Ex came back

Does age matter?!

 (A/N: Warning-ish I just kinda involves them talking about, but It not to the max so it won't be too bad......)

"How are you doing, daehyun-sshi?" the doctor ask and I nods. 

"That great. You know last week when I accidentally ran into someone, she was crying. It look like she came from your room. She was also wiping her lips... did you by chance...?"

"Uh, I kissed her."

"Ah.... but---"

"because I can."

"Ah.. I see..." The doctor contunie to check for my body wealth. 

"Okay see like you can walk a little bit with this leg, but you'll need crutches to help support your walk. You right leg isn't every strong yet."

"alright. what about the arm?"

"It still needs time... sorry." 

"AISHHHH~!!" 

"ahhah, but go talk to the girl that you kissed, she seems to be crying everyday looking at you from a far view. I think she have a lot to say to you. Ah! that's right are you remembering anything?"

"There's nothing that I don't remember. I remember every single little things."

"then... how come...?"

"I didn't want her to suffer and see her cry in fornt of me..."

"But either way she is going to cry right? Do you love that person?"

"I don't know, but I do love that person."

"then... why are you holding back, afaird to see her cry."

"my heart.. is not ready yet."

"what do you mean?"

"I just have some depression a few weeks ago... I haven't recover from it yet."

"And what are those depression from?"

"My parents."

"and?"

"nothing esle." I tried to lie.

"Hani-sshi, right?" the doctor ask and I close my eyes sighing.

"seems like you knew.... Yeah. I had been think a lot a few weeks from now about what I should do with her..."

"I think you should give her hints that you still care for her."

"But I told her that I won't remember ever."

"Dont do that..." 

"Why...?"

"because once you realized she is already to far away for you to be able to reach and get her back."

".... Let me think about it some more..."

"No, clear it up and tell her that you lied about not remembering her." 

"daehyun...." I widen my eyes while the doctor remains the same. 

"To be honest, I brought her here so you could talk to her in more comfortable state then hurting her." The doctor said and contunie, "you know, just one simple misunderstanding can lead to a far far and big big probelm in life, so please tell her everything."

I close my eyes and hits my clenched fist on the bed angrily. 

 

Daehyun's POV: 

"Daehyun..." I sighs and lift myself off the bed and glares at her. I tried my hardest to walk over and grab my crutches, but I couldn't because it was hard to walk. Before I could reach it, Hani took it away. She gaves me a mad look and I scoofs, "Hand it bak quick."

"Not untill you explain this to me." She protested and I glares at her and just walk away not caring about my crutches. "Yah! WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CONFUSE ALL OF THE TIME! I HAVE SUFFERED! YOU, I can't even..... I can't even get my pride back..."

"pride...? what about mine? you also ruined my pride too!" I turned back angrily and face her. 

"I never DID!! I never HAD!! I.... only ignored you.... and my love back then.... how much I loved you to forgives you.... I.... even waited till the last minutes... AND I NEVER GOT TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU!! Until now.... I realized how dumb -hic- I was... -hic- On my gradaution day... I waited until the next morning came... even Youngjae -hic- told me to give up on waiting... I told him I'll wait... BUT... -hic- my waiting never touches you how serious I was... I was deeply always hurt... You never -hic- came... never... Also... how it hurts to see you kiss another girl in front of me.... because I was fat and ugly... you kissed that girl in front of me... I wanted to die... and a few weeks later... youngjae ran away from my life... with my muderous father.... I always had been lonely... I waited and waited.... none of you guys even know how I really felt. I almost die... of depression and... at a young age... I never had a happy day... until I met you... you changed my world... but... you also had ruin my happiness. You ruined it to the max." Hani was serious and tried to held in her sobbings. "I just wish... just for one day... let me feel happiness again..."

"I'm done with you. I almost died too! therefore just go away."

".... Jaylie..." she whispered and i heard it and right away i turned back and suddenly felt scared, "came back.... she wants to make up with you... I... I lost again...." 

As soon as she said that she walked away and Jaylie was behind her smiling at me. She then ran over and hugged me and I widen my eyes and pushed her, "get lost.."

"awww oppa! don't be like that! I won over that crazy fake b---" before she could finish her line I interrupted her. 

"You're the the crazy one. And... she won..." I smirked and push her away walking away finding hani. 

(A/n: Jaylie is daehyun's ex and the girl that used to be fat and not that pretty and got herself into plastic surgery. She used daehyun)

Jaylie widen her eyes in shocked and thighten his fists and ran after me and forcefully pulls me back, turning him around making me whinced in pain, "NO! YOU DEFINITELY STILL LOVE ME!!"

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Who are you to say that? I don't know you."

"Bwoh? WE DATED!! And... you said you'll wait for me eve---"

"I never did, I hit my head so I don't remember you. Leave."

"I'm going to kill HaNi then. I always had hated her. Why must she be the one?"

"Why? Good question, she isn't like all of those girls that I know. Also, if you land your dirty hands on her, I'll have some gangers do "it" with you, knowing you and your fake and everything I'm pretty sure you'll be used to it. Ah that rights, you slept with tons of men before too so it won't hurt a little to play with those gangers with your body right? You even showed it to me once, but I acted like I didn't see it."

"B-BBwoh?! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!? AND!! I NEVER HAD SLEPT WITH ANY MEN!!!"

"Ah.... what is this dog...? So loud... Not admiting her crimes...." I used my pinky to clean out my ears and starts smirking, "ah... There penty of guys out there wanting women bodies, so go with those men, don't waste your time on someone who doesn't want a faker or a b.. no that's not right, I rather just call you a dog. A dog. So... Let go of me right now... before I smash that fake face of yours." I said as I started to feel her shaking. 

She starts to shook her head with red eyes, "no... I won't let you go..... never..."

I nods and smile, "Guess I'll count to three then I'll smash that face."

She starts to sniffs and cry, "oppa... But i also slept with you too... and I... have a baby..."

I widen his eyes, "bwoh? me? When?!" 

"since that day I told us to sleep together.."

I starts laughing, "what are you saying? A baby? Me? You're saying I did it together with you? Hah... you must have been dreaming....

----------------------------------

A/N: SOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRY FOR SUCH A LATTTTTTE UPLOAD, But i'm doing a double update today so yay!! and and and!!! how was this chapter? Did daehyun realy did it together with her?

DAEHYUUUUN!!!  

    Image result for kpop omg Image result for kpop omg You can't!!!!