Guaduation Day

Does age matter?!

A/n: I'm super duper sorry for like not updating most of the day. But I'll try to contunue and end this story well~~ thanks for 20 subbies~~~

 

 

 

Daehyun POV: 
Tsk~ you think I'm planning on going? Tsk~ I have a date with my lovely jaylie~ you know all these past 5 months Jaylie had been so cute and lovely~ oh she's here~ "hey babe~" I said flashing my famous charming smile. 
"I need money... For school....." Jaylie  said. (A/n: it's so obvious that she's using you for money! She have a plastic surgeon father!!! Daehyun is crazy.) 
"Oh, how much?" 
"100,000 won~" 
"100,000 woooon?! Aish... Since I love you, I'll give it to you~" flashing my famous charming smile again. I took out my wallet and gave her 100,000 won. 
"Thanks~ don't forget the date tomorrow~" 
"I won't babe~ and why can't you call me babe?" I said wanting her to.
"I don't want to!" 
"Please?"
"Jerk. There." Hen she said that I thought it was cute so I laughed. 
"You're so cute~~" I said pinching her cheeks. 
"AISHH! Stop it!! Anyways who called you?" 
"A back dancer with B.A.P." I said bluntly.
"That b**** you hate?" 
"Yeah~" 
"Don't go! Ignore her~ You left her for good!" She said half screaming.
"I won't~~~ we have a date tomorrow either ways... Hehe~ aigoo~ let's go eat~" I said trying to get away from the topic.

-Graduation Day-

Ha ni POV:
I sighed. I didnt see Daehyun at all. I nervously rubs my hands on my legs as each students get their congrats from the teachers. One by one, my name was finally called. I nervously walked up to the stage and unluckily I missed the step and embarrassed myself in from or the crowd. I bite my bottom lips trying to ignore all the laughs. ***it hurts....!*** I thought. Just then one of the gang that bullies me said, "OOOOOOOU!! SEE HOW SHE FELL?! IT'S SO F***ING FUNNY!!! Ahhhhh~! Made my graduation day~~~" 
I bite my lips even harder. The principal shook his head and walked over and held out his hand, "it's okay~ just look at me~" I smiled and held his hand. He pulled me up and walked together with me to get my congrats. 
"Thanks..." I said almost whispering.
"Your welcome~" he said smiling. Just then when we stopped it wasn't at the end of the stage but in the middle of the stage. "Students and parents and family members, I have something to announce! This child was bullied throughout her life~ she was strong enough to handle it~ I ask a principal couldnt protect her as much. She had no one by her side... Even at toughest time. When she finally earned a friend, a true friend. She was really happy. She doesn't care about being popular and being like. At least having one friend to cry, laugh, smile with, is all she wants. You make bully her, but I can imagine her to be the brightest star than all of you. I will miss this strong mature student~ I will honestly confess that you're my top 1 student~ congratulation~" when the prinicpal looks at me my face was all covered with tears. The principal pats my back, "don't cry~ I have a present for you~" I just continue to cry. While the principal grabs a box and hand it to me, "please accept this~" 
"It's okay~" I said trying to refuse it.
"No if you don't take it ill be really sad...." 
"Fine... Thanks a lot prinicpal~" I said and gave him a hug. He hugged back and lead my down off the stage. 

The ceremony was done and we went to get our diploma. After receiving it, we were free to do whatever we want. Taking photos or chatting. B.A.P. all came to congrats me except Daehyun of course. 
"WAHHH~ I envy you that the principal likes you!" HyunA said brightly. "Hehe, but he mention you too~" 
"I know~" she suddenly gave me a surprised with a bear hug. "You're the best~" I heard her saying and I smiled. "You are too~" 
"Alright alright! Picture time!!" Himchan umma nagged. We all laughed and agreed. After taking photos every students soon disappear one by one. And later the party ended. 
"He won't come..." Youngjae said. I sighed. "Let's to home" 
I shook my head, "until tomorrow morning."
Youngjae sighed and nods and told the rest to go home first. 1 minute last and soon it was 1. Hour past and soon it was really dark. 
"Let's go." Youngjae said pulling me up, but I refused and shook my head. "Not yet." Is what all I could say. Youngjae heave a heavy sighs and sat down next to me. Later our eyelids start getting heavy and we fell asleep.

Author POV: 
On the other hand, Daehyun and jaylie broke up. Daehyun caught jaylie flirting with other guys and which made him made and finally realized he had been used just for money because jaylie said, "hey jerk, give me 900,000,000 won." Daehyun eyes widen, "SO ALL OF THESE MONEY WAS FOR THIS?! YOU USED ME FOR MONEY?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! WE'RE DONE!" Jaylie gave no attention, "I don't care~ I have a plastic surgeon dad~!" Daehyun felt so stupid all this time and he went to back to the house with B.A.P. 

-Next day-
Author POV:
Daehyun woke up really early for some reasons and recalled about the graduation. He quickly his clothes and rushes out to the school. 
While Ha Ni and Youngjae both woke up and saw no one there. They decided to stand up and leave. 
"Let's go now." Youngjae finally said and Ha Ni nods, "oppa.... I finally understand.... He dislikes me.... So I have to give up....." 
Youngjae agreed, "take revenge." Ha ni look at youngjae shocked, "revenge?! WAE...?" 
"He hurtled you a lot, so.... Redo back what he does." Ha ni sighed and just agreed.
At the same time, when Daehyun enters the front side of the school, youngjae and ha ni left right out of the front side and went to their car. 

Daehyun POV: 
I.... I was too late........ 

A/n: short chap. AND THANKS A LOTTTT!