The plot twist

Does age matter?!

Ha ni POV:
"Youngjae..... Should I just forget about the revenge...?" I asked wanting to give up.
"Doesn't matter... I prefer you to chose what your heart wants. Just give yourself some little time to know what your heart wants, hm?" Youngjae advised and I nods. After half way of walking I got curious about something and asked, "but......"
"Yeah?" Youngjae replied.
"Um..... What if... There's a suddenly plot twist? Like... In the middle of my revenge.... He already gave up... Or like he develop feelings for other girls?" I was shuttering. Youngjae chuckles a little and comment, "I believe Daehyun won't de a plot twister~ I know him well~" 
"But what if?!" I said it in furiously and youngjae become serious, "then I murder him. Just kidding I'm not like father. I'll never forgive him. Plus... I'm going to make him get out of our group, B.A.P. I'm sure if he hurts you more than more, the other members wouldn't want him anymore like me too." He finished it with a smile, causing me to smile too, "thanks.... Oppa...... Really thank you youngjae..." I quickly pulls him into a hug. Youngjae hug me back while he pats me too, "you know.... You're very pretty~ your voice is very charming~ and yo-----" youngjae stop talking and looks around be he heard some kind of camera taking a picture. "It can't be..... This is bad...." I heard youngjae mumbling, "oppa... It's okay... They'll soon know we are siblings." I tried my best to calm him down from some photos that was took and he nods. I quickly grabs youngjae's arm and pulls him towards home. 
*daehyun..... You won't really be a plot twister... Right? I'll really complete forget you if you..... Giving me up and going with another women.....* I thought. 

-next day- 

The light flashes onto my close eyes and made me woke up by the sunny shiny sun, "good morning sun... I have decided.... My heart.... I know the truth." I quickly smiles and went to the closet and pick out the clothes I on the day I lost my voice, "there's memories... My voice.... I hope..... Everything doesn't twist...." I said closing my eyes and sighs. I quickly went to take a shower and after a while I was done. I quickly slip my clothes on and left first. As I was walking I spot a house I went before, my father apartment. I heave a sighs. *I want father to be next to us too as a good father too....* I thought with confidence and confidently stomps forward toward the apartment of my dad. One step. Two steps. Three steps. I finally reached father's front door apartment. I nervously swallowed the lump stuck in my throat. I shakily raise my hand up and curl it up and slowly starts knocking on the door. -knock knock- after waiting for 10 minutes, father finally opened the door. I saw him starts smirking, "you.... You want to die huh? You came to be my meat tonight right?" I starts having watery eyes because seeing this state of my father was hard, "father.... Do you... Hate me?" I confidently asked. 
"I..... Of course I do!" 
"Father.... I want a father.... A lovely father to help me deal with life.... I.... Am just a pity person...." I said holding those salty tears in. I saw his teary eyes... Wait teary eyes?! Suddenly the door shut right in front of my face. I slightly called out him, "father......... You don't care about me.....? I don't know what to do with life..... My life..... Had always been unfair.... I... Can't friends..... I.... Can't have loving family..... I... Can't have a father.... I.... Can't stop being bully.... I.... Can't stop being pitiful.... I.... Can't have love.... I.... Can't have happiness...... What's worst than those things that I don't have is...... I don't have those things I did for them return back to me..... From the people I want doesn't return the love, notice, care.... Father..... I want you to stop drinking.... Yes... Everyone pity me because I don't father who loves me. There isn't chance for me to feel love. There isn't anything at all. No name. No life. I have nothing..... Nothing at all.... Father.... You are always allow to come back with us... Our arms are always open widely for you... I love you dad...." I said everything that I wanted him to hear. *but you don't know how much I envy those kids with a loving father and those kids with everything that I don't have in my life....* I thought sadly and decided to let my tears flow down slowly. 

Ha ni's father: 
I shut to door at ha ni, not wanting her to see me cry. I can't come back. My tears starts sliding down. *im sorry my daughter... I'm so sorry.... Sorry.... I'm sorry....* 
After hearing what ha ni said I got more sad and hurt. I keep crying while I tried not to sound like it. Soon I heard footsteps decaying of it sound, so I slowly open the door finding a present box and my tears drops again and I quickly cover my nose and mouth. *ha ni-ah..... You should hate this stupid father.... Not ask him for love....* I thought and went down and pick up the box and brought it inside and close the door. I slowly open the present and as soon as I saw the first thing I starts bursting into tears. It was a photo of her. Suddenly the door burst open and I quickly puts the photo back in the box and hide it with nervousness, but it was late. I was caught. One of the gang came over and grab the box from my hand and bring it to the boss. The boss smirks together with his smoker in his mouth and open the box. 
"ANDWAE! ANDWAE! ANDWAE!!!!" I tried to stop them from opening it. "Jebal!!! Please stop!!! Please don't open it!!!! HAJIMA....! I beg of you..... Please..... Don't open it." I beg again, but the boss didnt care and already opened it, "oops. I opened it." He said cockily and picks up the photo and looked at it, "ooooh~ she's pretty. Your daughter? Ha, she can pay your debts. If she becomes mine." He said evilly and starts laughing. *you f***ing bastard!!! I won't let her over to you! Never!* I angrily thought. The gang retreats back and I quickly pick up the photo and ran out of the building. *I have to go before they ask me for my darling.* I thought as I ran away with the photo. 

Ha ni POV:
I was spaced out doing everything and everything kept on repeating and repeating. I couldn't go any further so I went over to Daehyun and shout, "YAH! Am I impossible?!?". I shocked Daehyun and he gave me a weird look, "huh? I...." 
"Do... Like me?" I said hoping he does........ But....
"No. I hate you." 
*eh...? Did I hear wrong...?* I thought. 
"Eh?" 
"I said I hate you." 
"H-hate?" I starts looking down and let's go of Daehyun and scoff bitter, "I was correct......" I smiled bitterly at Daehyun with sad teary eyed. I turned around and saw HyunA grabbed me, "wait! I got good news!!!" I gave her a "later" look but she ignored it, "ANDWAE! Jongup asked me out!!!!! And... I said yes!!!! So we are official!!!!! But it's not public!!! Dnosanoashoshs!!!! But hey! I'm no---.... Ha ni....." 
"Mianhae." I quickly walked pass HyunA and left the building.

Author POV:

"She looks pitiful..." Daehyun stat. HyunA widen her eyes and stares at Daehyun, "what?! Pitiful?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" 
"Yes she's a pitiful girl! Anyways she asked of I like her.... And.... I said I hate her..." Daehyun confessed and HyunA just slapped him, "ah! What the!!"
"Bastard. Don't you know she hate getting known as being pitiful?! She doesn't have a lovely father. She doesn't have anything. She doesn't have love from a person she wanted from... Yet she's trying so hard to received that! Please don't ever see her as pitiful again... Go.... Go follow her..." HyunA told him. He widen his eyes and quickly ran after ha ni. 
As ha ni sat down on the bench near the café she spots a loving full family. She starts smiling at the scene and her eyes start watering. *Father.... What I said was really true.... Nothing was on my side..... Why must it be me....? Father..... I want to be mute again.... I don't wish to talk again.... I don't want to live as this person anymore... What should I do....?* ha ni thought.
Daehyun saw her staring at the loving family and he saw her smiling with watery eyes. Daehyun felt bad, so he went over to ha ni and sat down next to her, "to be honest.... I like her.... As a friend..." 
"I see.... But I don't need you anymore.... Please leave.... I want to forget about you. Love is not on my side. Fate is not on my side. God is not either. Father isn't either." 
"I'm sorry but I can't leave. I can't leave a pitiful person alone!" Daehyun teased. Ha ni stood up angrily and mumbles, "say it again." 
"Pitiful pig. Pitiful fat lady!! Haha ha ni remember when you were a pig? So pitif---" before Daehyun could finish ha ni slapped Daehyun hard, "I can't believe it..... Especially from you.... I was going to stop taking revenge on you today... But look... You ruined it.... I'm so done with you. Yes! I'll admit! I am pitiful looking. My tears always fall for simple stuffs! I have no lovely father! I have no love! ... Please leave..... Forever.... Our last meeting is today right here. A goodbye is too easy so lets just leave each other."  Ha ni turned away and walked away leaving Daehyun even more regretful. 
As Daehyun stare at ha ni's back he grunt and yelled, "fine! I'll leave you alone! It's not like I like her anyways!" With that Daehyun walked Straight home. 

-2 weeks past- 

Daehyun and ha ni never returned to practice ever since then. Soon it was 9 months then 1 year then 2 years then 3 years. 

Ha ni finally went out and she was really famous now. She resigned from being a B.A.P. back dancer and became an ulzzang plus an artist. 

Daehyun finally went out and he became a player and he came back to focus with B.A.P. along with HyunA. He still have those memories on the last day of the sight of ha ni. 
"Hyung, im going out." Daehyun asked the manager. 
"Alright, make sure to be back sharp at 2." 
"I will." Daehyun went out and starts walking around the blocks and spot a girl with tight dress and weary hairy. *shes pretty~* he thought and went over to the girl and taps her shoulder, "hey~ beautiful~" 
The girl turn and push Daehyun right away, "GET OFF! YOU NASTY BASTARD!" 
Daehyun widen his eyes and open his mouth, "y.....you.......?"  


A/n: oooooooooh!!!!!! Anyways sorry I had to move to a new house so I couldn't update! Anyways yay!!!! I updated!!!! So how is it? HyunA and uppie are a couple!!! I know it isn't a lot of information about it... ;____; comment below if you wants a chapter of HyunA and jongup~ ^^ and and and and and and and!!!! Daehyun why you?! Aish! Hehe~ I know it's confusing but.... It's the best I could think of.... I'm sorrrrrry! And yeah, who do you think the girl that Daehyun tapped? Hm? I wanna know what you guys think! ^^ thanks for subscribing my subbies! And yes please subscribe, comment, and upvote if possible~ haha you don't have to really vote but I'll be very grateful for those of you who did~ ALRIGHTYYYY byeeeeee~ goodnight chingusssss!!! ;)