probably you guys... lol

I....  i love kpop gifs the most~ it just so cute and funny~

 sorrry for the bad word but,.... OMG~!! HAHAHA THIS GOT ME!~  

 lolololololololol yunho~~

...... idk..... we'll see... 

 aalright i'm done with it~~ goodnight readers~ comment and subscribes~~~