The Repeated Past but Different Soul

Does age matter?!

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating! I'll try my best to finish this fanfic!! SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!! I'll do a triple update? or at least 2! 

  

 

Author POV:

The next morning at the practice room of TS Enterainment, Daehyun was smiling for the whole time. Everyone was very worried about him, maybe he had gone crazy of playing with many girls. Youngjae couldn't bear this feeling even though Daehyun had made him angry because of his sister. Youngjae walked over and asked, "what happened? Successful got a prefect girl?" Daehyun smirks, "yah, you know I aced it! Remember when you told me not to fall for her because you hated her? then later you told me to fall for her, I finally did!" 

Youngjae was clueless what Dehyun was bladdering about so Youngjae just changed the topic, "you wanna know how's Ha Ni is doing these past years?" Daehyun stops smiling right away, knowing that she suffered a lot the pass years because of him, so he just gaves a slight nod. Youngjae sighs, "she still haven't let go of you, but recently she said she was blind to like you." As soon as Daehyun heard this he curls up his right hand into a fist. Youngjae continue, "She said her fail revenge on you was so unfair, she didn't finish when you were suffering a little. She was too nice, if I were her, I would have complete make you feel how much pain Ha Ni felt. I know these were from the past, but look HaNi never had that past gone from her soul. Your hurting still remains there. She almost went mute again, but luck----" Before Youngjae can finish his sentence Dehyun grabs his phone and left the building right away. Youngjae shook his head, "Does Daehyun... like HaNi..?" 

After a few seconds Daehyun went out he came right back, and grabs Youngjae, "yah give me her phone!" Daehyun shouted. Youngjae then grabs him back by the collar, "explain!" Daehyun was confuse, "explain what?" 

"since when did you like HaNi? HUH?!?!?!" 

"since a long time ago."

"when's that?!"

"one the day when she said everything that I was hurting her." 

"what did she said?" Youngjae asked and Daehyun kept quite and thought back of that day.

Daehyun's FLASHBACK:

HaNi's smile turn into a upside down smile when HaNi saw me. She act as I wasn't there and walk past him, but before she could past far I angrily shouted, "YAAAH! AM I NOT HUMAN!!? WHY AREN'T YOU GREETING ME!"
"You to me.... You're annoying." she then walked away after saying that. As she walked away half way I grab Hani by the wrist and turn her around to face me.
"Look here! LOOK HERE!!!!!!" I letting out his anger at hani, who didnt even look at me.
"Why should I? A person who hate stalker girls like me doesn't nor like me touching that person." she said straightforwardly and right away looks right into my eyes, "so... Why are you touching me? Let me tell.... You're breaking your rule." she angrily said and I was burning up.
"Breaking my rule? Me?"I scoffs and grabs her by the arms, squeezing it which makes her squeaks little sounds and starts talking, "I..... Am not breaking my rules! Did I ever say you were annoying?!" she scoffs, "don't acts as you don't know. Let me tell you.... You are the same as my father. After doing something and say something wrong... They acts as they never did it or say it! Let me tell this straightly. I. Hate. People like you. Okay?! Now..... Let go of me.............. LET GOOOOOOOO!" hani gave me an angry, watery eyed and serious look. I was shocked, but didn't show it so I slowly loosen the grips, "but.... What I mean.... I feel sorr----" she cuts me off.

"You're not sorry. Because You! feel like there will be no one like me to serve like a personal servant and daily body guard for you anymore. If you haven't noticed.... You're more worst than me. When I followed you, talk with you.... I never had talked back angrily trying to win nor cross the line... But look at you!!! You're crossing the line of mine right now. You just harmed me just now. You make excuses. You're much worst. You nasty jerk." Her eyes were tearing in anger and she push me away and quickly. Leaving me standing there with my fist clench there angrily and speechless.

End of flashback, back to author pov:

Daehyun heave a heavy sighs, "its hard for me to say it at the moment... let me see her please....." Daehyun beg youngjae and youngjae sighs and give his phone to daehyun and leave and thought, *alright i lost...*. Daehyun took the phone and ran out dailing HaNi's number on youngjae's phone. 

On the other side, hani happly answered the phonw, "oppa! you missed me already? araso araso! I miss you too~! MUAHHH~!" Daehyun was shocked and kept silence. she continue to talk, "oppa... i'm sorry i broke my promise.... i.... didn't mean to.. meet him... but... I... its hard oppa.... I want to come back and practice with you guys... i feel uncomfortable with these people.... oppa... are you there...?" Daehyun sniff preventing his tears to fall, " hani, it's me... daehyun-ah." As soon as she heard that she drop her phone, "d-d-dae.. eh?" she quickly pick up the phone, "you.... what did you do to oppa?"

"Hani... Let's meet at the café."DAehyun ended the call and waited for hani at the café. In a while hani rush over there and push daehyun, "TELL ME! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Daehyun stands up and tried to get her hand, "ya---" he got pushed down again, "I HAVE NOTHING LEFT YOU JERK!!!!!!" Daehyun then stands up again and raise his voice, "THEN WHO AM I!?" 

"you...? you wants to know? you to me, you're a piece of s***!!" 

"I accept that." Daehyun stated and she starts to push daehyun but he nevered fell back this time. 

'Hani lets get something to eat first." Daehyun grabs hani hand and walks in the cafe. Soon then there were whispers of daehyun and hani, "omo are they dating? omo they are so cute together!" 

Daehyun liked the comments *just like that time when she liked the comments...* just then hani shouted, "IM NOT HIS! I HATE HIM! He made me suffered... I... was blind when i liked him... so please stops that..." 

Daehyun lets go of her hand and nods  in understanding, "lets go order..." 

They both reached the fornt desk and the cashier didn't her what happened and ask, "omo its you two! i bet you both now a couple huh?" 

"yes!" "NO!" Daehyun said yes while hani said no. the cashier awkwardly nods and took the orders. daehyun suddenly stops the cashier, "nevermind, we won't order. hani lets go.." he went out and wait for hani. hani felt sorry but she suddenly thought she went a little to far there, so she follows daehyun out and asked, "tell me what happened." 

"I told him about my break up and new interest in a girl... that's it..." 

"useless. i'm leaving." she walked away and left daehyun standing there mouthing to himself, "hajima...."