The feeling came back

Does age matter?!

As yongguk, himchan, jongup, and ZELO was hugging me, I glance over at HyunA and see her pouting. I smiles and wiggles a little. Jongup noticed and let go of me and tries to pushes all of the members back. As he did that I felt better. 
All of the members had let go of me and I can finally breathe better. 
"Hey, jongup! Why can't I get any hugs?" HyunA asked. 
"Huh? Uh.... Because..." Jongup felt awkward because he doesn't know HyunA much. I smiled and kind noticed that HyunA have a feeling for jongup. I quickly wrote down, "please hug her too. She's nice." I showed it to jongup and he looks at me then at HyunA. He slowly approach her and hugs her... Awkwardly. HyunA smiled a little and blush. Which it made me smiled too. 
Just then yongguk taps on my shoulder and I turn around and look at him. 
"Can I borrow your notepad?" I raise one of my eyebrows and gave it to him. He smiled and wrote something down and gave it to me. I look at it and is said, "do you still like Daehyun?" I was surprised by the question and look at the ground and shrugs. I quickly wrote down back, "I don't know, I have to test to see if I still do." He read it and sighs and quickly took the notepad and pen. He wrote, "well, don't like him. He hates you like youngjae too." I was shocked and quickly went over to youngjae. Yongguk followed me from behind. 
I was in front of my brother youngjae and tired to say something, but no sound can come out. I tries again and again but nothing was heard. I starts crying without sounds. 
Youngjae stared at me weirdly. I have up and close my eyes and look down. I clench my fists angry at myself not being able to speak. Yongguk sadden and pat my back and rubs my arm. 

Youngjae POV: 
Someone came over to me and I looked up and it was her, that stranger b****. When she was in front of me she starts trying to say something. I noticed it was weird, but it all can be an act. She tired it million times but not a sound came out and she cried... Without sounds. Just then she gave up and look down. I look down at her hands and it was clenched into fists. Somehow, in my heart it hurts me a lot, but inside of my head it's telling me that it's an act.  Then the leader came over to ha ni and pats her back and rubs her arm. I stood up and walked away and daehyu followed me. I walked out and leans on the wall next to the door and slid down. 

Daehyun POV: 
I noticed youngjae's sister trying to say something, but no sounds were heard. Is she really mute? She kept trying but it wouldn't work. As she kept trying and she couldn't. She decided to give up and cried. She look down and I saw her hands clenched into a fist. Then yongguk Hyung came over and pat her back and rubs her arm. It's weird. Why is Hyung doing that to her? 
I suddenly saw youngjae walking away and I followed him, because I know in his head, he must be very confused too. He headed out of te room and and lean on a wall next to the door and slid down. I did the same thing and asked, "are you okay?" Youngjae heave a heavy sighs and nods, " I don't know, but it seem like she is really mute... No, it's an act.... Daehyun ah." I sighs too and he called my name and I answered, "yeah?" 
"Can you please do something for me?" I raised one of my brows and nods. He continued, "Can you not act like you hate her and test if she really mute?" I widen my eyes, " DUDE! I CAN'T DO THAT!" Youngjae starts crying and I know that meant he begging for real, so I asked, "you still really do care for her huh? Fine, I'll do what you say, but if I happen to fall for her, it's your fault." Youngjae nods and replied, "thanks, and falling for her is not my fault but yours." I sighs and stood up and reach my hand out. Youngjae look at me and heave and heavy sighs and took it and I pulled him up. I said, "game on." Youngjae nods and said, "game on." I smiled and swung my arms around his neck and fake squeeze him. We both laughs and went back in the room. 

 Hani POV: 
Yongguk quickly calm me down and he walks we over to the couch and sat me down. He smiled and asked me, "want to see my cute side?" I looks up and shrugs. He just nods and he starts imitating himchan's agyeos. I smiles and laughs but a short squeak can only be heard. He smiled too and comment, "I heard your squeak~ it's cute. Can you do something cute too?" I look at him and blush when he call it cute. I shook my head unwilling to do something cute. Yongguk pouts and does the puppy eyes. I sighs and did and okay sign. He lighten up and smiled. He grabs my hand and pulls me up and sat down, "do it~" I got embarrassed and sighs. I used both of my hands and did peace signs, I brought it up to my head and moves my fingers up and down and moves me head side to side. I saw yongguk giggles and he yelled out, "IT'S WEAK~!" I pouts cutely and he squeaked. I did the same thing as I did before and he just laughs. 

Daehyun POV: 
As I walked in I saw yongguk Hyung doing agyeos in front of her. Usually he won't do that. It's weird Indeeds. I stares at them and saw her smiles. To be honest... It was a pretty smile, but she's not my type. I heard that she's 6 years younger either way. It will be gross if I date her too. Just then I heard Hyung asking her to do some agyeo. I got interested in it somehow. Just then I saw her two hands formed into peaces signs and she raise it up to her head and moves her fingers up and down while she moves her head side to side. It was cute.... Wait! NO IT'S NOT! IM SUPPOSE TO HATE HER! I went up to them and heard Hyung said that her cuteness was weak and I sat down next to yongguk and stares at her. I saw her jumps and she widen her eyes. I chuckled and said, "continue~ oppa wants to see it too~" *ewwww... I don't even want her to call me oppa! I wanna puke.* I thought.

Hani POV: 
Daehyun came over and sat down next to yongguk and I jumped and widen my eyes. He suddenly said, "continue~ oppa wants to see it too~" I blush and somehow my heart starts pounding really bad. I shook my head and sat next to yongguk and hugs his arm. Yongguk knew that I'm shy so he ask dae to go away, "yah, you're scaring her. Go away." 
Daehyun pouts and stood up and walks away and turn back half way and waves at me.
I blushed and quickly took out my notepad and pen. I wrote down, "I think I know my feelings now." Yongguk sadden but didnt showed it to me and he wrote back, "really? What is it?" I touch my heart and it's still beating. I quickly wrote down, "I still like him... My heart is pounding rapidly!" Yongguk nods and stood up and yell out, "LETS GET BACK TO WORK! GATHER." I was surprised at his yelling but I didnt mind it and I ran over to HyunA. HyunA smiled at me and whispers me something, "yah, I like someone..! Can you help me?" I look at her and nods. I took out my notepad and handed it to her. She took it and quickly wrote down the name, "Daehyun!" I widen my eyes and look at her, just then she chuckles and wrote something down and I look down. It wrote, "I'm just kidding, seems like you like that him~ but I like jongup~ those muscles!!! AHHH!" I sighs and smiles, I took it and quickly wrote something, "I'll help you~" HyunA smiled and we ran to the rest of the members. We both shares smiled at the last moment and get focus.
While in the middle of the practice there was a phone call and I noticed it was youngjae's. yongguk stops and asked whose phone is it and youngjae raises his hand. Yongguk nods and said, "pick it. Okay continue." I look at youngjae picks up his phone and I stops practicing with the others and look at youngjae. Yongguk saw me and stops, "ha ni? Ha ni ah~!" Suddenly HyunA taps me and I look at her surprised. 
"Don't space out ha ni!" HyunA scold me and I nods. Yongguk sighs and told us to continue. 
Suddenly youngjae came over and stop our practice, "yongguk Hyung, my father called and I have to leave..." I widen my eyes and the words my mother mutter before we both it separated suddenly repeats through my head, "you murder. You murder." I got really worried. Yongguk nods and told him to go and I suddenly raised my hand. Yongguk saw me raising my hand and asked, "yes, ha ni?" I points out through the door and yongguk sighs. I look at him with pleasing eyes. HyunA jumps in and asked, "how about we call this an end?" Yongguk agreed and dismissed all of us. 
I pack my stuffs and HyunA came over and said she'll wake me home and I nods my head. Just then Daehyun grabs my wrist, "no I'll take you home." I blushed look at HyunA. HyunA smirks at me and happily nods, "I'll ask jongup to walk me home then~" with that she left me alone with Daehyun and I blush and quickly flee myself and quickly walked out. Daehyun followed me.

Youngjae POV:
My phone rang and the leader aske whose phone is that and I raised my hand. He told me to answer it and I did. I ran over as it was my dad's. I answered it and it sounds like he was drunk. I answered, "hello?"my father answered back, "COME HOME NOW!" I sighs and hung up. I went over to yongguk and ask if I can leave. Then I saw my sister raised her hand and asked to leave too. Yongguk look troubled but then HyunA jumped in and asked for a close for today. Yongguk agreed and dismissed us. I grabbed my bag and quickly walked away. 
I reached to my father house and went in. I sighs and as soon as I went in the room, I can smells those nasty drugs. I pinched my nose and find my father. I saw him laying on the ground.......

Ha ni POV:
I quickly walks out and Daehyun is following me and I struggles to run to keep our distance. But he held my hand and said, " come one, lets go together." I blush and nods. *i think I really like you. The feeling came back.* I thought and smiled which Daehyun saw it. 

A/n: THIS CHAPTER IS SO BORING, right? Anyways it's confusing.... But ignores my improper grammars again and sub-----SCRIBESSSSSSSSSS!!! Ahahah~ thanks for 9 subbies!! Love you allllllllllllll!!!!! Daehyun is being a jerk. And I purposely stop youngjae's POV there because I want you guys to get curious! Alrighty! Please comment too~ meeeet yah all in the next chapter~~~ LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL! IM CRA-CRA-CRA-CRAZY~!