Truth

Does age matter?!

Daehyun’s pov:

 

“daehyun-ah… please… please take me back.. I really can’t live without you… I didn’t mean to make you mad or make you take care of me. Please look at me daehyun… honey… please… I really regret letting you go like that. It’s because I was jealous and angry how you used me as a shield to get that b**** away! I thought you didn’t love me. Really… it was all because of that girl. So… stop ignoring me and look at me again like how you did back then! When we were in our own world together.”

            “please stop talking to me. I’m done with this kind of craps you have. Everything that you do is always a plan. Also that girl has a name and she isn’t like you. Everything that you thought were not true. I never had used you as a shield, neither had done any of those kind of s*** to you. You know how much a lie can hurt. We should part from here, please don’t come look for me again. Go—“

“NO! You’re lying! Daehyun-ah please stop that attitude! I love you!!”

            “I don’t.”

“You still love me… because you said that without looking at my eyes. So you still love me deeply inside your icy heart.”

            “There was one person from the start that I thought I wouldn’t let my icy heart melt by her.”

“me?”

            “you… how should I put it?”

“huh?”

            “you… were a mistake.”

“huh? Mi-mistake? Are you on crack? How can it not be me?”

            “you, yourself should know that  answer well.”

“is it that b****?”

            “I’m that b****, not her because she’s the angel.”

“daehyun…” She held my hand and I was about to walk away.

“I seriously can’t forget you. How am I suppose to live without you…?”

            “it’s the wrong person that you got, Jaylie.”

“Daehyun…” she quickly pulls me and tightly hugged me. I sighed grabbing her wrists and pulling them apart.

            “please take care of your child, that’s the last thing I’ll ever say to you. Next time we meet, I’ll ignore you. Please get your life fix and live with that man that’s currently still next to your side before it’s too late. He’s a great man; allowing you to cheat, flirt, or whatever… he’s a great guy and I too, already met someone great for me. Let’s not meet again.” I said and walked away.

 

Flasback:

“tsk… what kind of guy…?” Part of me was relieved, but the other side was feeling angry.

            “why did you say that…?” Jaylie faced daehyun, the father of her child. He looked back at her and said, “why not? What will you gain either ways? A fake father? What about me? An uncle? I’m the real father!! I want to be with my child. Which crazy father wants their own child to call them an uncle? Am I crazy? I’m the guy that loves you! NOT HIM! HE HAS THIS GIRL HE TRYING TO LOVE, BUT YOU’RE THE ONE BUILDING THE WALL BETWEEN THEM! I’M PRETTY SURE THEY HAVE ENOUGH S*** THAT COULDN’T BE UNTIED! HOW CRUEL CAN YOU BE? YOU’RE BREAKING EVERYONE APART!!!”

“I can’t believe I was played and seriously… I thought I was really the father…” I said as I looked away and noticed Hani’s face, she was shocked. Suddenly I heard some “thud” sound and it was Daehyun’s punch at the wall. He then angrily left and hani slowly walked away too. I saw her left and was about to go after her, but Jaylie stopped me.

“Let’s talk…”

End of flashback.

I quickly went around the hospital looking for hani. Surprising she was in my room and I smiled. I quickly went in and looked at her from afar. As I was smiling it suddenly dropped. I quickly went over and hugged her. I’m not sure why she’s reacting this way, but I want her to tell me, “why are you crying?”

She just shook her head and continue to sob in my arms. I closed my eyes allowing her to continue to cry. Later she stopped sobbing and wrapped her arms around me. I was surprised when she did that.

“you know how disappointed I was then?” Her voice sounded a little weak. I then hugged her tighter and said, “well, now the answer is here… I’m not the father right? Also I didn’t sleep with any women. I don’t know how you’re going to react to this, but I’m going to rush you even if you say anything to make me hurt.” I pulled back and looked at her, but she quickly looked down to the floor. I cupped her face and made her look at me, by lightly lifting up her face. I smiled and wiped the tears and said, “I want the revenge. Haha just kidding~ I was really hurt when you took revenge on me… let’s… stop. The past, the pained memories we both shared let’s stop them and let’s start a new one. Let’s… us be happy, will you take action with me?”

            “what kind of confession is that? You an idiot for sure daehyun. Now I wondered how you actually got those girls back them with that kind of flirting style…” It was youngjae… that idiot ruined it… aish…!

“shut up… Those girls came to me instead.. this is how I flirt…!” I said and heard a chuckled. I faced hani and smiled, “are you going to take action with me?”

“no.”

 

 

 

 

A/n: I had decided to get this fanfic finish and please please please please pleeeeeease check out my new story!!!! Iit's called CancerXGemini. It's based on the horoscope personality trait. I love you all readers~ hehe this time for real I’m updating daily~