The hardest day

Does age matter?!

Fast Forward:

"Daehyun? What are you doing here? AISH! GET AWAY I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!"

"Hani... Should i die? or shou---" without another thought Hani interrupt it.

"Nae! GO JUMP OFF A CLIP AND SO YOU CAN LEAVE ME ALoNE!

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________---------------

 

 

 

You not being here not being by my side
My heart stops it’s the same as being dead
I can’t breathe living without you
I don’t even want to think about it
Believe me I can’t if it’s not you
It hurts so much
I think I’m going to go crazy
Your scent is deeply soaked
I think my heart’s going to explode
Even when I cry and cry and throw a tantrum, saying that this isn’t it
You, quite cruelly, say nothing

-Coma:B.A.P

 

 

 

 

Daehyun POV:

"hello?.... EH? wh...wh...what happened....? m-m-my what?!?! past away....? by car accident coming to seoul?"

I can’t move in the darkness
I can’t feel anything
Tears fall down
I’m trapped in memories of you, no
Please hold onto my hand, so that I can wake up
Please don’t go
-Coma

It’s lonely, a night without you
You, who is like the sunshine that shines through the window
You wake me up and make me smile, you’re special, a bit different
-Happy Birthday

 

"umma...... appa.... why...?" I couldn't stop sobbing. Without another thought my body starts running towards a house. Without any seconds it lead to such an similar house. With tons of memories flushing in to my mind. "umma.... appa..... Why am I coming here and not the place where the car accident is?!" 

 

I lock even myself in the memories, how about you?
This weather, this temperature, this passing wind, will I remember it?
A person to be forgotten like a passing by black and white film
I still miss you as I fall asleep
But on this a rainy night, I cannot fall asleep

Is this sound of the rain, your voice?
Is this a sound that calls to me? Am I the only one thinking of you?
Will this rain comfort me?
Do you know how I feel? I keep thinking of you

-Rain Sound

I open my eyes to the morning sunlight
I look at the time on my phone
I put on the clothes I laid out last night
And I hurry out the door

By myself, I hum along to the song I like to listen to everyday
By myself, I walk in between these familiar buildings

Monday, Tuesday, Everyday
I get by and I am well
I meet up with a lot of friends
These days, a lot of things make me laugh

Summer,Winter,Spring & Fall
Time goes so fast
But why I am at the same place
Waiting for you?

-Coffee Shop

 

Ingoring the memories I quickly rush to the place of the accident. Without any paitents, I injured some part of my body, but chose it ignore it. Who needs to worry about that? Later than a few 45 minutes of running I spot a big crowd. I push through everyone and got to the fornt. Without any thought I ran toward them, but I got held back from a person, the police officers, "sorry sir but only fam---" I punched him, "DON'T BLOCK ME!" I push him away and ran to my mother and pick her body up and held her and starts sobbing.

"Umma! Umma!!! Why did you come to seoul?!? Why did you get in an accident! Umma why? Umma Wake Up!! Ummma.....!!" I took a look to the left and spot my dad. I slowly let go off my mother and stood up. Crawled over to my dad and reached out my shaking hand to touched his face, ".... a... appa..... y...you too....? umma and you......" 

 

"Daehyun!" someone called my name and I didn't care who it was. 

"appa.... why...?" I slowly used both of my hands and cupped his face and place my head near his and sobs. 

"father.... father.... wake up father...... FATHER!!!!!!" I slowly raised my head and looked quickly grabs my dads hand and felt something. I took it out and noticed it was a letter. I quickly open it and read it,

Daehyun,

Your mother and I wants to give you a surprise

so we decided to come visit at your company today~

Your umma wants to take the car to seoul instead so I decided to agree!

First, before seeing us I want you to read this first. 

Your mother and I are going to leave for a business trip. 

If you don't get to see umma and appa then we're sorry, son.

If we left before the time to meet you, please don't come see us

It's something we both don't want you to see. 

Please forget your cruel mother and father.

Pease.

We're going to leave this world today. 

Fighting our loving son.

                                              -Umma and Appa

                                                                        p.s. you're two brother passed away.... sorry for not telling you

I closes my eyes and tears rolled down, also clench my fist with the letter on my hand. *you left because you wanted...?* I thought. 

"Appa.... Umma..... how....? How can I forget....? and and.... I'm now alone..... umma.... appa...." I sobs on my father's chest. 

"Daehyun." the person that called me before tried again and I raised my head and face foward of me, "hyung.... t....they... they left...... for a trip..... hyung...... they left...." I sobs calling yongguk.

Just then someone in fornt of my knees in fornt of me, "I'm sorry... It's all my fault... I should have told you to get out of the group... hyung... I'm super sorry...." 

I looked away and walked over to my mother and picked up my mother bridally, "yongguk help me carry my dad...." 

Yongguk nods and carry DAehyun's dad on his back. 

*mom and dad... Let's go home.... Let's go home. we're heading mom and appa. You miss me right? then lets go home mom.... appa it had been so long we both fight. This time I'll make sure I win...* I thought and closed my eyes as I walked to the big street to find a taxi. 

"HEY! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT! WE STILL NEED TO DO REPORTS AND STUFFS!" The police officer said which I didn't give a damn about 

"Daehyun, let's go in manager's car." Yongguk orders and i nods.

We walked over the car and I place my mother on the end of seat and I enter in after. Yongguk place my father next to me. Yongguk took the passenger seat and the manager rode to my house in busan with fast speed, careless of geting caught. 

While in the car, I place my parents' heads on my shoulders. I reached my hand over to my motherand touched her face, "umma.... you so pretty. you're more pretty than everyone that I know.... umma, did you hear that? ... -sniffs- saranhae." 

On the other side yongguk is looking at us and felt very sad, even if he wanted not to cry there he couldn't. I could see his tears in the corner of my eyes. Yongguk then covers his mouth and use the hand to not make any sound. 

    

I continue to sobs and touch my father face this time and comment, "and appa is more handsome the all of his sons. Thank you for give your handsomeness to your son." 

 

 

After almost an hour we reached my house in busan and yongguk got out of the car and took my dad out first. Then I grabs my mother and took both of us out and once again I carried her bridal way. *mom we're home.... now we can eat you're yummy food...." I thought and sadly let my tears flow. I reach the door and let my mom down and unlock the door and turn the knob. *we're home..... umma.... appa... we're finally home...." I though as I faked a smile on my face and carried my mom in and yongguk follows. I sat my mother down on the sofa. I walked over to the kitchen room and brought something to suppose my parents to sit up straight. Yongguk sat down my father next to my mother and sadly looked at my actions. 

As I touch the things I got I drops to my knees and sobs. Yongguk on the other hand covers his mouth again and looked away. After I thought I had enough of sobbing I wipes my tears and grabs them over and set it behind the table where we are going to eat. I then lift my mother off the sofa and sat her there and did the same to my father, "no umma, I'll do the rest. just stay still~" I sniffed and walked over to the kitchen seeing that there were foods of my favorite all set on the table. I then couldn't hold it again and crys. *umma.... you even thought of me... thanks....* I thought. I quickly grabs the plates and brought them on the table where everyone are. 

After setting them on the table, I sat in fornt of them, as yongguk sits on the sofa looking at us. 

"yay! yum! let's eat!" I tried my best not to cry. I turn picks up my spoon and scoops up the rice and brings it to my mouth and looks at my parents and sobs, "mmmm, very goood..... hic.... very---hic......hem... i love it...." I faked a smile and pick another scoop of rice and stuffs it in my mouth still full of the first scoop. Every scoops I took the more it hurts. I looked right at my parents and sobs looking at them. I quickly reach for my mother hand and puts it on my face and use it to wipes my tears off, "umma, thanks for everything.... mom..... I'm sorry...." I then set her hand back and grabs my dad's hand and wipes it with my other side, "appa... i'm sorry and thank you.... I'm so sorry when i was young... I cause you to yell at me all the time..... sorry...." 

I let go of my father hand and continue to sobs there loudly.

 

 

*mom... dad... goodbye...* 

 

 

 

 

A/N: TT_TT I CRIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER.... I FEEL SO BAD WRITING THIS, BUT HUUUUUU! I CAN'T SAY  ANYTHING ATM SO I'LL LEAVE HERE... ANYYEONG!!! HUUU TTTTTTTTT____TTTTTTTTTT