B.A.P. shocks and surprises!!

Does age matter?!

Ha Ni POV: 
A year had past by and I'm very confidence with my new looks. I always push myself further and force myself to practice overtime. I'm still on practice, while I was practicing my teacher came over and asked me, "hey, can we talk?" I was confused, especially when it's during practice... I answered back with a nod. My teacher, Mr. Lee shout out to warn the others to keep practice as he talks with me. Then he head out with me following him from behind. We reached outside of the room and he said, "it seem like you can become an artist, do you want to become one in our company?" I was shock and pointed at myself. I shook my head and cross my arms into a big 'X'  Mr. Lee sighs and asked, "why?" I took out my piece of paper and wrote "I'm mute as you can see.." just then he nods... then something hits him, "you can be the back dancer where you dance for the artist without singing. So now, you have two choices." I widen my eyes, *WHAT?! TWO CHOICES?! SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU WANT A YES OR NO RIGHT NOW?!*  I quickly wrote my thought down and showed it to him. Mr.  Lee chuckled at me, "that's not what I meant. What I meant is that, the two choices are answer right now or give you a week to think about it." I sighs a relieve and wrote, "so I can decide which one?" He nods and I smiled and replied back on the paper, "then I will go with a week deciding it." He nods and lead me back in. We continue class as if nothing happened.
-break time- 
I was resting as I drank my water bottle and someone came over to me. I looked up and saw HyunA. HyunA asked me if she can sit next to me and I just nods. HyunA asked what the teacher asked me and I stare at her. HyunA felt awkward and I wrote something down and she stares me. I wrote, "are you a trustable person?" And showed it to her, she chuckled and smiled, "of course! Count me in! I'll help you! And... I want to be friend with you." I was shocked that she wanted to be friends with me. I wrote on the paper again, "why?" She smiled and look straight ahead, "well, we are in the same class at school and also we practices together here! And I really hate how others bullies you! There was one time I overheard a conversation about you being mute and getting skinnier nowadays and I got really mad and beat the crap out of them!" I chuckles without any sounds. I wrote down on the paper again and showed it to her, it wrote, "thanks. I trust you." She smiles and asked for a hug. I nod and she hugged me really tight and let's go. HyunA then asked, "so what did teacher say?" I wrote down on the paper, "he told me that I can become an artist, but I told him I can't because I'm mute." And showed it to her. She sadden as she read it and apologize, "I'm sorry..." I shook my head and wrote something more, "but he said I can also become a back dancer and he's willing to let me decide and tell him later after a week." HyunA smiled and hugs me again, "ACCEPT IT! IT'S YOUR ONLY CHANCE!!" I smiled but wrote something down, "but I don't to be alone..." HyunA playfully stares at me and said, "no, I'll ask if both of us can go together!" I smiles and wrote down, "thanks HyunA, you're the first friend I ever recieved." HyunA smiled and shakes her head, "it's no big deal~" 
Mr. Lee then yelled out, " BREAK IS OVER!" HyunA grab my arm and lead me to the teacher and we went to our positions. We gave each others a last smile and look. 

-after practice- 
I grabbed Mr. Lee's arm and he turned around to look at me, "oh Ha Ni! Have you decided it already?" I shook my head and quickly pulls out my notepad and wrote, "no I'm just wondering if someone can tag along with me as a back dancer." Mr. Lee smiles and replied, "of course you can, so who is this lucky person?" I smiles widely and wrote down "HyunA" he chuckled and agreed, "okay, I'm okay with that~ so are you still going to think about it?" I quickly wrote down " no, if HyunA together with me, then my answer is a yes." Mr. Lee smiles and said, "then I take it a yes right away now. Ah, I need to take you and HyunA to the CEO's office then. Where's HyunA?" I wrote down, "packing" and showed him. We went back in the practice room and Mr. Lee called out HyunA's name and she answered with a "NAE?" I motion her to come over and she did, "teacher what is it?" Mr. Lee smiled and asked, "you're willing to go together with ha ni right?" HyunA mood lights up and nods nonstop which cause me to smile while Mr. Lee laughs, "okay so can you come to the CEO's office now?" HyunA nods and we head to the CEO's office. 
Mr. Lee knows on the CEO's office and he CEO said 'come in' so we entered and CEO smiles at us. 
Mr. Lee told the CEO's about HyunA joining and us accepting. 
CEO smiles and answered, "that's great! I was trying to find another one too! But since ha ni recommend HyunA then I'll accept that~ um.. Oh, I made a contact so you and HyunA will have to since where the X's are located. You two are also high school students correct? If so, I need you two to bring this home and ask your parents to sign it." We signed the contact and took the paper. CEO then talks again, "then, tomorrow on you two are no longer going to go practice with Mr. Lee anymore. You two are  for schedule tomorrow. You guys will meet me here tomorrow at noon." We both nods and we were dismissed.
HyunA smiles and said, "I really wish we can work with B.A.P.!!!!" I heard that and widen my eyes. HyunA turned and looked at me, "hey! Do you want to too?" I shook my head. HyunA pouts, "why not?" I shrugs and wrote, "lets meet tomorrow. Bye." HyunA pouts again and waved, "BYEEE!" 
I walked home and gave my mom the paper and she look at it and smiled, "I'm glad! So I need to sign this?" I nods. My mother happily filled everything out.  I wrote something down on my notepad and showed it to her, "umma, you have to call school tomorrow that I have to leave school for work at TS ENT. at noon." Umma nods and does an okay sign. 

-next day: 5 a.m.-
I woke up really early for some weird reasons and I couldn't fall back to sleep so I decided to wash myself and get ready. Soon then it was already 6:30 a.m. I rushes downstairs and saw my mother reading. I quickly hugs her and wrote down, "I have a new friend!" My mother saw it and was really happy, "really?! I'm glad!!" I nods and smiles too. I wrote down, "I'm late so bye umma! And don't forget to call! I love you!" I peck her cheeks and left. 
Umma smiled and sighs, "only if youngjae was here, you wouldn't be mute... I miss your voice..." 

Time seems to flies fast and it was already noon and I saw HyunA at the front row, no wonder why I didn't know that we have to same class... However we both stood up at the same time and the teacher knew what it was already and dismissed us. HyunA quickly pack her things and ran over to my desk and help me. I smiled when she came and helped. People was staring at us, weird. But I don't care because I finally have a friend I can cry, laugh, smile with. We went out of the classroom together and skips all the way to TS ENT. 
We went inside the building and went to the CEO's office and saw the CEO waiting for us outside of his room. He smiled at us and we hand our parent fill out sheet and the CEO starts talking, "well, it's a little weird, but you two are going to be back dancers with a boy group, is that alright with you two?" We both nods, the CEO nods and started talking again, "then it's decided, you two are going to be B.A.P. back dancers." HyunA squeaked and asked again if he said B.A.P. and the CEO smiled and said its true. I was shocked actually. I couldn't believe that I'm actually working with my brother and my brother friends.... Especially when youngjae hates me... CEO lead is to B.A.P.'s practice room and knows on the door. 
Yongguk was the one who opened the door and let us in. All of the members gather around and CEO starts talking, "as you see these two are new and they're girls. These two will work with you boys from today on. First of all, I will introduce these two young lady. This is HyunA and she had been trained here by Mr. Lee for almost 2 years now and this is Ha Ni. She had been trained together with HyunA and she was trained for almost a year. And the rest of you can greet each other. I need to go back now. Enjoy your time~!" The CEO left with a warm smile.
All of the members had their eyes rounded and HyunA waves in front of them. They came back to reality and asked, "YOO HA NI?!" I was shock at the sudden yell. I nods and HyunA barge in, "HEY! I'm here too! By the way, don't bully her! Ill beat the crap out of you! Araso?!" I smiles at HyunA being protective. Yongguk then said, "I know, wait what?! She was still bully this whole time?!" HyunA nods her head. All of the members (except for Daehyun an youngjae, of course) was shocked. I look over at youngjae as he walked away. I look down at the ground, sad. *oppa... I miss you... You have been well right?* I thought. 
"Yah, ha ni~ ha ni ah~~?" HyunA shook me and I finally shot back and look at her. HyunA pouts and asked, "are you okay?" I nods. 
Jongup just then hugs me and I was shocked by his actions. 
"Why didnt you visit us? And also why did you let yourself become mute?" I just stay there as he embraced me. Just then Zelo and himchan joins in the hug. 

-flashback-
"She was still bullied because she became mute after she came back to school" HyunA explained when I was spacing out.
Jongup asked, "really?! How bad was she bullied?" HyunA sighs and answered, "really bad..." Yongguk join in and asked, "do you know why she's mute?" HyunA shook her head, "I can ask her~ hey, ha ni! Huh? Ha ni~ Ha ni ah~~~?" I shot back to reality and looked at her. HyunA pouts and asked, "are you okay?" I nods. 
Jongup just then hugs me and I was shocked by his actions. 
"Why didnt you visit us? And also why did you let yourself become mute?" I just stay there as he embraced me. Just then Zelo and himchan joins in the hug. 

Youngjae POV:
*tsk! Mute?! LIKE I FREAKING CARE? SERVES YOU RIGHT! AND F*** YOU FOR BEING OUR BACK DANCER!* I thought and sighs angrily. Daehyun seem to noticed, but he shrugs it off because the others can't know about the relationship between us two. 
I walked away as sat down on the ground and Daehyun followed me. 
"What a b****. Remember, don't fall for her traps Daehyun." Daehyun nods and I close my eyes. 

Daehyun POV:
*F***! THAT WOMEN IS HERE?! but to be honest, she does look pretty, but don't fall for her! SHE'S EVIL! TRYING TO ACT MUTE AND STUFF, PSH! WHAT A B**** of her.* I thought and noticed youngjae doing to same thing. Just then he went over to somewhere and I followed him as he sat down on the floor and he told me, " what a b****. Remember, don't fall for her traps Daehyun." I nods and saw him close his eyes. *of course if my best friend hate someone, I grow to hate that person too.* I thought. 

 

A/n: as an apologie another update! And this chapter seems short, but oh well~ and confusing eh? Well, subscribes and stay tune for the next chapter! Gosh Daehyun! You're believe the wrong person! I HAYE YOU! You need to learn to believe right people! hate her because of youngjae? Psssssh! Bad dae. 

Lol! I'm sorry about that~ just... A little... You know... Bladdering.... Anyways subscribes and comment!!! Ignore improper  grammars! Love you all subscribers! I'll call you guys "subbies!"