Last day of the clingy nice Ha Ni.

Does age matter?!

Ha ni:
*thats right... I'm going to make you suffer a lot more than you did* I thought. 
*im no longer going to love you or get clingy.* I continue to thought as youngjae is driving us home from high school.
*i'll do a 180 degree change of my feelings. I hate you. I'm glad I'm taking revenge. Because I love you so much and it caused so many tears to shed from my eyes and now it's your turn." I was so deeply in thought that I didn't noticed I was holding my breathes and hitting the passenger seat. 
"OPPA! Call daehyun. To meet at the café." I said in a serious tone. 
"Alright... So you want to go alone...?" 
"Yes please." I answered back right away.
"Daehyun? Ah... Do you have time? ... NAE, please meet up at the café, now. ... Yes it's urgent. Annyeong." 
Youngjae turned a sharp left turn and drove to the café and dropped me off. I bid him a wave and stood in front of the entrance but a little far. 
After waiting for a few 10-15 minutes, Daehyun..... I mean... The jerk is finally here. He spot me and was shocked to see me there, staring back at him, "uh.... Why are you here....?" 
"I can't?" Trying not to change my voice 180 yet. 
"No... I mean.... I thought you'll be at home.... Sorry.... Uh... Where's your brother..?" 
"We're meeting alone. I told him to call you so you'll come, because I can never make you attend what I ask you to attend." 
"I'm sorry.... I won't do it again..."
"Araso, lets to grab something in the café." I said pointing at the door and he nods and we walked in. 
I noticed all the stares at us, talking about us. Many comments I heard was, "they make a good couple~" "he's cute and so is she~ cute couple~" "they're so shy that they are feeling uncomfortable~~" 
*tsk~ I'm going to be the clingy ha ni today and tomorrow I'll change 180 degrees.* I thought. 
Finally it's our turn to order and the cashier seems to think that we are a couple so she asked, "oooh~ are you a couple?" 
"Yes" "no" 
I said yes and Daehyun said no at the same time. We made the cashier confused and doesn't know who she should listen.  
"Miss, we-----"  Daehyun cuts me off by saying this, "we're not in any relations. She's just a back dancer and we came for a talk. Sorry for troubling you. We won't order anything. Thank you." 
I was shocked after hearing what he just said. Daehyun then face me and said, "and you, next time... Come with youngjae. I hate hearing the "couple" word from everyone because we are standing next to each other walking together. You definitely knows that I don't like you. Nor now I wants to eat with you. And I hope in the future we won't meet up or anything. I hate to say this, but you guys made me date the girl that I thought we were really in love. Really, I really hate you. You're every reasons why I'm losing everything YOU KNOW THAT?! What's so charming about you? You're a clingy b**** that's repeatedly chase a person who needs time alone. No one wants to be in a relationship with a stalker. I will tell you straightly, we. No. I. Will. NEVER. EVER. Will. Date. You. Ever. And everything about you is all actings, I'm not that dumb of a person." He said loudly for everyone in the café and hear. 
*why...? Why are you embarrassing me here...? And we did told you that jaylie isn't a nice girl and she... Had plastic surgery...* I thought. I cleared my throat and open my mouth to speak but due to the shock nothing really came out. Daehyun didnt care either so he just turned away from me and walked out of the café and left. 
Whisperings were all going around. While I just I bitterly smiled and bows, "I'm sorry.... I will remember today last clingy nice ha ni...." With that I quickly walked out and went straight to my house. 
As soon as I reached my house, my mother came over and asked if I'm okay, I gave her a bitter and weak smile, "I'm fine, mom... No visitors in my room today. Including you and oppa... I want to be alone." I quickly climbed up the stair and went to my room and locked my door quickly and popped out my daily dairy and wrote what happened today and the last sentence on the date was, "today is the last day of the clingy nice ha ni." 

-tomorrow morning-
I work up early today and decided to put on baggy and comfortable clothes on. I quickly went to take a shower and after showering I came out, refreshed. I quickly slid in my clothes and comb my hair into a pony tail on the middle right side. I take a last look at the mirror and went upstairs to wake up youngjae. 
After a few shook, youngjae sat up and rubs his eyes, "what...? Why so early...?" 
"It's not early... It's already 6:34 a.m. And we have to get over there at 7." 
"7?!?! SHOOOT!!!" Youngjae quickly showered and quickly slips something similar to mine and went out to start the car, but I stopped him half way, "oppa, lets walk today~ today's is the start." 
"Start..?" He looked confused


A/n: boring eh....? Anyways ooooooh. I got you guys thinking Daehyun develop some feelings for ha ni eh~? Haha be honest! Lol~ anyways what's the is the start? Hehe comment and make sure to subscribe~~~ love yah~