Chapter 5

Winter's Heart

Gyu Eool's POV

      When I got to class I sat down quickly, still thinking about what Key and Taemin said. They could have just been lying. I mean it's not as if they haven't done it before.

     "Okay class listen up! We have new students! Come in." said the teacher. I saw Yoseob and Gikwang come into the class room. Great. After they introduced themselves at least they were smart enough to act like they don't know me.

        "Are these two seats open?" Gikwang asked pointing to the seats on the side of me.

         I just shook my head trying to show no interest. When the teacher started teaching, I was doodling in my notebook. I already knew everything. I mean like I was really smart then and when I was traveling with Beast I had nothing better to do other than to study. This problem was one of those problems I could figure out in my sleep, but looking at the classmates it was probably really hard for them. I was just drawing a picture of.....

          "Ms. Yoon will you please answer this question." the teacher asked. I went up to the board and figured out the question. I saw Onew in the front smirking and he said...

      "So the nerd is really a nerd."

         A  few people snickered while all the other people were trying to stifle their laughs not wanting to get in trouble. I just walked to my desk and continued doodling. I guess the students got bored with the lessons, so they started throwing paper balls at me. *Sigh*  After a while it stopped and I looked up and immediately saw why. The two idiots were glaring at everyone. I pretended that I didn't even notice and continued doodling. Those two better get used to glaring. My "classmates" usually throw worse things then paper balls. *Ring* There's  the bell. I gathered my stuff and quickly walked out the door, but not before one of the students tried to trip me. Emphasize on TRIED I just walked over his leg.

        "Next time you try to do that don't take it out when I can still see it," I said smirking

        I quickly ran to my locker immediately seeing hate comments on my locker and when I opened it I saw a load of more hate letters but something caught my eyes. It was a note saying I'm sorry. 

 

Dear Gyu,

                      I hope you finally forgive us. It's alright if you don't just yet. We really are sorry. If you think were lying then watch this video. If you still don't believe us then I guess there is nothing we can do. I guess we can't blame you if you don't forgive us. We did already hurt you. Remember that we really are sorry. If you believe us then were the thing in the packet attached to this envelope. If you wear it then we know if were forgiven or not. We are sorry. I'm a little regretful other than this that we can be the only people who are apologizing. All the others have changed so much you wouldn't recognize them. Especially Onew and Jonghyun. 

                                                                              Hoping you forgive, Key and Taemin

P.S- Key wants to ask who bandages your wounds without him. 

          Without knowing it I felt a tear going down my cheek. I guess they really are sincere. I've never seen any one of them actually do something like this. I small smile started forming on my lips. I looked at the small pouch attached to the envelope. It was a type of jar with glitter inside and a star at the top. It was really simple but looked beautiful.

http://www.babylovespink.com/images/P/pixie1.jpg

         I took off the charm and clipped it on to the necklace I got from them before. I don't know whether to trust them or not still though. Maybe after I watch that video I might actually know what happened.I took off the charm and clipped it on to the necklace I got from them before. I still don't know if I can trust them though. I looked at the Flashdrive they put into a packet. It even said "Sorry, Please Forgive Us" on the flashdrive. I noticed I was going to be late so I started to put all my books into my bag and headed off to my next class.....P.E

         At locker rooms

        After I changed I overheard a certain conversation.

        "I hear that we are going to learn judo next. Let's pair up with that and teach her a lesson. She is going to regret ever hurting SHINee oppas." said one girl.

          "I know right.  We've been training for a little while though. You still think that we be able to beat her?" said the other.

           "Who cares! She is just a wimpy nerd. Come on we are going to be late." the first one whispered.

           I watched them leave. They really hate me don't they. Well, nothing I can really do so....Let's go to P.E!!

         When I got there the teacher told us to go get pairs and I saw those two es coming towards me. *Sigh* they held my uniform and started throwing me. Pathetically might I add, their stances were awful and the throws were just force. They couldn't even do that right. Using my regular strength just standing it took both of them to throw me down.

       Whenever the teacher looked away they would punch me, scratch at my face, and kick me.

          "TWEET! Okay girls, this period is very interesting. Since we are going to be doing judo, one half of the boys class is going to becoming with one half of the girls group and vice versa alright! Okay I'll be counting numbers. 1,2,1,2,1,2..... All the ones stay here and the twos follow me.

       All the other girls left and my "partners" stayed with me and the other classmates. I saw the boys come in an was shocked to see that Yoseob and Gikwang didn't come in. We did a bit more throwing before the teacher had to answer her phone, her face suddenly got pale. She turned towards us.

       "My son is in the hospital right now! You guys would be alright by yourselves right?" with that she left without us answering back. The two girls looked at me and smiled. The first pulled my hair while the other punched my gut. They kicked, punched, and scratched me and nobody did anything. Until I met eyes with Key and Taemin,  who just came in because of some trouble from before and when they saw me their eyes opened in shock.

Nobody's POV

       "Gyu! " Key shouted as he rushed over with Taemin.

       The two girls moved out of the way while Key picked up Gyu. You could hear whispers and rumors spreading.

       "What are SHINee oppas doing with that brat. I thought she did something horrible to them."

       "She probably blackmailed them to do that for her."

       After a while Taemin couldn't take it anymore and shouted "If you guys lay another finger on her, I swear I'll skin you alive!"

       They went to Key's house. What Gyu never did know was that all of SHINee were one of the richest people in Asia. They never did tell her though in fear that she might treat them differently. Key's parents were the CEOs of the most hospitals in the world, that's why he was always so good at treating Gyu, especially if she needed stitches.  Key started treating her wounds from that day and the day before, but while he was treating her he saw all these scars that healed up from long ago.....

Key's POV

What the heck are all these scars. It looks like it healed a while ago though, so it can't be from just yesterday. It can't be that, she was being bullied even before right. Oh my poor baby, no wonder she can't forgive us even more, she even got bullied even after we left. I looked up to her necklace that we had given her. (not the apology one, the one before that) I can't believe she even kept that. SHINee really messed up this time.

        I still remember that day when Onew talked about her parents. I kept on wondering about that. What if she really was an orphan? What if her parents just died recently? What if her parents were just like ours? All those questions ran through my mind and I couldn't  help but feel sorry for her. I looked down at her. She had scratches, bruises, and cuts that would hurt anyone. The one thing she never did was cry though. I had never seen her cry when she got beat up. The only time I did see her cry was that day when we left.

       I looked over her one more time to make sure I treated everything but looked at the chain on her necklace one more time. Something caught my eye though.... Is that the necklace? Are we really forgiven?

Taemin's POV

       Poor Gyu. I guess bullying has never gotten better for her.  After what hyung told me about all the bruises she had, I can't help but wonder. Did she tell anyone around her about this? I remember when we was the only shoulders she ever leaned on. The memory of when we first met is still fresh in my mind.

       We were new at the school, but apparently we were already popular in the school, so we headed to the rooftop. When we got there we saw a girl who was sleeping but with all these cuts and bruises on her. I recognized her at the time as the girl in my class.  She looked so fragile like that, with all the cuts and bruises on her. Gyu was the smartest of them all, but it looked like she was bullied a lot because I saw paper balls being thrown at her with a few exceptional erasers. The odd thing about her is that I never saw any tears on her cheek at all. It was like she just it all in. Her eyes always had a dull tone to it.

         It looks like the bullying was a lot worse than I thought it would be. We took her to the nurse's office and waited there. When she woke up she was really shocked to say the least. She ran out of the infirmary. After that we just kept visiting her at lunch and sometimes she would pack food for us. Our relationship just grew from there. At first though she wouldn't even acknowledge us, and just read on the side.

        We always tried to talk to her, ask her if she was okay. The cuts and bruises kept on getting more and more visible. Sometimes when it got really bad she sprained her wrist or sometimes even get it fractured. Key would always be the one who would treat her. I remember one day we asked her why she was always getting bullied and if anybody other than us knew.

 

*Flashback*

        "Hey Gyu, I've been meaning to ask. Why the heck do they bully you anyways? Did you like do anything wrong?" Onew hyung asked, his eyes full of curiosity.

        I guess the question made her recall something because she her eyes looked really distant and sad. After a while she answered back.

        "I really don't know. People bullied me ever since I was really young. At first it was all just petty words and a few pushes and bumps. Then it went on to throwing things in class, kicking, pinching, and other small things. When I started high school, it started to get to what it is now. People always told me I was useless. That nobody took care of me. Even before, I still knew that it was a lie. There was someone who took care of me. They just couldn't come out.They never could help me, so I never told them. Anyways I have you guys right!" Gyu answered back to Onew with hopeful eyes.

       "Of course, kiddo! We will always help you no matter what! I promise," Onew answered back.

*End of Flashback 

       

       When Onew hyung brought up that topic about her parents, I already knew that the subject was touchy. He just had to say that. Not only did we have to break her heart with abandoning her, but we had to bring up her parents. It looked like that day she got bullied that day. I still can't believe what we did. We left her crying on the floor. It was almost inhumane to me. I know it affected the other hyungs too, when we left.

       Onew hyung started bullying anybody who upset him. He wasn't that soft brotherly leader anymore. Jonghyun was a playboy and Minho is a cold guy who almost had no emotions at all. Bomi is the wretched girl who started all of this. She made Onew hurt Gyu. Without Gyu we're monsters. Even Key hyung and I changed. Key became arrogant from and diva-ish umma. Bomi controls us like puppets. I'm serious, if she keeps on doing this I'm going crazy. Even last week she told us to make a group of girls bully someone because she looked at her weird. 

       I went into the room where Key hyung was. He was on the side of the bed where Gyu was sleeping. He looked up at me.

       "You know that she is wearing it right." he told me.

       I was really shocked. I can't believe she really is wearing it. Does that mean she forgives us?! I can feel excitement building up inside me. Then I thought of Bomi again. 

       "You know we really have to do something about Bomi. She probably influenced this somehow." I told Key hyung

       He just nodded back and said "What can we do though. Onew hyung still has a little bit of feelings for her though. I mean I guess we could just stick with her from now on, but sooner or later we are going confront Bomi about it."

       "I guess for now should we just hanging around with them. Maybe if we do that they might come to their senses and help us. I just can't believe how powerless we are. I mean for goodness sake we do all the dirty work for her!" I shouted.

      "Quiet down! You're going to wake her up! There is nothing we can do other than to help her. Remember it's for Gyu." Key hyung told me.

      I saw Gyu stir a little bit, but she went back to sleep. I looked at Key hyung and said "Come on. We better go make something for her to eat. She's going to be hungry and sore when she wakes up." He nodded and headed to the door. Right then her phone rang. I picked it up.

      "Hello?" I answered.

      "Who's this? Tell me where Gyu Eool is right now! I swear if you touch her I'll kill you!" the voice said.

      "We're her friends. May I ask who you are?" I said back ignoring his past comment.

      "Oh okay then. I didn't know she had any friends. Can I talk to her?" he asked.

      "Umm. You till haven't told me who you are yet though," I told him. 

      "Oh I'm so sorry. I'm.....

End Of Chapter


 

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. That is why I made this one extra long. I'm going to try another method of when I'm in the bus I'll try writing more of the stories, so on the weekends all I have to do is paste it and revise it. Anyways I am very thankful on the increasing of subscribers!!! I hope you will comment.

                             -iluvreading