Father of the child?!

Does age matter?!

She starts to sniffs and cry, "oppa... But i also slept with you too... and I... have a baby..."

I widen his eyes, "bwoh? me? When?!" 

"since that day I told us to sleep together.."

I starts laughing, "what are you saying? A baby? Me? You're saying I did it together with you? Hah... you must have been dreaming...."

"No, I'm not kidding t-the doctor said that you were the dad!!"

"Please... I never slept with you once."

"no, that day you were drunk and so we did it together daehyun..."

"where's you're prove that i'm a father of that fake baby and that you have a child."

"I.... left it at home..."

"why would you leave it at home when you knew you were going to come see me?"

"no i didn't plan to. uh... hani dragged me in? ah nae, she dragged me in!!"

"please... get lost... I was never drunk together because of a heavy drinker you are I never touched a drink."

"daehyun!! I really do have a child though!!"

"then bring me the papers."

"JAYLIE!!" A cheerful man voice came skipping behind her and I leans to the left to see him. I smirks and starts laughing. As I laughed those two were looking at me, "Jaylie, what are you doing with him...? ah anyways.. your pregnacy test came and the father of the child is da----"

"Daehyun!" Jaylie said and stares at me reaction, I actually stopped laughing when i heard the name I looked up right away and stares at her.

"bwoh...? what are you saying? the child is mine?!" i said shocked and walked pass her and snatched the paper from that guy and read every single words. I clench my fist together with the papers as I rad the name of the father of the child. *no... this is not right, I never slept with this women... I really never had...* 

I got really angry and ripped the paper into pieces, "these are made up right?! I really didn't sleep with you. Not even an inch or centermeter close." 

"I'll let you think about it..." She walked away with that man and that man started to say something to her, but I couldn't tell what he said, I looked at those papers and saw my name there, "what in the world did I do...? Did I really do it with that person? It can't be... I never touched her beside kissing her... I really didn't do it with her..."

"do what?" I heard ha ni's voice and I suddenly feel frighten and looked at her with my eyes wide and slowly shakes my head, "it's nothing... I..."

"Stop lying already... I... heard it all..." Hani admits it and I shakes my head violently, "hani ah... I didn't touch her... I'm.. I-I-I'm serious!!! PLe--?" she turned around and starts speed walking away from me while i reached out my hands trying to get a hold of her but I couldn't because I have my broken leg. Instead, I fell down to the ground causing my broken leg to be in pain. *hani....* was all i thought at the moment. 

 

*************************************************************

 

-3 days later- 

 

I was laying on the bed lifelessly. All these 3 days that bi--... i mean... Jaylie... she kept coming in as she really cares about me.

"eat this oppa~~~! look you aren't healthy like 3 days before anymore!" She said with a high annoying pitch that I hate about girls. I glared at her and suddenly smirks, making her confuse.

“o..oppa…? what’s wro-wrong…?” she shuddered and I sighed then starts chuckling, “Jaylie-ah… I love you…. come in.”

 

I nodded as I said that, the male from the door that caused me to smirk, entered the room. “What’s your name..? I have been seeing you the past 3 days too. Are you by chance that bi--.. I mean ahem… her boyfriend?”

I carefully asked him and he opened his mouth to reply me but before he could make a sound, someone cut him off, “OOOH! opppa~~~! Why are you being jealous~? He’s my friend only a friend, haha. Ah! and… his name is Jung Dae-- Dae… Dae…. AH!! haha…. DAEHO! His name is DaeHo, right Daeho?” She turned around and look at him and he stared back at her for a while. Then he suddenly heave a deep sighs without taking off his eyes off of jaylie, “you finally know my name… but, Daehyun-shi, I need to borrow this friend of mine.”

 

“oh, of course. Take her, I really want to be alone.” I stated and quickly laid down on the hospital bed and cover myself with blankets. I then heard the sound of someone grabbing another’s wrist and stomps on the door. I heave a deep sighs and stares at the wall across from me.

 

*why did I do such idiotic thing…? Why did you touch the girl..? Just… why?! you’re life is done. Just die already.* I thought while spacing out. Suddenly I heard the door flew open, thinking that it was jaylie and so I covers my ears and shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see her.

“Go away.” I command hoping she’ll do what I say, but she went the other way, lightly and gently tap on my shoulder. I was far from mad-pissed so I sits up right away yelling at her, “GO AWA--- I’m…. I’m sorry… I.. thought you… were…”

“Jaylie.” she finished my sentence and I slowly nodded.

“aish you’re seriously making me worry all the time! … did you… really… give it to her..?”

“I didn’t… I think…”

“...lets… have you eat…”

“I don’t want to.”

“daehyun, please eat!”

“I already said I don’t want to!!”

“DAEHYUN!!!”

“I DON’T WANT TO EAT!!!”

“STOP MAKING MY CONDITION GET WORSE! I CAN’T LIVE BECAUSE OF YOU! I CAN’T EAT BECAUSE YOU WON’T EAT! SO…..! please eat, so I could do my own things too….”

“... I… don’t want to… but! why does that affects you?! I mea--”

“BECAUSE I STILL LIKES YOU!!” Hani was getting teary.

“eh…??! Yo-you… you still li-li-likes m-m-me?!” I said shocked suddenly seeing hani broke down and starts sobbing. “Yah… I’m Sorry!... uh.. feed me please…”

“YOU IDIOT!! YOU CAN EAT IT YOURSELF!!!”

“but… I want you to feed me… if you still likes me, then… feed me.” I was getting nervous and excited. She suddenly sniffed and stand up glaring cutely at me, *shes so cute when she’s angry* I thought and starts chuckling. “hurry up, my girl~”

“Don’t call me like that. After seeing you eat, I’m leaving you… you need to be a good father for your child..” She said calming down while I just stared at her.

“I will..” I quietly and sadly agree to her, “I’ll be a great father… now… Let’s not talk about that and feed me….. for the last time...” I whispered to myself at the last sentence. She then grabs the tray of new warm food and rolled it over in front of me. She then puts the spoon on the bowl and stared at me, signaling me to eat by myself. I started to chuckle, “remember, ‘F.E.E.D M.E.’ aigoo, I won’t eat if you don’t feed me~~”

 

She hissed and I chuckled more. She picked up the spoon and took a scoop of rice without blowing it and started to feed me. Without hesitating, I took it and my face turned red and tears started to fill up my eyes, “w-W-WAT-WAT!! WAT!!! WATTTER!!!!!!!!”

 

She then started laughing at me who’s suffering, I suddenly stops and stared at her, “you laughed. now feed me a lot nicer.. it was really hot… I think my tongue, no my whole mouth got burned..”

 

She still at laughing state and finally calmed herself down, “araso, I’ll blow it for you too~”

She took another scoop, this time blowing to cool it down and fed me. I took the bite and smiled, “mmmm~ nothing taste this good without you~”

 

All of a sudden, there was a loud sound coming from outside of the hall. It was a sound of equipments dropping, or more like sometime pushed it down. I quickly looked at the door while HaNi jumped from the sound turning her head around to look at the door.

 

“Help me up…!” I command and she nods helping me off the bed and wrapped my arm around her shoulder for a better support. We then walked toward the door and opened the door seeing something unexpectable.

 

“Daeho…..” I said in worried and look at Jaylie with her lips ruined and part of her makeup.

“Daeho..?” I heard Hani’s voice and I looked at her and she was staring at me with confused eyes, “ah daeho is the man on the ground..”

“ani…. that’s not Daeho, Daehyun… That’s… not his name… His real name is DaeH---”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!!!! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!!! I SAID STOP!!!” Jaylie shouted like there was no tomorrow and I looked at her confused. Same as HaNi.

“YAH! Just freaking STOP your LIES!!” the So called DaeHo guy said causing Hani and I to be more in a confusing state.

“i’m not! Just because you likes me, please don’t bother my child and my life!!” Jaylie was looking like a crazy person.

 

 

 

a/n: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorrry! I didn't have any ideas to write this chapter so it tok a while.. actually it took months.... anyways cp=omment how this chapter is and new readers, don't forget to subcribes!