HyunA's Words

Does age matter?!

Author POV;

Ever since that day Ha Ni left Daehyun alone in the café Daehyun had been having lots of problem that cause the CEO mad, but Daehyun doesn't care anymore cause he finally realized how much pressures he had put on HaNi. He is exactly feeling how Hani feels, but his pain doesnt compare Hani. Hani was worster. So as Daehyun lost his focus and such, Youngjae had beening secretly looking at him. Youngjae have three guess what happen, first is that this time instead of him breaking up the girl, it was the girl who broke up with him instead. Or secondly, he's not feeling well. And lastly, it's because of HaNi..... which one of these three guesses Youngjae think is ture? But there is someone who knew better what happened to Daehyun, but that person decided to wait for a bit. 

 

 

 

 

As days pass, Daehyun had gotten worst. He wouldn't do anything that they as. He often space out. Youngjae sighs and walked over and gave Daehyun a punch accross the face, "please stay with us! Every since that day you asked me to give HaNi's number, you're like that, Wae? (wae means why)" 

Daehyun stood up and stares at Youngjae and punch him accross the face too, "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M SUFFERING?" 

Youngjae's wipe off the blood from his lips and look right into daehyun, "you know... I can't stand you anymore. Get out of the company. If you're not going to be serious, leave."

Daehyun scoffs and punch Youngjae once more, "you have no right to make me leave."

"Daehyun, you're leaving this building starting now and the future. I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU!" the CEO said, (i'm guessing the ceo is a male) he had been listening to the coversation behind the the whole time. Daehyun heard him and face the CEO, "CEO hyung... tsk, fine i'll leave." 

"I oppose for Daehyun's leave!" HyunA jumps in and continues, "he had a reason to be spaced out. Think about it. If there's no Daehyun oppa then how will B.A.P's popularity rise? CEO-Min i know this is rude but please think about the popuplarity and your company." 

Just then everyone joins and agree with HyunA. Yongguk the jumps in, "that's right Ceo Hyung, we needs Daehyun. Daehyun is the angel in this group, only his voice will give fans heart to be in peace. Coming to think about it, Daehyun had made fans released their stress just by listening his voice. So hyung, we need him." 

The CEO looks at everyone that nods with yongguk's words and sighs, "and so?"

Youngjae then clench his fists, "Why do you guys want this useless guy to stay! My sister left because of him! so he needs to be kick out yongguk hyung! You know how much it hur----" -slaps-

HyunA slaps youngjae accross the face, "are you stupid? have you ever though of other feelings beside just HaNi's feelings? This time you are wrong. You don't know Daehyun's feeling right now! Yes, Daehyun must had hurt HaNi a few years ago, but this time he changed. He isn't spacing because of dating problem with girls. He's suffering because he now love someone he finally realized, but you are pushing him back. Aren't you Daehyun's closest friend?" 

Youngjae laughs at HyunA's words, "he doesn't know love Hyuna and I had already given up our friendship a long time ago." 

Yongguk burns up  while Daehyun clench his fists. Youngguk pulls hyuna back, "fine, daehyun will leave, but the title will be a bit rash on SOMEONE! lets go everyone." 

After Yongguk pushs everyone to the pratice spot he took daehyun outside, "you'll come back one day. We,including me, will be waiting for you." Yongguk touchs dae's shoulder and left daehyun, walking back to the practice room. Daehyun then let down his tears that he had been holding since the words from youngjae mouth of the broken friendship. *All this time I always took you seriously and you were always faking to be my friend?* Daehyun thought and walked out of the building. 

Before Daehyun can go any futher from the building someone stops him, "wait daehyun. I already know everything, even the incident a few days ago."

"Hyu.....HyunA...."

"nae, She have no clue that he have a special feeling toward her. I suggest you to wait for a few months and wait for HaNi to clear off her mind of you. By that time she'll forget you and you can make everything up again." 

Daehyun scoffs, "by that time, I probably gave up already. If I can't get her, that's okay. I just going to continue hurting her if I'm near, but can I ask you to do something for me?" 

Hyuna was shock from his replied and nods, "what is it...?"

"When HaNi gets a man she loves, tell her I say Congrats and forget the pain that I had cause her and I loved her. oh, look jongup here he seem angry!" Daehyun points behind her and Hyuna got shocked and looked behind. Right away Daehyun run away as fast as he could.

HyunA looked everywhere and noticed that Daehyun lied and turned back, "yah---" She sighs., "HaNi... you heard that? He loved you and willing to support you." she heave a heavy sighs and left. 

 

 

Daehyun POV:

After I ran from a far distance and hid behind a narrow path between two building and leans on the wall and stares into the sky. *umma... appa... sorry.....* Daehyun thought. Suddenly my phone rangs and i picked it up without looking at the caller, "hello?.... EH? wh...wh...what happened....? m-m-my what?!?! past away....? by car accident coming to seoul?" I couldn't believe it. The hardet time had come in my life today. At the same time it starts raining and got heavier. My hand that was holding my phone got weak and the phone sid down from my hand and landed hard on the ground.I drops my hand and drop my knees on the ground. *just kill me already god....* I thought.

 

 

A/N:HEEEEEEEEEY! so how is it? I UPDATED!!! WOOO or nah... anyways please subscribes and comment!! MUAH!