It was hot

Does age matter?!

Daehyun's pov: 

 

 “why?” I asked.

            “I had already been through a lot, between the two of us. Okay, let’s forget about the pass, but there’s no reason to start a new one with you.”

“wait… what?”

            “you heard me. Let’s stop like how you said. Let’s stop meeting and let’s just stay as a friend of my brother.”

“why is it like this suddenly? I’m sure you still like me. Also, I remembered how sad and disappointed you were when I lied I had forgotten about you. How? How could you just calmly say it like that?”

            “… We… had too much drama, don’t you think so? I hate it. I don’t like living like a drama life. It’s complicated to deal with.”

“the drama will stop right here!”

            “I don’t think so.”

“yah… I can’t… forget you.”

            “I don’t care, you can just be single for life and keep thinking about me. I’ll move on myself since there are plenty of guys out there. I should I myself a nice man that will do anything I ask and will love me for who I was and am right now; from inside and out.”

“then I’ll ruin your rel---“

            “you’re going to be clingy? Ah, didn’t you said you don’t like people who’s clingy? Then why are you, yourself clingy?”

“I… I… I was wrong.”

            “tsk…”

“I said let’s forget about the pass.”

            “why would I do that?”

“just a while ago you said let’s forget it.”

            “I was lying. I don’t want to forget because it was a mistake and a big lesson in my life.”

“mistake and lesson.. are we going to continue to be like thi—“

            “we’re not close. You’re like a friend of my brother, don’t act like were close.”

“That… don’t say that line… it pained me that I said those harsh words…”

            “good that you realized. That’s why we cannot be in good terms. Please understand.”

“I’ll make it up.”

            “I had gave enough chances.”

“honest-- wait…I’m very confuse… awhile ago you told me you disappointed that I was a father… right? So…”

            “aish… I didn’t get to say everything…”

“ah… you were going to—“

                        “pabo~ it’s obvious that she’s going to throw out her pain into you. Just be quiet and take it all in *walked up to dae and whispered into his ears* and you’ll be happy.” Youngjae said and went out to give us space to talk.

“huh?”

            “why didn’t you come back then?”

“huh? Where?”

            “my high school graduation… I even waited the next morning for you, but you never came…”

“I did.”

            “tsk… liar..”

“I really did. I checked the time when I was speeding over to the school and as soon as I arrived I checked the time again, it was 7:13a.m.”

            “7:13?” hani said and thought *I left at that time…*

“I’m sorry for coming… and that day I broke up with jaylie. I found she was a gold digger and broke up. I also kind realized that I kind of lost the important girl of my life.”

            “I don’t care. I left at that time.”

“ah… … YOU LEFT AT THAT TIME?! Where did you wait?”

            “slightly on the other side.. to test if you’ll look around to find me…”

“were you on the left side?”

            “no, right.”

“AI—AHHHHHH!!!!””

            “are you okay?”

“my leg…”

            “be careful…”

“but, I promise I had changed. Anything else to say?”

            “how did you felt when I took revenge?”

“hmm? Ah… I was hurt. I was angry too. How could you kiss yongguk?!”

            “thumb.”

“thumb? What the heck are you saying?”

            “it was thumb kiss. I kissed his thumb.”

“what? What did you say?”

            “that wasn’t my first kiss. I did it with someone else.”

“WHO?!”

            “A jerk. He’s famous on TV”

“TELL ME WHO’S THAT JERK! I’LL RUIN HIS LIFE!!”

            “really?”

“of couse!”

            “please kill yourself.”

“huh? Why myself?”

            “how could you steal a 6 years younger girl’s first kiss?”

“haha… so I was your first kiss… I’m happy. Ah that’s right… you are 6 years younger…”

            “does that bother you?”

“hmm…”

            “I guess it still does.. you must had confessed without remembering the fact that I was 6 years younger than you are.”

“I did forgot, but I don’t care about it anymore. Age doesn’t make to me anymore. You can be 10-20 years younger than me and I’ll still date you if you like me.”

            “tsk… I don’t date an ahjusshi.”

“Still, I’m handsome so you’ll probably want to.”

            “I’ll hate myself.”

“let’s try this again.”

            “stop it.”

“your pain, let me take it into my heart and let my heart burn it down and start something different—lover.”

            “no.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

            “andwae.”

“I’ll make you say yes.”

            “how?” hani said and I smirked. I moved toward her as she quickly moved back. She was sliding her feet backward to the wall, but I didn’t want to corner her into the wall, I wanted it somewhere else. I changed my direction and so did hani. I smirked and pushed her. Hani landed on my bed and I went over her. Ignoring how shocked she was, I leaned down and whispered into her ears, “I’m going to make you mine right now.”

She pushed me, but I didn’t even move an inch and quickly bring my right hand over to her cheek and stared into her eyes. She stared back and glared at me. I chuckled and quickly went down, sealing our lips together. Suddenly the door cracked opened and heard a many manly scream and girly scream. Hani got embarrassed and pushed me, but I didn’t want to let go of her lips and continue to kissed her more passionately.

“OMG!!!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!!! LOOK AT HIM GOING DEEPER WITH THAT KISS!” said a girl and I knew that was her friend, Hyuna. *click click* Someone was taking a photo of us and I knew that was hyuna too. I’m going to ask her to send it to me in a bit.

I slowly started to slowed my pace and hani suddenly pushed me away. I stayed laying on my side and touched my lips as I smirked and looked at hani going to the group.

“Yah hyuna, send me those pictures you took.” I asked hyuna while facing my back to them and then turned around and smiled like a dork. She shook her head and said, “I’m jealous… jongup doesn’t even do that to me… you’re so lucky hani for having such a great kisser like him…”

            “hey!! I thought I should give respect to you since you’re a little younger than I am, so I’m not taking advantage of  you! I still peck your lips though.”

“I’m already an adult oppa… I want a passionate kiss from now on.” Hyuna said and pouted. I chuckled and heard my phoneo buzzed and quickly grabbed my phone and saw that hyuna send my the photos. I smiled and quickly opened them and save it. I looked at us and thought to myself, *I seriously look like a badass man here… it was a hot moment~”

 

 

a/n: Just a head up, this story is actually coming into an end.. sorry!!! But don’t worry, I am currently writing a new story called CancerXGemini! Please check it out and subscribe it~ Anyways I was busy yesterday so I couldn’t update!