If she.....

Does age matter?!
Daehyun POV: "Ha Ni.... Am I.. Still... Special...?" I was scared of the answer because it had been so long. Not just seeing her face, but missing the feeling of her.  "no..... Not anymore..... Mind going to the café?" she said which put a bang on my heart. I just nods.  As we walk, the more space between us widen. I corner stared at her with my eyes seeing that she had changed her feelings about me. *ha Ni...... You don't like me anymore right....? I was so stupid last year..... You went through so much..... Were you really immature all that time last year... Or was it just excuses to make you hate me....* I sighs and stop walking. Ha Ni noticed and turn back looking at me confused, "daehyun are you okay?"  *no... I'm not okay....."* I thought looking at her with teary eyes, which I never showed it to anyone besides my parents.  "daehyun..... Where are you hurting....." she asked worriedly. *my heart..... That's where it hurts the most...* I thought. "daehyun, answer me!"  *I have decided....* I continue to think. "daehyun! Please say something! I don't know if you're okay or anything! Say something! You're making me insane!!"  *if you hug me in 15 seconds, I'll continue to see you as my girlfriend and the girl I like. If you hug me tightly in those 15 seconds, I'll love you, secretly.... But.... If you don't do anything and just keeps saying unless stuffs.... I'll forget you..... Even that hurts me....* I thought carefully and stares at her with sadness. Inside my heart, I really wish her to do something.  "daehyun...... Please say something...! ..." she stares at me deeply. "1.....2....." I started to counts and was super confused, "what...?"  "3..... 4..... 5......" as I continue to counts my voice starts shaking  and cracking. My tears are about to fall.  ".....d....daehyun....."  *hug me.....* ha Ni and I said and thought that at the same time.  Suddenly someone crash into me which made one tear fall and almost lost my balance. I widen my eyes. Just then it got tighter.  "I'm here..... Cry all you want.... Ill be your noona or your umma.... Or what ever you want me to be! Just cry however you want! If you're hurt, tell me! LET ME BE YOUR CURE!!!" it was her.... The crash was her, ha Ni. She's so unexpected....  I smiled and hug her back, crying silently and her hair with one hand and the other on her waist so we could be closer. I clear my throat so she wouldnt worry too much, "thanks.... Hmmm.... I don't want you as my noona... You're younger and that's not accepted. Secondly not my umma, you don't have any kids with me yet~ soon you're be a umma with me~ and.... Lastly... I want your cure... I want you to be my girl." I smiled widely.  *I love you.* I thought.  -ding dong ding- the bell ring which cause us to look at the old church clock and it was midnight.  I smiled bigly and stared at her, "you know what that means?" I asked and she shook her head. "great! Wants to know?" I said smiling sweetly and she nods completely confuse about it.  "it means you. Me. Bed Now." I started laughing and noticed she got mad and was about to throw a punch at my face but before she could, I grabs it and pulls her and kiss her deeply. I quickly pulls back so I could say what the bell means, "I'm just kidding~ I won't bed you JUST yet~ hahaha~ what it means is that when the bell rings, it means that couples that are hugging and kissing will be destined together~ or two person opposite genders who were hugging and kissing will be together" I said and she widen her eye, "BWOH?!?! YOURE PLANNING TO BED ME LATER?! EWWW! NO! ANDWAE! YOU NASTY ! EH?!?! Does that... Includes.... Us...?"  I chuckled at her and pulls her and just kiss her lips. just then I got pushed away and stared at deeply. "bwoh, am I too hot and handsome?" I cockly said. "no.... But.... You know.... Quit kissing me! And.... You! -kicks his thing(member)-" I widen my eyes and cover that part and suffered, "....that.... Really.... Hurts.....! Yah! What did I do?!"  She pouts and yell at me, "MY FIRST KISS WAS WITH A NASTY ! AND WHY DID I REALIZED IT SO LATE?!" she cover and tries wipes it off. I sigh and stop pretending to be hurt and stood up and grabs her wiping hand and puts it down.  "didn't you kiss hyung?" I questioned her.  "hyung...?" she was confused and I just pulls her and kiss her crazily thinking she'll push me but she returned it after a few seconds of shock. I was shock, but just kiss her. As we kiss he open a little and I entered my tongue in. After a while I pull back, "now tell me why you kiss yongguk hyung first." I said seriously butthen receive a laugh from her, "hahaha! You thought oppa and I kissed? It was a thumb in Between kiss! it wasn't real~ and that was when.... I wanted to take revenge on you.... Ah! Were you just now jealous?!" she said making me blush, "NO!!! IM NOT! and never do that thumb in between kiss again!" She suddenly stops smiling and look at her feet, "I'm sorry..... But we need to be in our own way.... I'm just someone who admire you.... I'm sorry...." I sighs and hugs her.  *no, not anymore because I now love you.... I'm sorry for the pain  all this time... I'll tell you those 3 words later once I'm confidence enough.* I thought. Ha Ni POV: *this kiss maybe just a infatuation.... Don't fall for it... He doesn't like you.... He's just someone you admire ha Ni!* I thought. A/n: WOOOOO! Finally wrote chapter 17! Please comment how you like it! Anywhere I need to improve?! And please subscribes!!!