Daehyun eh?

Does age matter?!

Hani's POV

"YAH! HANI! I TOLD YOU NOT TO OVERSLEEP." My brother, Yoo Youngjae shouted, trying to wake me up. Instead of waking up, I replied him with a hum. Youngjae kept on bugging me and I wished that he would stop waking me up. Just one time, one time is enough. I know I'm fat. So just let this fatty be lazy and get fatter!

My brother sighed as he looked at me who had no intention of waking up any soon. "Fine, I'll tell my friends that you don't want to meet them and that you think all of them are gays."

The moment I heard that, I shot up and hit him hardly. (Ouch...Youngjae..It must've hurt...Well...Serves you right for joking). Youngjae groaned in pain as he rubbed the part where I hit before letting out a fake cry. "HUUU. My pretty dongsaeng don't love me anymore...! Yah! I'm just kidding, why do you have to hit me that hard? Fatty..." He shouted but mumbled the last part.

Looking at him innocently, I asked. "Oppa, What did you say?" However, Youngjae acted like he didn't hear what I said. To be honest, I really want to beat the crap out of him whenever he does that. Judging from him, maybe his friends are like that. People usually befriend someone who has the same interest or attitude right? ARUGHHHH! Should I go? After a moment of contemplating, I decided to go. Who knows that there are a lot of hot guys there with my oppa? WUAHAHHAHA.

I didn't realise I was smiling creepily to myself when Youngjae brought me back to reality by snapping his fingers loudly. "BWOH?!JERK!" I pouted but Youngjae paid no heed as he just chuckled, dragged me out of the room to the toilet and told me to wash up which I obeyed to.

After washing myself, Youngjae was nowhere in sight. But I didn't really care since I thought he was probably somewhere inside. I walked to my closet and took my big white baggy t-shirt, matching it with an oversized pants. Damn...Being a fat lady is unlucky. How the f*** are some girls skinny? They must be so lucky to be able to wear pretty clothes...unlike me. Aish..

I walked down the long grand stairs searching for my brother who was nowehere to be seen. I looked at the kitchen, living room, toilet, but he was not in any of those places. Panic began to overwhelm me as negative thoughts came. What if he left without me? Aish! I knew it! I knew that he was going to leaeve me like this! 

Just then, the front door opened, revealing a handsome young man; my brother. Without thinking any further, I ran towards him and give him a bear hug. Fortunately, he leaned on the corner as the support or else he'll fall flat on the ground due to my weight. He pulled back from the hug and handed me a bag. "From what I know, girls have to look y for their first meeting with some guys." My brother winked. Pouting, I rolled my eyes and looked into the bag. My eyes widened at the sight of the dress. "Shiro! I don't like wearing dresses!" I whined. Seriously, I don't look good on dresses nor do I like it.

Youngjae being the sly guy, pretended that he was going out and left me with no choice but to held him back. "Oppa! I will wear the dress. I will. So..don't leave me." With that, a smirk formed on Youngjae's lips and he led me to the toilet to change while he waited outside.

After I wore the dress, I looked at myself through the reflection of the mirror and sighed. Such a fat lady...Can't I not wear this? This dress is showing off my fats. Heaving a deep sigh, I unlocked the door and asked Youngjae for his opinion. Out of my expectations, Youngjae said that I looked alright and told us to go. 

Youngjae's POV

Hani walked out of the toilet with the dress on her. I was expecting her to look stunning like those models...but it didn't turn out well. Not caring about it anymore, I nodded at her and told her it was alright.

Hani's POV

Youngjae and I walked to the B.A.P's practice room. Youngjae kept on smiling when our eyes met. With an exciting feeling, we entered the room and saw 5 tall stunning guys. However, one guy seemed to make my heart flutters all of a sudden. The guy looked at me and I looked away immediately, hiding my blushing face. Youngjae who was standing beside me noticed that and let out a chuckle. He walked over to his friends and introduced all of them to me.

After he was finished with introducing them, the guy who made my heart fluttered earlier was standing right in front of me. Youngjae said his name is JUNG DAEHYUN. Wah...he looked more handsome close up. However, he didn't say anything or look at me nicely. Daehyun just walked away after being introduced by Youngjae. 

Daehyun-eh?

 

A/N: Ignore improper grammars! Please subscribe and comment your thoughts!!! Thanks!!!