The kiss linked us together(a.k.a last chance)

Does age matter?!
Daehyun POV:  -slap-  I glance at the girl with angry eyes, yet regretful... *It's that person.... It been so long.... She looks so angry and those teary eyes explained it all....* my anger slowly disappear...  "sorry....." -slaps- she slaps me again, harder though. I then angrily pull her and hugs her tightly, "FORGIVE ME!!! I was wrong.... I...... I missed you......"  She starts sniffing, "GET OFF!!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU ARE THE WORST!!!"  I then pulls back and look into her eyes, "look..... I was a badass back then.... But I changed!" she shook her head, "that's not true....! You became a much more worst person....! You never had done a great thing..... Do you know how hard I suffered to get here?!" she raised her voice and I pulls her back to hug her.  "sorry.... Please give me just one more chance...." I asked her, buy she refused so she pushed me and starts hitting my chest, "NO! NO! NO! NEVER IN MY LIFE I'LL GIVE YOU AN-----" I widen my eyes.... I suddenly froze in my spot. So is she. Just then I broke apart from her and awkward looks around except her.  "OH! isn't that beautiful?! Haha! ..." I said and then turned around and face her, "it was an accident.... I didn't mean.... To kiss you.... Ahem.... That guy! Aish.... Sorry...."  She just then walks closer to me and grabs my shirt on the chest and pulls it back and forth, "JERK! WHY?! WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?! I HAVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD TO FORGET YOU! WHY DID YOU COME BACK?! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE HATE HATE YOU! I REALLY HATE YOU! I HAT-----" this time I couldn't bare it anymore, her lips look so delicious and so I place my hand on her cheek and lift up her head and pull her by her waist and smack my lips onto her. I could sense her widen her eyes, but I don't care, I want her. I miss her. I like her. I then kiss her more passionate and after a while she returned the kiss back.  I pulls back and smiles softly at her and rubs my thumb on her bottom lip, "don't forget me.... AND! dont even say you hate me again. Or else I'll kiss you like this again, ha ni."  She blush and push me, "last." I knew what she was talking about but act innocence, "last? Last what?"  She ter and covers my ears and said, "I'm giving you a last chance!!"  I chuckles at her actions and bring my hands up and held her hands down, "you're so cute~ why didn't I know this? I'm sorry...."  "I-I-I'm not! Don't be sorry!" she blushed and I smiles bitterly, regretting how bad I treated her. I place my head on her shoulder and close my eyes, "I'm so sorry..... Thank you.... I won't hurt you again..... I promise...."  *you're 6 years younger...Only if.......* I thought.  A/n: OMG. IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HAVEN'T STOP WRITING THIS STORY! I know short chapter.... Ah hint: the last thought of daehyun's will reveal almost at the end(maybe)! ;) please look forward it. AND PLEASE PLEASE UPVOTE(?), SUBSCRIBES, AND COOOOMMENT! Ah by the way, I'll update this story once a week from now on, because I have school.... Sorry...