Chapter 9

Winter's Heart

Gyu Eool's POV

       When we got to the place where the alarm went off, I saw a very surprising sight....

                                      It was Beast.

       What were they doing here? The Beast I know didn't bully anybody! No, they must have a reason for this though right! Then Doo Joon spoke.

       "Sorry for having to sound that alarm, but we wanted to have a talk with you. We mean absolutely no harm. If you don't mind do you think you could come to our headquaters?" he asked. The other members were pretty silent though. It was kind of weird seeing the boys who were always noisy, look so quiet and serious. I guess this is how they are when they're a gang, not noisy kids how quarrel over useless things.

       Sung Gyu just nodded and we followed them to their HQ. I've actually have never been to any of their headquaters. They never let me :'( They also locked the training room also, but I always picked the lock :P Anyways back to real life. Their HQ was actually really nice.

http://media.dexigner.com/article/17443/New_World_Headquarters_for_IFAW_01.jpg

       "I'll just get right to the point. I know you guys are good people. Not many gangs would actually choose to be good, so that has got to count for something. We don't really want to be enemies with you. We've actually heard a lot about your gang. So how about it would you join us?" Doo Joon asked Sung Gyu .

       Sung Gyu then turned to me and asked me "What do you think Diamond? Should we?"

       I just nodded to him. We turned back to Beast to see their confused faces.

       "Is she your leader? Your not the leader Sung Gyu?" Junhyung asked him.

       Sung Gyu shook his head no and said "No I'm not really the leader. I'm more of the substitute leader while Diamond was gone."

       He just nodded and then looked at me carefully. "You look like someone I know. Have we met before?"Junhyung asked.

       I smirked and looked away trying to hold my fear. "You may or may not have. I travel around a lot, so maybe you've seen me somewhere. I don't really have the best memory," I said with a small smile.

       He just nodded back at me. Then Gikwang said "Okay well we have to go now. Nice meeting you all!" he said with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! This was just a short chapter, I have a bit of a writer's block! I'm so sorry! Hopefully I'll think of something by next week! I still have to thank all my new and old subscribers!