Daehyun became a cocky jerk!!

Does age matter?!

"hyun do you remember me?" zelo asked and I looked at him, what is he saying? 

"of course zelo~"

"how about him?" pionts to jongup.

"jonguppie~ hyuna~ himchannie~ Yonggukkie~ Youngjaejae~ and.... mmm.... hmmm....? who... is... this...?" I called out everyone's except for hani. 

"everyone widen their eyes and zelo said, "HE REALLY HAD A MEMORY DELETED!!!" 

I blink and smiles at them, "really? but I remember my parents past away..." 

Yongguk heave a sighs, "that's good, but are you okay?

I nods and smile. I lift off the blanket and look at my broken left arm. I then see my right leg wrapped around as my arm, ".... AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

------------------------------- (thats the flashback of last chapter~)

Daehyun pov:

"this... AISHH! WHY DID I GET THIS?! WHY IS THIS WRAPPING SO EXTREMELY LARGE?!?" I shout in annoyance. They all looks sorry and made awkward laughs. Yongguk then clear his throat and I look at him then I stares at youngjae. I rolled my eyes and sighs. *its okay daehyun... just wait for a while... you'll be fine later.... chill down...* I thought and grabs the blanket that was covered back on my body. I grips it and clench them along with my fists and mentally have a breakdown. I made faces and chew on the blanket angrily. All of them looks at me weridly. 

"wahhhh... hyung.... I am kind enjoying this view..." Youngjae state and I glares up looking at him. I then throw the blanket aside and get off the bed.... but.... unfortunately.... I fell down, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! T....That..... hurts..... YAH!! YOU BASTARD!! AISH!! WHY ARE YOU BROKEN HUH?!?" I glares at my leg and arm. I hissed and throw my hand up to the air in fornt of my face and crumble them into a round fist. All of them starts laughing, enjoying the view of me. I hiss again and skillfully grabs himchan's leg, making himchan in horror. I smirks, "Hyung... why don't you help me up...?" 

"d...d-d...daehyun..... I-I-I-I.... I..... I-I-I... I'll help you...!" himchan ters and quickly help me up and held me so I won't fall again. I smirks and grabs Youngjae's collar. I smirk once more and my lips. Making Youngjae nervous. I pulls him toward me and I widen my eyes, lifting my head and making the face of "what? what are you going to do huh?" I then raise one of my brow and shakes youngjae back and forth. 

"Daehyun.... we are friends right...?" Youngjae tried to find an excuse to not get hit. I smirks and made a "tsk" sound. 

"Yah... Count yourself luckly.... bring me food." I smiles and ask himchan to put me in the wheelchair. We walked over to the wheelchair and I struggle trying to sit on it. I bit my lips trying not to gain any attention. Himchan look at me and felt sorry. I noticed and look at him, smiling. Telling him it's alright. Finally I was able to sit on the wheelchair and I look at himchan, "hyung, may I please excuse myself for a bit...?" 

"but youngjae is bring your food..." 

"tell him to eat it." I replied smiling. I look away and heave a sigh. I look at my broken leg and unbroken leg. *seems like my left leg is going to look bigger than my broken right leg... aish! how did those gain broke my arm... aish...* I though and used my left leg to move forward. I reach my right hand out opened the door, letting my through. I used my right had and roll the wheel when I'm tired with my left leg. 

I reached the elevator and pressed the arrow for going up. I wait until it opened, entering in and press the rooftop button. I sighs and wait until the door opens. I got out and went out to the rooftop. I sighs once again and rolled the wheelchair over to the edge and look at the sky and town. 

After thinking out lot of stuffs inside my head, I heard someone coming form behind so I decided to ignore it and just face forward. The person then taps my shoulder, trying to get my attention. I ignore the person and close my eyes. The person then said something which made me flinch, but not visible enough to be know. 

"sorry..." It was a girl voice and i clearly know who is it too. Suddenly I heard her sobbing which made me about to turn around, but something stops me. If I turn around right now, everything is over. 

"so annoying..." I said sighing, turning my wheelchair around. Stares at her and wait until she looks up. 

"sorry... Daehyun oppa..." she said. 

"Oppa? Tsk Yah, are we even close? Tsk... Oppa? Yah.... what kind of girl are you?" I said looking at her weird. She then raise her head up, shock. 

"Daehyun oppa... its me.. Hani-ah.... oppa.... remember me please!" She begged looking at me with red eyes. I look away and made a "tsk" sound again. I turn rolled the wheel chair away from her and suddenly heard something from .

"I... I-I.. I LOVE YOU!" that was what she said. I rolled my eyes and turned around and face her, "really? well... what should I do...? I don't like you..." 

That made her widen her eyes, "oppa.... are... you.... being serious....?" 

I nods and look at her and smirking, "why? am I a killer?" 

Her eyes start to fill up with tears she then opens and said, "why...? why is it me...? Why must I be erase? Why didn't you tell me? Just... why...? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ANYTHING?!? WHY?!? WHY AM I OUT?! AM I NOT SPECIAL?!? Is it... because I'm annoying...? Is it because.... I'm ugly...?" 

"I don't know you. please leave me alone." I then rolled past her and press the button. I can hear her sobs. I sighs and wipes my face. *sorry hani...* 

=3 hours later= 

I lay on my bed and play with my phone. I took a selca and post it on twitter:

(imagine him in hospital clothes~)

BABYS~ Don't worry too much, I'm hospitalized for the mean time, but I promise we'll be back~ I miss you guys and I love you all~! AJA AJA! 

With satisfaction I click the button tweet. Less than a second spams start happening and I throw my phone next to my bed and heave a heavy sighs. *how long must I contunie doing that.... What if my heart can't take it... It hurts me to see her cry... what should I do... will she still fight and make an effort helping me to try to remember her? what if she doesn't even care about it? AISH! Whatever! I don't even care anymore...* I thought and trys to face to the right, but failed because of my broken leg. *AIIIIIIIISH!!!* I angrily shout in my mind and face forward again. 

Suddenly 3 knocks were heard from the door and I look over at it and didn't respond. The person tried again and I sighs. *doesn't that person understand? Just come in. I don't care if you just come in without knocking on the door.* I thought looking at the door waiting for the person to enter. The person tried again and I sighs and went back to my sleeping position. 

I finally hear the door click open when I went back to my sleeping position. I open my eyes at look at the person, "just enter. Don't have to knock on my door." 

Hani nods and place something on the table, "sorry... Can I... umm... be your nurse...?" 

"Don't care. Just. Stay. 1 meter. Away." 

"Alright... Uhhh... I heard from oppa that you haven't ate yet so... I cooked... something..."

"leave it."

"aniyo! You have to eat!" she said and I glares at her, making her flinch. I contunie to stares at her and then smirks.

"under one condition." I said while still smirking and she jumping from the words from my mouth.

"Wh...What is it...?"

"Feed me."

"ehh?!? W-why?"

"I have a broken arm and leg so it'll be hard to feed myself. Now feed me and entertain me well."

"what?! I have to entertain you as well?! No I won't do that! I was only here to give you food."

"well then it had been decided. I'm. NOT. EAT---"

"alright! alright! I'll feed you and entertain you!!"

"then.... do it now." I said smirking in success while hani made faces. I open my mouth widely waiting for her to scoop some soup and put it to my mouth, But she never did. I then close my mouth and stares at her.

"do it properly."

"Its.... awkward.."

"then... starts learning to not feel awkward." I said and open my mouth again, waiting for her. She hestiate to scoop some soup and put it inside my mouth. I waited and she finally scoop some soup and bring it to my mouth. Without another thought I took it and burned my whole mouth, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! THAT HURTS!!! OWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

"OH?!? OPPA?? YAH, ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT TO DO?!? DID IT HURT A LOT?!" she stood up and held my shoulder.

"AHHHH! MY MOUTH!!!!" I scream and lost balance and I didn't want to fall backward hitting the bed because there are still wounds on my back so I grabs hani's hand and we both fell on the bed, "TAHH...... My backk... ah-ahhh... IT HU----" 

"Off sorr----" she also stops her sentence. We both stares into each other eyes and I suddenly leans in without noticing. She then leans in too. I wait for her to close her eyes, which she did and I right away thought. *no, daehyun you can't do this. She'll have some hints!!* I thought and blew air to her face making her shot her eyes open. Her face turn red from embarrassment and I smirks. 

"was my lips tastey? Hahah why did you close your eyes? You thought that I'll kiss you? Nah.. i don't know you and I don't kiss a girl that's my fan or act comfortable with me. ARe you by chance fake...?" I said waiting for slap from her, but to my surprise I didn't recieve any but a sad chuckle. 

"hahaha...... I guess it went back to a one-sided love for me again... But.... we did... kiss before.... But that kiss was a fake... it was passionate on the second one though... and.. if you want to think that I'm a fake... go head." She said making me shock, so she did remember that time....? 

"What would you do I someone you long love for kiss you without remembering you?"

"I don't think the kiss will be meaningful for the person who forgot, but I would feel happy to start anew." 

"really?"

"mmmm... I wish you can remember daehyun.."

"tsk.... I don't want to. I don't like you." 

"Its okay, I'm not begging you to remember me right away. Take your time."

"what if I don't want to remember at all?"

"... then... that's all I can do really... I don't want to force you."

"... tell me what I should do."

"remember me."

"............errrrh!!! I won't remember you." I said smirking. 

"I guess you won't remember me.. I'm sorry for bothering you."

"...." 

"Then... I'll get going..." she said turning around. Before she could take another step I grabs her arms and pulls her in making our face 5 cm away. 

"d-Daeh---" She ters and I cuts her by kissing her lips. I could sense her widening her eyes. I smirk through the kiss and before she could return it I push her a little to break the kiss, "you're lips, thanks for giving it to me~" 

She widen her eyes, "I knew it..." I heard her whispers under her breath. She then turns around and left the room leaving me alone in the room. I sighs and pick up the spoon and tried my best to scoop everything to my mouth. *sorry...* I thought. 

=1 week later= 

"How are you doing, daehyun-sshi?" the doctor ask and I nods. 

"That great. You know last week when I accidentally ran into someone, she was crying. It look like she came from your room. She was also wiping her lips... did you by chance...?"

"Uh, I kissed her."

"Ah.... but---"

"because I can."

"Ah.. I see..." The doctor contunie to check for my body wealth. 

"Okay see like you can walk a little bit with this leg, but you'll need crutches to help support your walk. You right leg isn't every strong yet."

"alright. what about the arm?"

"It still needs time... sorry." 

"AISHHHH~!!" 

"ahhah, but go talk to the girl that you kissed, she seems to be crying everyday looking at you from a far view. I think she have a lot to say to you. Ah! that's right are you remembering anything?"

"There's nothing that I don't remember. I remember every single little things."

"then... how come...?"

"I didn't want her to suffer and see her cry in fornt of me..."

"But either way she is going to cry right? Do you love that person?"

"I don't know, but I do love that person."

"then... why are you holding back, afaird to see her cry."

"my heart.. is not ready yet."

"what do you mean?"

"I just have some depression a few weeks ago... I haven't recover from it yet."

"And what are those depression from?"

"My parents."

"and?"

"nothing esle." I tried to lie.

"Hani-sshi, right?" the doctor ask and I close my eyes sighing.

"seems like you knew.... Yeah. I had been think a lot a few weeks from now about what I should do with her..."

"I think you should give her hints that you still care for her."

"But I told her that I won't remember ever."

"Dont do that..." 

"Why...?"

"because once you realized she is already to far away for you to be able to reach and get her back."

".... Let me think about it some more..."

"No, clear it up and tell her that you lied about not remembering her." 

"daehyun...." I widen my eyes while the doctor remains the same. 

"To be honest, I brought her here so you could talk to her in more comfortable state then hurting her." The doctor said and contunie, "you know, just one simple misunderstanding can lead to a far far and big big probelm in life, so please tell her everything."

I close my eyes and hits my clenched fist on the bed angrily. 

 

 

 

 

 

YAY another update done~~~ 

KPOP GIF AGAIN~~!

 daehyun you must face it now and not lieeeeee~~!! just tell you like her heartly aishhh!!  

 

omg Rain is so touched that hani finally knew daehyun is lying this whole time.

 lolol dara's derp!!!

Yup this is so me~

I LOVE YOU DAEHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I MISS YOU~~

hey taehyung~ nice lion there

remember this Got7's fan? 

lolol jackson is like "MARK IS BREAKING THE IMAGE!!! SCOLD HIM!!!"

as always this jackson. "if you were to be reborn, who would  you want to be in GOT7?" jackson's answer: "Jackson." lol

 chuuuuuuuuu!!!

 lol tao

hey there lay~

 

 

 

BAP SPAMS! HAPPY NEW YEAR B.A.P~~~!

Mic ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you okay, Jongup-sshi?nah , B.A.P are actually reporters. They are reporting jongup!!

 love rain sound~   zelo looked embarrassed.... lol 

 

Alright~ this is it for kpop spams today~ please enjoy IT! once again happy new year to everyone and B.A.P also those other kpop groups~