Youngjae's 2 plans.

Does age matter?!

Ha ni POV: 
"Start....?" Youngjae said confusingly which made me smiled, "didnt you tell me to take revenge? Hey... I thought you were the "brain" in the group, but guess not~" I laughed as I was teasing him about being the brain in the group. 
"Shut up. But you're really doing it for real?!?!" Youngjae asked shocking. I just nods, "what is there something wrong with taking a revenge that someone hurtled you that much?" 
Youngjae just shook his head, "I hope you lucks and I hope he will develop feelings for you~ so it'll give him more pain~" 
"I know. Plan 1.... What should our plan one be...? I still having thought of any ideas...." I said chuckling awkwardly.
"PABO~ mmmmm.... Act like he's not there?" 
"oooooh!!! Nice idea!!! Then plan 2?!" 
"Kiss a guy if you know he wants you to know that he's there. If he doesn't have an affection.... Repeat plan 1 and the next day just go and buy something for everyone except him. I'm sure that'll work~" 
"Ahhhh~ but I don't want to kiss a random guy!!!!" I said shaking my head nonstop.
"Stop shaking your head!!! Do it with yongguk Hyung." After hearing what youngjae said I widen my eyes, "what.....? Yongguk oppa?!?!?!" 
"It won't really be a "kiss" should I show you how to do it?" 
"NAE NAE NAE! Please show me how to!" 
"Then I'll do it with you." 
"Hey.... We are brother and sister...." 
"It's okay! Fine! I'll do it with another girl..." Youngjae pouts and I shook my head. Suddenly youngjae grabs my wrist and lead me to a beautiful female and he suddenly lets go of me and kissed that girl. I was shocked, so was the girl. Youngjae then pulls back and apologize, "sorry this is just an example for my little sister~" after he said that I gave him a weird look and he took me wrist and ran away. 
"You're sure an idiot..." I said.
"Anyways!!!! You see how the kiss looks so real?" 
"Yeah.... But isn't that your first kiss...?"
"Nope~"
"WHAT?! YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS ALREADY?! WITH WHO?!" 
"No one. I had something in between when I kissed her. Well it wasn't really a kiss." He said showing me his thumb.
"Ah.... Yah! Why are you putting your thumb to my face?! Aish!" 
"I had this thumb in between, so yeah I hadn't had my first kiss." He said shaking his head. I sighed, "you got me scared there." 
We keep on talking and talking and laughing and we didnt realized that when we reached the practice room it was already.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 9:30 am... 
"Sorry! We didn't mean t----" I cut youngjae words by saying, "we were just late." I just walked away and sat down next to HyunA. 
"Where jongup?" 
"Over there." 
"Did something happened?" I said knowing she sounds mad. She sighed and confess, "he's ignoring me... And..... Keep showing in front of me but doesn't act like he see me.... And he keep dancing wherever I am..." 
I starts smiling knowing what jongup is up, "he's into you." HyunA widen her eyes and look at me shocked, "into me?! Me?!?! ME?!?!" I nods smiling at her. 
"Here lets practice~" I said pulling HyunA over to the practice spot. Soon all of us were getting better and better. 
It's now noon and we were all laying down from practicing for so long. 
"I didnt knew Daehyun will be this focus today..." Yongguk said. 
"It's for my parents to be proud." 
"Yeah yeah. Now Daehyun go order food over here and you're treating us because you didnt attend for 5 months." 
"Hyung!!! I lost a lot of money because of Ha Ni forcing me to date her!!" After hearing that I rolled my eyes and stood up, taking this chance as a good revenge, "I'll buy." 
"No it's okay let Daehyun buy." Yongguk disapproving. 
"It's fine~ and I want some fresh air too." I said walking out, "I'll be back!!" 
Yongguk shook his head and stare at Daehyun. 

Youngjae POV: 
When ha ni said she'll buy for us, I knew what she's thinking. Revenge. So I took a look at Daehyun who was relieved that he didnt have to but foods.
*you think she's doing this for you...? Good luck to you Daehyun.* I thought smirking. 

Ha ni: 
I went to buy 7 spicy rice cakes and 7 black bean noodles. 
"Can I have some picky radish too?" 
"NAE~ total will be 20,000 won" 
"Ah, here~ thank you" I said smiling and took the bag and went to the super market and brought two box of ice cream and paid for it. 
After another 10 minutes walk I entered the practice room, "food it here~ I'll hand it to everyone~" I took out a dish of each to everyone except for Daehyun. 
"Hey... Where's mine...?" Daehyun asked.
"OMO! What to do..? I realized you were here.... I thought that we only have 7 members here today so I brought 7 only. You can call jaylie to buy you some." I said smirking and heard him scoffed, but i careless. so i walked away and put the ice cream in the freezer. I came back and purposely sat close to Daehyun while facing him and purposely ate it deliciously. "Mmmmm~ this what I call food from heaven!!!! Daehyun wants some?" I said offering him some. He came over opening his mouth. I smirked and he questioned why I smirked and I  push his head back harshly, "why would I feed someone who doesn't like stalkers?" 
After stating that he became speechless and shocked. 
*this is just the start... Be ready to suffer.* I thought smirking. 

Daehyun POV: 
I knew Ha Ni was always the nice girl, she offered me some food so I came over opening my mouth but then I saw her smirk, which I found it weird. Suddenly a hand smack my face backward and I was shock. 
"Why would I feed someone who doesn't like stalkers?" Ha ni strictly comment. I was speechless. Ha ni.... Seemed.... To change.... Now.... I'm regretting those words I said back in the café. I.... Kinda miss her..... Knowing me and act friendly.... When I don't want to eat.... She always.... Give me her food and lied she ate already.... And also she came late today without apologizing...everything about her.... Is making me confuse..... Why did ha ni changed...? 
Suddenly someone just said something, "so how does it feels?" It was HyunA, who said that. 
"I feel nothing. I'm glad she's over me." 
"Great~ now yongguk can date her~! And steal her first kiss~" HyunA state and I widen my eyes, *she hasn't had her first kiss... Yet...? And yongguk Hyung going to...?! What?!* I thought.
" I don't care. She can do whatever she wants." 
"Okay~ I'll tell her that~" 
"Y-yah!" 

Ha ni POV: 
"I think you should date yongguk oppa..." HyunA said pouting.
"I'll see~" 
"Aish...! You aren't over him yet...?"
"I Am." 
"Hey HyunA can I chat with ha ni alone?" Youngjae jumping in the girl's talk. 
"Sure thing~" she left right away after saying that.
"I think it's the time to "kiss" ahem. Hyung." Youngjae awkwardly state that.
"Aish... You idiot..." 
"I'm for real! Look how speechless he is right now... I'll drag him over and make him see the kiss!" 
"Aish.... Araso. Plan 3 is on my own!" I said annoyingly and went over to yongguk, "oppa, can we talk...?"
"Sure." 
"Okay, let's talk outside on the hallway." I said and he nods and we went out. 
" you know.... I'm taking revenge.... Can I ask you a favor...?"
"Taking revenge of Daehyun? Good idea~ what is it?"
"Let's fake kiss. That was part of youngjae's plan..."
"You meant the fake kiss is with the thumb...?" He asked and I shyly nods. 
"Alright lets do it~" he said.
Yongguk turn me around and pin me to the wall and lift up my chin and place his thumb on my lips and place his on the other side of his thumb and pulls me by the waist and I wraps my arms around yongguk's neck. Suddenly I heard a door slammed. We broke apart and saw youngjae smiling.
"Congrats. He likes you." Youngjae said happily. On the other side yongguk isn't that happy. 

Daehyun POV: 
"Hey Hyung! I'll give you my food if you come out with me" I heard youngjae and I lit up and nods, "alright you promised!" 
"Yeah yeah." I followed youngjae out and before reaching the door I jumps on yj and hug his neck, "food man~ food~~ haha~ thanks bro~" I said happily and youngjae nods and lead me out and spots walking. I glance up and widen my eyes...... *They're a kissing.... For real....... And...... Why.....?* I thought and held my heart, *why is this part hurting....?* I thought. I angrily turned around and open the door and slammed the door shut and went over to youngjae's food and eats it angrily. 

Ha ni POV:
"Thanks... Now... The plans are on my own.... Gomawo..." I said walking the in room. I spot Daehyun and heave a heavy sighs. *now the real revenge starts.* I thought. 

A/n: WOOOOOOOOOO! What do you think?! Hahaha! Serve Daehyun right!!!!!!!! Anyways comments and subscribe!!!!!!!!